Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I tried the eating pineapple after o for a week. An old wives tale about helping bean to stick last month . It didnt work. Maybe primrose this month x

:haha::haha: yeah add another obsession in :haha::haha: wtf are we like, it deffo helps, you have to get your fingers up there to check yukkk but monitor it off this
https://www.babymed.com/fertility-awareness/how-check-cervical-mucus-fertility-12-steps
it sound disgustin i know, but the epo does help :haha::haha::haha: asda, 2.99 30 tabs :winkwink: xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:haha:
Thanks, got a cheap pharmacy at the end of my road. Will walk around later and see if they have them. they also sell really cheap tests. 2 for 1.50. A testing addicts deam. :winkwink:The woman in shop probably feels sorry me the amount of tests I've bought. :hugs:
Does the primrose help you to get pregnant or just help you to notice cm???:blush:got an internal scan on the the 30 th.will they be bloody hell she's a bit slippery up there!!!:blush: :hugs::hugs:

Hi,

This is my 1stmonth of using the CBFM this time around as you already know.

The monitor jumped from low to peak on CD10, which i thought was really early. Although i didnt know when i was expected to OV as i have never charted etc. I did had a moderate bleed on this day too which lasted for maybe 6 hours...

Anyway at 14 dpo which would of been cd24 (last cycle was 32 days long) i tested and got the biggest fattest negative ever!

Im now at 17dpo and have no preg symptoms other than very mild on and off cramps, which are that mild i dont know weather its all in my head!! and today i feel a bit sickly but I have no other signs what so ever that AF is on her way either and another BFN (Although it was an IC)

Im really unsure as to weather the monitor was right, although the bleed makes me think it was but after having a lot of ewcm the following week for a few days its thrown me again.

we dtd the morning of the day i supposedly had my 1st peak and 3 times on the 2nd day and again on the high day that followed.

I got pregnant with my little boy 1st time round 2 years ago using the monitor, so a huge part of me believes it but this time i duno, im just a bit unsure.

I have reset it though with it being so long ago and having a baby, I mean things can change cant they?!?

So confused.... :-(
Ive got a FRER test at home but im trying to put off using it, as i dont want to waste it.... what do u think?

:flower:
hey, i reset my monitor, this is first time using it since its been reset, i had no peak, but 2 lines on the stick, so i'm not a very good one to ask.... have you been takin evening primrose oil by any chance? xxx:hugs:

Nope i didnt end up taking it, just been taking folic acid and thats it...
Im totally confused.
I read somewhere of a lady getting her BFP at 20DPO but i just want to know.
I cant retest now until Monday, as were going away for the weekend with my family (in a caravan) who dont know anything about it and i dont think you can hide much like tests in a caravan can you haha esp with kids runnin everywhere...
Im im not i just with AF would show, so i can reset my monitor and start again...
yeah you can reset it anytime.... just use an old stick..... when do you want to reset? now or monday? the only thing is if you are resettin it now, it will take it as cd1? so if you wanna do it monday am.... just take the batts out till then? xxxx:hugs:

Sorry chick i mean i just want AF to hurry up and arrive if im not pg so i can reset it to cd1

ahh right, your waiting, how long you away for? is she due now? if she comes sunday when you wake, for example, if you get back if you get back late monday set it to what your preferable time is on tuesday as cd3 or if she comes late sunday set it tues cd2......xxxxx:hugs:

I tried the eating pineapple after o for a week. An old wives tale about helping bean to stick last month . It didnt work. Maybe primrose this month x

:haha::haha: yeah add another obsession in :haha::haha: wtf are we like, it deffo helps, you have to get your fingers up there to check yukkk but monitor it off this
https://www.babymed.com/fertility-awareness/how-check-cervical-mucus-fertility-12-steps
it sound disgustin i know, but the epo does help :haha::haha::haha: asda, 2.99 30 tabs :winkwink: xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Thanks, got a cheap pharmacy at the end of my road. Will walk around later and see if they have them. they also sell really cheap tests. 2 for 1.50. A testing addicts deam. :winkwink:The woman in shop probably feels sorry me the amount of tests I've bought. :hugs:
Does the primrose help you to get pregnant or just help you to notice cm???:blush:got an internal scan on the the 30 th.will they be bloody hell she's a bit slippery up there!!!:blush: :hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha::haha:yeah its supposed to, and with the wetness helps the lil swimmers get up there :winkwink: :haha: 2 pt for 1.50? or ov tests:haha: thats well cheap :happydance: :haha::haha::haha: yep you'll have a big gush :haha::haha::haha::haha: they'll think your aroused, :haha::haha: thats what i was tryin to say to ggirl about what andy said about his performance, i was toooooo wet lmfao :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:
:haha::haha::haha:yeah its supposed to, and with the wetness helps the lil swimmers get up there :winkwink: :haha: 2 pt for 1.50? or ov tests:haha: thats well cheap :happydance: :haha::haha::haha: yep you'll have a big gush :haha::haha::haha::haha: they'll think your aroused, :haha::haha: thats what i was tryin to say to ggirl about what andy said about his performance, i was toooooo wet lmfao :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Yeah pregnancy tests 2 pack for 1.50. I always try to wait fit AF to arrive but as it gets closer I've got no willpower. Maybe leave the primrose experiment I'll be embarrassed enough without a gush!!! :blush::hugs:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:
Yeah pregnancy tests 2 pack for 1.50. I always try to wait fit AF to arrive but as it gets closer I've got no willpower. Maybe leave the primrose experiment I'll be embarrassed enough without a gush!!! :blush::hugs:

:haha:jesus thats cheap..... :winkwink: :haha: i'm like that, its like oh, i'll do one, then i do it, negative, so i think oh it wont have picked it up yet cos af isnt due for 3 days :haha: so i still do another the next day :dohh: then she gets me..... sods law :haha:
xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Did get the primrose!!! What I am I like. I will take it until ovulation then switch to my pineapple lol. Scan isnt until a week after ovulation so hopefully no gushing!!! lets see what dh thinks about the primrose??!!X

Ok girls I could do with your advise.

Since going to the dr's and being told i am not rubella immune i have had a letter today saying i need to go in to have my rubella vaccine. However i can not ttc for 28 days after. I really dont want to miss out on a month of ttc but also want to do the right thing. The likelihood that i would get pregnant im sure is slim, but i still dont think i want to not at least try.

What do you girls think? What would you do?

Did get the primrose!!! What I am I like. I will take it until ovulation then switch to my pineapple lol. Scan isnt until a week after ovulation so hopefully no gushing!!! lets see what dh thinks about the primrose??!!X

:haha:good girl, how much was it there lol xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Since going to the dr's and being told i am not rubella immune i have had a letter today saying i need to go in to have my rubella vaccine. However i can not ttc for 28 days after. I really dont want to miss out on a month of ttc but also want to do the right thing. The likelihood that i would get pregnant im sure is slim, but i still dont think i want to not at least try.

hellooo you, iknow what i would do, look at my situation, theres no harm in making love is there?:winkwink::hugs::hugs:

I was thinking of using primrose this month. What strength a day should i take?

Thanks Sarah I sort of feel the same way.

Janeydee I was reading a thread a little while ago about a lady who was using the CBFM and jumped straight from low to peak on CD10 and she fell pregnant that month, so fingers xd that will the same for you.

:dust:

I think its best to have it done - Only because you want to be immune to it when you are pregnant.
TBH your probably better off discussing it with your GP as im not sure of the ins and outs :shrug:

But Good luck for whatever you decide to do - And TBF I may not be immune to it but I havent been to the DRS so I wont know :shrug:

I got my Reading through about 10 mins ago.
Alot earlier than expected :dance:

Sorry Galaxy. I always come on and cant believe how many posts there have been. hehe

Thanks for your advise. I think im going to have it and then it gives my monitor longer to get to know me.:growlmad:

How are you feeling?

Sorry Galaxy. I always come on and cant believe how many posts there have been. hehe

Thanks for your advise. I think im going to have it and then it gives my monitor longer to get to know me.:growlmad:

How are you feeling?

Yeah Its probably best, Just so annoying that you have to wait 28 days to Try and conceive after that.

Im ok spent the day with my sister and baby neice which was nice - We played just dance 4 on the Wii :haha:

Realllyyyy wanting another tattoo done (have 1 at the moment) But it will all be about timing and not sure it will help things so thinking I will just have to wait until after Ive had a baby - However long that will take.
My sister has just turnt 18 so wants 1.

How are you today?

hellooo you, iknow what i would do, look at my situation, theres no harm in making love is there?:winkwink::hugs::hugs:

no actually there dosing you with rubella? could effect the growth of the baby e.g. deformaties etc... :nope::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was thinking of using primrose this month. What strength a day should i take?

Thanks Sarah I sort of feel the same way.

hi hun, mine are 500mg, did you get the link further down to check your cm, save it to the toolbar xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->