Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Oh no, I hate assignments, I have loads of work to be doing but ive decided im going to spend sunday doing it all because today im spending the day with my sister and tomorrow will be food shopping and chilling with DH :haha:

Im super bored but dont want to get out of bed yet lol

I dont know but I can find out :).

Some people are just naturally slim :)growlmad:) Joking!
Sometimes Drs do know what they are talking about and she will be aware of that so wont expect you to pile on the pounds when its just not you.

I bet she wont be worried that your TTC she will just want you fit and healthy to be able to succeed. Bet you will be so glad you saw her when you do and wonder why you didnt do it in December!!

Make sure you keep us updated when you do go :hugs:

:flower:
hello my lil power ranger, aahhh love you :haha: your a star, cd21 still high, why doesnt it go bloody low.....i've only got 3 sticks left now!!!! well andy surprised me, said he was really sorry and didnt think it was getting to me, cos i make a joke out of everything, thats the way i am, i dont take things too seriously cos of my past, i just laugh and joke about things now, i hated who i was then, the slightest thing would set me off.... thought i had bipolar at 1 point lol :haha:
your probably right, i mean she calls it a joke the amount of tablets "i'm on" :haha: heres my tablet breakdown 1 thiamine, 3 vit b, 4 codeine, thats what i take.... now what she thinks.... 1 thiamine, 1 ciprofloaxcin, 3 vit b, 1 spironlactine, 4 beta blockers, 3 amytripalyne, 15 diazepam and finally 1 zopiclone, thats per day! the hospital have me on most of them, she has me on the important things, like thiamine, helps with your brain, vit b helps when your low on iron and codeine for the headaches. she even put the headaches down to too many tablets.... but they came from the hospital, they sent me for a brain scan cos they didnt believe that it was withdrawal but my dr was right!!! she even swore when i told her my list, so yeah shes nice and understanding :hugs:
his little surprise was he's booked me in for a riding lesson on sat, cos i aint been for ages, so me the silly cow said i thought you said i wasnt allowed to do any exercise :dohh: how un grateful is that:dohh: he was like i'll cancel it then, so I,ME actually apologized :blush: and said that came out wrong.....
do you think we should dtd tonight? as its top up night? i still think i did peak, i've never seen two lines on it :winkwink: but maybe i'm not even ovulating? :shrug:
my appointment is at 3.30 next thurs..... how do i drop it in??? :blush:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You guys are up early!::sleep:

When I was stressing waiting for my egg picture I asked my doctor. ( not the one who has told me to stop using the monitor) about it. she said if you are having lows and highs and a period then you are more than likely ovulating as its showing quite a change in hormone levels. Maybe you are ovulating somewhere on the highs and egg day hormone levels are so similar to high it's not picking it up. I suppose this why the little machine is good as if you go with the high days you are still in with a good chance.
I read on the Internet some stories of people concieving on high days with no egg day. So good luck. You could always ask for a blood test and say it would put your mind at ease.

My friend is also on loads of medication about 20 tablets a day for an immuno disease. She was told having kids was a bad idea due to putting adding straine on her body. She told them that was her plan and they gave her an appointment, reduced her levels, changed her medication and now they are monitoring her and keeping a better eye on her. She been for lung function tests etc. THey have to be accepting of the situation and not judge.

I work with a lovely lady who is trying to increase her bmi for ivf and I am also quite slight we have been scoffing cake every morning after breakfast. I got weighed at the clinic the other day and was just in the ok range.Putting on weight can also be tricky when its not your natural appetite. I never feel hungry and often forget to eat!

No update on the reading yet and going away tomorrow. My husband would kill me for wasting money on the a reading. Ha ha. I know what you mean about keeping upbeat and pretending its not bothering you. I do the same for weeks and then can burst into tears at an insensitive comment.:wacko:

Oh no, I hate assignments, I have loads of work to be doing but ive decided im going to spend sunday doing it all because today im spending the day with my sister and tomorrow will be food shopping and chilling with DH :haha:

Im super bored but dont want to get out of bed yet lol

:happydance:oh i only got one wrong, it was the difference between drug missuse and drug abuse...... i thought it would be that one, my opinion is there is no difference, missuse leads to abuse, but i need to back it up:happydance: just doing it know, then i've passed, on to assignment 2, oohhh how exciting :happydance:
xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
she put at the end, that was very interesting and well thought out, i thought well i have got the t shirt love, but :happydance::hugs:

I dont know but I can find out :).

Some people are just naturally slim :)growlmad:) Joking!
Sometimes Drs do know what they are talking about and she will be aware of that so wont expect you to pile on the pounds when its just not you.

I bet she wont be worried that your TTC she will just want you fit and healthy to be able to succeed. Bet you will be so glad you saw her when you do and wonder why you didnt do it in December!!

Make sure you keep us updated when you do go :hugs:

hello my lil power ranger, aahhh love you :haha: your a star, cd21 still high, why doesnt it go bloody low.....i've only got 3 sticks left now!!!! well andy surprised me, said he was really sorry and didnt think it was getting to me, cos i make a joke out of everything, thats the way i am, i dont take things too seriously cos of my past, i just laugh and joke about things now, i hated who i was then, the slightest thing would set me off.... thought i had bipolar at 1 point lol :haha:
your probably right, i mean she calls it a joke the amount of tablets "i'm on" :haha: heres my tablet breakdown 1 thiamine, 3 vit b, 4 codeine, thats what i take.... now what she thinks.... 1 thiamine, 1 ciprofloaxcin, 3 vit b, 1 spironlactine, 4 beta blockers, 3 amytripalyne, 15 diazepam and finally 1 zopiclone, thats per day! the hospital have me on most of them, she has me on the important things, like thiamine, helps with your brain, vit b helps when your low on iron and codeine for the headaches. she even put the headaches down to too many tablets.... but they came from the hospital, they sent me for a brain scan cos they didnt believe that it was withdrawal but my dr was right!!! she even swore when i told her my list, so yeah shes nice and understanding :hugs:
his little surprise was he's booked me in for a riding lesson on sat, cos i aint been for ages, so me the silly cow said i thought you said i wasnt allowed to do any exercise :dohh: how un grateful is that:dohh: he was like i'll cancel it then, so I,ME actually apologized :blush: and said that came out wrong.....
do you think we should dtd tonight? as its top up night? i still think i did peak, i've never seen two lines on it :winkwink: but maybe i'm not even ovulating? :shrug:
my appointment is at 3.30 next thurs..... how do i drop it in??? :blush:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You guys are up early!::sleep:

When I was stressing waiting for my egg picture I asked my doctor. ( not the one who has told me to stop using the monitor) about it. she said if you are having lows and highs and a period then you are more than likely ovulating as its showing quite a change in hormone levels. Maybe you are ovulating somewhere on the highs and egg day hormone levels are so similar to high it's not picking it up. I suppose this why the little machine is good as if you go with the high days you are still in with a good chance.
I read on the Internet some stories of people concieving on high days with no egg day. So good luck. You could always ask for a blood test and say it would put your mind at ease.

My friend is also on loads of medication about 20 tablets a day for an immuno disease. She was told having kids was a bad idea due to putting adding straine on her body. She told them that was her plan and they gave her an appointment, reduced her levels, changed her medication and now they are monitoring her and keeping a better eye on her. She been for lung function tests etc. THey have to be accepting of the situation and not judge.

I work with a lovely lady who is trying to increase her bmi for ivf and I am also quite slight we have been scoffing cake every morning after breakfast. I got weighed at the clinic the other day and was just in the ok range.Putting on weight can also be tricky when its not your natural appetite. I never feel hungry and often forget to eat!

No update on the reading yet and going away tomorrow. My husband would kill me for wasting money on the a reading. Ha ha. I know what you mean about keeping upbeat and pretending its not bothering you. I do the same for weeks and then can burst into tears at an insensitive comment.:wacko:

oh thanks for that hun, i'm the same, i forget to eat sometimes..... but i'm hoping that seeing 2 blue lines meant i did peak, it just didnt pick it up :growlmad:
but i'll keep going like a good girl, and thanks girlies, your all right :thumbup: speaking to the dr is for the best :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance:
Go you Sarah!!! :happydance:
:dance:

Lazydaisys - My DH would kill me too if he found out i bought 2!!! :haha:
But it puts my mind at ease so he should consider that :shrug:
When did you purchase yours?

It's worth it, just for the reassurance it's going to happen. I will believe her because I want to! After 19 months I feel despair that I'm getting old - 33 my husband is 37. Maybe we left it too late:dohh: I love kids and I work with them everyday then I come home and wonder when's it going to be my turn?? :cry:Requested the reading yesterday. I payed out my own account- sneaky!! He also finds it weird me going on here so I always delete the browsing history.

With regards to to forgetting to eat I think it's probably laziness . Can't be bothered with breakfast, unless I make myself and then I'm with somebody...like yesterday and it 3 pm and they are hungry so I get a sandwich too, then got busy and didn't eat until husband said at nine pm should be get a macdonals?? :shrug:Oh yeah I'm a bad wife and I hate cooking... Lazy!!! Lol x

:haha: that made me chuckle!
Im a good little wife and cook meals for DH and rarely eat fast food but im still FAT :dohh:

Your probably recieve your reading this evening then I reckon.

I work with children too :dance: And thats my excuse when people ask when im going to have children and I dont want them to know Ive been trying for 15 months!!!

I spend far to much time on here and my DH thinks its strange to but meh I like it. He goes on his Audi forum and I dont question it so he has to live with it. I think I would go crazy without you ladies!

Hi,

This is my 1stmonth of using the CBFM this time around as you already know.

The monitor jumped from low to peak on CD10, which i thought was really early. Although i didnt know when i was expected to OV as i have never charted etc. I did had a moderate bleed on this day too which lasted for maybe 6 hours...

Anyway at 14 dpo which would of been cd24 (last cycle was 32 days long) i tested and got the biggest fattest negative ever!

Im now at 17dpo and have no preg symptoms other than very mild on and off cramps, which are that mild i dont know weather its all in my head!! and today i feel a bit sickly but I have no other signs what so ever that AF is on her way either and another BFN (Although it was an IC)

Im really unsure as to weather the monitor was right, although the bleed makes me think it was but after having a lot of ewcm the following week for a few days its thrown me again.

we dtd the morning of the day i supposedly had my 1st peak and 3 times on the 2nd day and again on the high day that followed.

I got pregnant with my little boy 1st time round 2 years ago using the monitor, so a huge part of me believes it but this time i duno, im just a bit unsure.

I have reset it though with it being so long ago and having a baby, I mean things can change cant they?!?

So confused.... :-(
Ive got a FRER test at home but im trying to put off using it, as i dont want to waste it.... what do u think?

:thumbup:just did it, god i hate pc's...... now it is like an essay, propper backed up, tww:haha::haha::haha: to get marked yipeeeeee:happydance:
thanks chiccy xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: that made me chuckle!
Im a good little wife and cook meals for DH and rarely eat fast food but im still FAT :dohh:

Your probably recieve your reading this evening then I reckon.

I work with children too :dance: And thats my excuse when people ask when im going to have children and I dont want them to know Ive been trying for 15 months!!!

I spend far to much time on here and my DH thinks its strange to but meh I like it. He goes on his Audi forum and I dont question it so he has to live with it. I think I would go crazy without you ladies!

:growlmad: you are so not fat young lady!!!!!! yeah andy thinks the same about me going on here, i love speakin to you lot, i can say things and tell you what i'm feeling more than i can to andy, :hugs: its just nice to know, if i need advice, you're all always here to help, its great:hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi,

The monitor jumped from low to peak on CD10, which i thought was really early. Although i didnt know when i was expected to OV as i have never charted etc. I did had a moderate bleed on this day too which lasted for maybe 6 hours...

Anyway at 14 dpo which would of been cd24 (last cycle was 32 days long) i tested and got the biggest fattest negative ever!

Im now at 17dpo and have no preg symptoms other than very mild on and off cramps, which are that mild i dont know weather its all in my head!! and today i feel a bit sickly but I have no other signs what so ever that AF is on her way either and another BFN (Although it was an IC)

Im really unsure as to weather the monitor was right, although the bleed makes me think it was but after having a lot of ewcm the following week for a few days its thrown me again.

we dtd the morning of the day i supposedly had my 1st peak and 3 times on the 2nd day and again on the high day that followed.

I got pregnant with my little boy 1st time round 2 years ago using the monitor, so a huge part of me believes it but this time i duno, im just a bit unsure.

I have reset it though with it being so long ago and having a baby, I mean things can change cant they?!?

Ive got a FRER test at home but im trying to put off using it, as i dont want to waste it.... what do u think?

hey, i reset my monitor, this is first time using it since its been reset, i had no peak, but 2 lines on the stick, so i'm not a very good one to ask.... have you been takin evening primrose oil by any chance? xxx:hugs:

Hi,

hey, i reset my monitor, this is first time using it since its been reset, i had no peak, but 2 lines on the stick, so i'm not a very good one to ask.... have you been takin evening primrose oil by any chance? xxx:hugs:

Nope i didnt end up taking it, just been taking folic acid and thats it...
Im totally confused.
I read somewhere of a lady getting her BFP at 20DPO but i just want to know.
I cant retest now until Monday, as were going away for the weekend with my family (in a caravan) who dont know anything about it and i dont think you can hide much like tests in a caravan can you haha esp with kids runnin everywhere...
Im im not i just with AF would show, so i can reset my monitor and start again...

What's the primrose for?? Thanks

:haha:i've been taking it this cycle, but yor supposed to stop when you ovulate and my sticks are way tooo confusin :wacko: but, it makes your cm more noticeable, i've stopped takin it now, cos i felt like i was wettin myself :haha::haha: but, it has helped trackin your cm :thumbup: bit toooo much for me :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi,

Im totally confused.
I cant retest now until Monday, as were going away for the weekend with my family (in a caravan) who dont know anything about it and i dont think you can hide much like tests in a caravan can you haha esp with kids runnin everywhere...
Im im not i just with AF would show, so i can reset my monitor and start again...
yeah you can reset it anytime.... just use an old stick..... when do you want to reset? now or monday? the only thing is if you are resettin it now, it will take it as cd1? so if you wanna do it monday am.... just take the batts out till then? xxxx:hugs:

What's the primrose for?? Thanks

:haha:i've been taking it this cycle, but yor supposed to stop when you ovulate and my sticks are way tooo confusin :wacko: but, it makes your cm more noticeable, i've stopped takin it now, cos i felt like i was wettin myself :haha::haha: but, it has helped trackin your cm :thumbup: bit toooo much for me :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'll get some just in case:winkwink:something else for me to obsess with this cycle. :wacko:

I tried the eating pineapple after o for a week. An old wives tale about helping bean to stick last month . It didnt work. Maybe primrose this month x

I tried the eating pineapple after o for a week. An old wives tale about helping bean to stick last month . It didnt work. Maybe primrose this month x

:haha::haha: yeah add another obsession in :haha::haha: wtf are we like, it deffo helps, you have to get your fingers up there to check yukkk but monitor it off this
https://www.babymed.com/fertility-awareness/how-check-cervical-mucus-fertility-12-steps
it sound disgustin i know, but the epo does help :haha::haha::haha: asda, 2.99 30 tabs :winkwink: xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi,

Im totally confused.
yeah you can reset it anytime.... just use an old stick..... when do you want to reset? now or monday? the only thing is if you are resettin it now, it will take it as cd1? so if you wanna do it monday am.... just take the batts out till then? xxxx:hugs:

Sorry chick i mean i just want AF to hurry up and arrive if im not pg so i can reset it to cd1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->