Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Forgot to say Sarah, I wouldnt worry about the monitor this cycle its obviously just being a pain.
Dont rule out pregnancy this cycle though as you have been DTD enough.

If after 2 more cycles of using the monitor and it still hasnt shown your peak then maybe its time to chuck the monitor lol.
Or maybe seek help from your DR.

But it wont come to that as next cycle your have your peak CD 17 :winkwink:

I know that feeling when I get from Jay "Im tired ive been at work all day"
My reply boo hoo your 24 so start acting like it :haha:
No really I say its fine I will go on top, because I know I will then be able to persuade him to do missionary for the most important 'shooting' part :haha: TMI sorry :rofl:

I actually cant remember when I stated them. But Im on my second blister pack - used 2 already will have my 3rd this evening. Cant remember how many is in a blister - I will check later and work it out for you :haha:

:flower:
yeah, just had a big blow out with him on the phone, think i made him cry actually :winkwink: well, its not just pressure on him, its on us too, he has been having problems shooting, thats his problem :dohh: so, i just said to him, i cant be fuckin arsed having a baby, he was like wheres all this commin from? so i said its commin from me, and he knows what a bitch i can be :growlmad: he left for work this am, barkin orders at me, first payday today, well supposed to be, he checked at 6 and it hadnt gone in, so i said it wont show up yet:nope: so he said well you check..... he walked out the door and just rang now, so i said, sort it out yourself, i cant be arsed having a baby, he said one word gutted
...... well tough fuckin shit!!!!!! its pressure on us too, i cant be arsed having sex every other day, shoving loads of tablets down my throat.... do you know what i mean chic :thumbup: i'm like surgically attached to a fertility monitor...... now thats fuckin stressful...... so anyone who pisses me off today, is well gonna get it :growlmad: sorry hun for my rant, but its not all about them is it? do you see where i'm commin from? :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Forgot to say Sarah, I wouldnt worry about the monitor this cycle its obviously just being a pain.
Dont rule out pregnancy this cycle though as you have been DTD enough.

If after 2 more cycles of using the monitor and it still hasnt shown your peak then maybe its time to chuck the monitor lol.
Or maybe seek help from your DR.

But it wont come to that as next cycle your have your peak CD 17 :winkwink:

cheers chic, the monitor may be gettin scrapped in 4 days, as my sticks aint come and thats all i have left :dohh: noooooo cant go to the drs, she'll go propper mad lmao, :haha: she might even bend me over her knee and smack me :haha::haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
hey, miss psychic, did you get your readin off tara? xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Can see where your coming from hun.
I dont really think men understand the whole process and that there is such a small window within the cycle to get pregnant. I think its worse for us, as we are so focused on our monitors and what our body is doing EVERY DAY!!!, where all they have to think about is DTD. We are so consumed by trying to do everything right to help get pregnant. Its hard not to take out our frustrations on our OH.

It is so frustrating when you know all you need is their sperm!!
I told Jay I would just syringe it out of him and syringe it in myself :haha: I was joking!

TTC is hard work but you dont want to take the fun or the love making out of it either hun. You only need to have sex 2-3 times a week so maybe every other day is to much.
Maybe like me you need a holiday!!!!!!!

Dont let it stress you out hun honestly you wont get pregnant if your stressing about it. When your monitor is working properly your be able to reply on it a bit more and your know when your going to reach your peak so you know your have to DTD a couple of days before during and after.

:hugs: :hugs:
Get your music on and sing your heart out to cheer yourself up!!

If only you lived closer we could go on a lunch date or something.

Dont give up though missy it will happen!! It could already be happening and you just dont know it!! my fingers are xd for you :hugs:

Can see where your coming from hun.
I dont really think men understand the whole process and that there is such a small window within the cycle to get pregnant. I think its worse for us, as we are so focused on our monitors and what our body is doing EVERY DAY!!!, where all they have to think about is DTD. We are so consumed by trying to do everything right to help get pregnant. Its hard not to take out our frustrations on our OH.

hey, glad you understand, dont get me wrong i do want a baby with him, but i'm gettin a bit pissed off with the same old shit, your putting pressure on me, what about the pressure we go through????? i'd like to see to pee on sticks everyday innit :haha::haha: oh well my rant is over, he's gutted, so am i, but is it really worth all this money, for something that your not enjoying.... in respect it is becoming a chore, i dont think you ovulate this late, and i have had 2 clear lines on my stick the other day, but no peak.... all the signs are there, just not on my monitor :wacko:
you ok today hun?
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh I will check my Emails now to see if I received the reading - It may have gone into Junk.

I think sometimes our OHs do feel a bit used cos often im like we have to do it now me knowing ive reached my peak and then other times hes in the mood and im so not but thats allowed hes not allowed to not be in the mood when I say hes got to DTD :haha:

It is so frustrating when you know all you need is their sperm!!
I told Jay I would just syringe it out of him and syringe it in myself :haha: I was joking!

TTC is hard work but you dont want to take the fun or the love making out of it either hun. You only need to have sex 2-3 times a week so maybe every other day is to much.
Maybe like me you need a holiday!!!!!!!

Dont let it stress you out hun honestly you wont get pregnant if your stressing about it. When your monitor is working properly your be able to reply on it a bit more and your know when your going to reach your peak so you know your have to DTD a couple of days before during and after.

:hugs: :hugs:
Get your music on and sing your heart out to cheer yourself up!!

If only you lived closer we could go on a lunch date or something.

Dont give up though missy it will happen!! It could already be happening and you just dont know it!! my fingers are xd for you :hugs:

yeah if only we lived nearer :cry: i'm not stressed, just more angry at him, i text him and said you live in your own little private bubble, he really needs to think before he opens his mouth to me :winkwink: i am a harsh bitch, but its the way i learned to cope when i was on my own..... fuck him and his pressure, i'll have his bags packed by the time he comes home from work.... then he wont have no pressure :shrug:
:haha::haha: its not happenenin hun, i dont get what my sticks are saying, 2 lines 4 2 days then none then a slight line this am? wtf.......
did you get your reading hun? xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh I will check my Emails now to see if I received the reading - It may have gone into Junk.

I think sometimes our OHs do feel a bit used cos often im like we have to do it now me knowing ive reached my peak and then other times hes in the mood and im so not but thats allowed hes not allowed to not be in the mood when I say hes got to DTD :haha:

:haha::haha::haha:same as me, but we've been at it since cd6 ffs :growlmad:
check your spam xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh my god, i am gonna fuckin pack his things now!!!!!! Its alright for me, i've got josh!!!!!!!

Ok I got my reading and my thoughts are WTF!!
It was mega long so I couldnt be bothered to read most of it but what I did read and what has stuck into my mind is that she said im going to have an AFFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!
CRAZY WOMAN :rofl:

Ok so she also mentioned finance which is true for me BUT im 22 and she knows that so how many 22 year olds have money? :haha:

I will post some of the key things she said so you can have a giggle

The crazy reading - You was right Sarah about 12 pages long :haha:

your life.

This exceptional period should begin on May 02 2013. I don’t want to be more specific, because it could happen a few days before or a few days after May 02 2013.

It should last until July 31 2013, which means 3 full months of great good luck with money, followed by 3 very positive months in your personal life.

All I can say is that even though you may have financial problems right at this moment, your immediate future shows that money will probably no longer be a problem for you.

You will have as much as you need. In fact, an initial input of a large amount of money starting on May 02 2013 should transform your entire life

Your problem is that while you are all for a successful marriage and living life as a happy couple, you are still attracted by adventure and may become engaged in multiple affairs, which could cause your partner and yourself some suffering.

Ok I got my reading and my thoughts are WTF!!
It was mega long so I couldnt be bothered to read most of it but what I did read and what has stuck into my mind is that she said im going to have an AFFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!
CRAZY WOMAN :rofl:

Ok so she also mentioned finance which is true for me BUT im 22 and she knows that so how many 22 year olds have money? :haha:

I will post some of the key things she said so you can have a giggle

:haha: did she say anything about your health???? i'm packing his things cos he's gettin out my house, he can go and stay at his fuckin mums..... he started this, now he's moaning and its ok for me, i've got josh..... the fuckin cheek!!! been with him 3yrs and now josh isnt counted as his son no? well jogg on, go knock up some other girl :growlmad:
yeah, lets have a giggle :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

your life.

This exceptional period should begin on May 02 2013. I don’t want to be more specific, because it could happen a few days before or a few days after May 02 2013.

It should last until July 31 2013, which means 3 full months of great good luck with money, followed by 3 very positive months in your personal life.

All I can say is that even though you may have financial problems right at this moment, your immediate future shows that money will probably no longer be a problem for you.

You will have as much as you need. In fact, an initial input of a large amount of money starting on May 02 2013 should transform your entire life

Your problem is that while you are all for a successful marriage and living life as a happy couple, you are still attracted by adventure and may become engaged in multiple affairs, which could cause your partner and yourself some suffering.

:haha::haha:may thing..... baby? ooh how she know you were married???? :shrug: health?
xxxxxxxxxx

your life.

:haha::haha:may thing..... baby? ooh how she know you were married???? :shrug: health?
xxxxxxxxxx

hey, whats your star sign??? i've got a book about star signs.... thats where she could be getting info from?
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im a scorpio

:haha: I will look at what she said for health I must have skipped past that part. Oppps lol

True about the marriage thing I didnt think of that. Oppps

Health

You have delicate health, but fairly exceptional abilities of resistance and recuperation: these are the qualities that characterize this aspect of your being.

It is certain that your birth sign makes you sensitive and emotional – I would even say hyper-sensitive and hyper-emotional – to the point where that could cause disturbances in your blood circulation.

Overly frequent discharges of adrenaline – frequent and tempestuous – could seriously affect your health. It would therefore be in your best interests to control your anger, and control YOURSELF!

As an initial precaution which is easy to put into practice:

Avoid noise, violent movements and language, and anger: that will save you from many small and not-so-small problems.

What a load of pooooooo :haha:

Im a scorpio

:haha: I will look at what she said for health I must have skipped past that part. Oppps lol

True about the marriage thing I didnt think of that. Oppps

i was just gonna say that from your love, you'r either scorpio/sagitarius..... cos thats how they are percieved as promiscuous :haha: lil cheat.... :haha::haha:
are you born on the cusp? xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Health

You have delicate health, but fairly exceptional abilities of resistance and recuperation: these are the qualities that characterize this aspect of your being.

It is certain that your birth sign makes you sensitive and emotional – I would even say hyper-sensitive and hyper-emotional – to the point where that could cause disturbances in your blood circulation.

Overly frequent discharges of adrenaline – frequent and tempestuous – could seriously affect your health. It would therefore be in your best interests to control your anger, and control YOURSELF!

As an initial precaution which is easy to put into practice:

Avoid noise, violent movements and language, and anger: that will save you from many small and not-so-small problems.

What a load of pooooooo :haha:

:haha::haha: i just got my fuckin sticks..... blah, just kicked andy out, bought some ovulation ones from boots off ebay, they say dont test in the morning urine as the lh could be there but not show up for hours, so you could be right hun, kicked him out, and might be a single parent again, always the way, i'll stick them all on ebay in a bit.
:haha:you'd better not speak to me then, if you have to avoid violence and anger :haha::haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back