Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Sorry Galaxy. I always come on and cant believe how many posts there have been. hehe

Thanks for your advise. I think im going to have it and then it gives my monitor longer to get to know me.:growlmad:

How are you feeling?

Yeah Its probably best, Just so annoying that you have to wait 28 days to Try and conceive after that.

Im ok spent the day with my sister and baby neice which was nice - We played just dance 4 on the Wii :haha:

Realllyyyy wanting another tattoo done (have 1 at the moment) But it will all be about timing and not sure it will help things so thinking I will just have to wait until after Ive had a baby - However long that will take.
My sister has just turnt 18 so wants 1.

How are you today?

:haha::haha:i have 5 , andy came home in a good mood :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im glad Andy came home in a good mood :happydance:

Ive just had mine tea too. Now watching hollyoaks :dance:

OK so my readings.

Suzy Rayne

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in late 2017.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

Gail (one from today)

Spirit are showing conception this year this is showing to me as June 2013, and I see this as a baby boy born, and that all is well and healthy around all areas for you
I see one more conception, this is given as October 2015 and a healthy baby girl born 2016,and this child will complete your family

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Wow defo two kids then. I've not had my reading back yet. Do you think my monitor will go through customs ok in my suitcase. I don't want to take the batteries out!! Surely everybody travels with a clear blue fertility monitor???

Im glad Andy came home in a good mood :happydance:

Ive just had mine tea too. Now watching hollyoaks :dance:

OK so my readings.

Suzy Rayne

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in late 2017.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

Gail (one from today)

Spirit are showing conception this year this is showing to me as June 2013, and I see this as a baby boy born, and that all is well and healthy around all areas for you
I see one more conception, this is given as October 2015 and a healthy baby girl born 2016,and this child will complete your family

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

:winkwink:
who's the gail one? was that a paypal one? which link was it hun? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow defo two kids then. I've not had my reading back yet. Do you think my monitor will go through customs ok in my suitcase. I don't want to take the batteries out!! Surely everybody travels with a clear blue fertility monitor???

:haha:when you off hun? :haha::haha:i dunno if you'll have to put it in your hand luggage, they've gone tight on things like that, they pulled me for my laptop and mobile phone oh and my dads razor, it was his birthday present :haha::haha: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Did get the primrose!!! What I am I like. I will take it until ovulation then switch to my pineapple lol. Scan isnt until a week after ovulation so hopefully no gushing!!! lets see what dh thinks about the primrose??!!X
:haha::haha::haha:he'll probably say the same as andy :haha::haha: god your wet lmfao xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

cd22 still high, 2 blue lines again grrrrrrrrrrrrr :growlmad: whats going on???? xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah - This is link for Gail

https://psychic123ukreadings.net/

:friends::friends:
morning ladies....... where have you all gone :sad2: cd23 still high, 1 stick left, what shall i do? :shrug: open the next packet as its my first month of reset or just keep using mondays :shrug::shrug::wacko: galaxy chiccy, it looks like if i have a 28 day cycle it will be friday?????? :wacko: what shall i do??????
hope your all ok :hugs::hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning :wave:

I feel like I have been hit by a bus this morning. This horrible cold seems to be getting worse.

Its a tough one but I would stop feeding it sticks after the last one - Either feed it old ones or none at all, Its getting ridiculous now.

Morning :wave:

I feel like I have been hit by a bus this morning. This horrible cold seems to be getting worse.

Its a tough one but I would stop feeding it sticks after the last one - Either feed it old ones or none at all, Its getting ridiculous now.

:flower:
ahhh poorly power ranger :hugs: yeah its getting silly i'm not gonna peak on cd23 am i? i'll use the 1 tomoz and then just use it again, its just being silly, :growlmad:
you in bed miss poorly :hugs:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have lots of work to be doing but I really CBA!! But if I dont do it I wont be ready for parents evening. Ohhhh save me :haha:

Yeah I doubt you ovulate this late its probably already happened its just your monitor getting to know you

I have lots of work to be doing but I really CBA!! But if I dont do it I wont be ready for parents evening. Ohhhh save me :haha:

Yeah I doubt you ovulate this late its probably already happened its just your monitor getting to know you

:haha::haha:i'll save ya, do you wanna come and clean the house then:haha: hey, got the pregnacare yesterday :winkwink: had tea, about an hour later i said to andy, oh we've gotta take our tablets :haha: he said i've had mine :blush: theres me going on to him....... if you want a healthy baby you will have to take these :blush: it was fuckin me who forgot :blush::haha::haha::haha: he was sittin there with a big grin on his face :growlmad: maybe i am too hard on him and dont think about his feelings enough :dohh:
so just resuse tomozs over again :shrug:
xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: I can imagine how smug he was.

I take mine in the evening with my tea and generally forget to take it - So end up taking it late and having something quick to eat so its not taken on an empty stomach!

Jay wont take any pills :(. I dont mind to much though - Hes pretty fit and healthy.

Yeah ill swap - Ill do your housework if you do my books :dance:

:haha: I can imagine how smug he was.

I take mine in the evening with my tea and generally forget to take it - So end up taking it late and having something quick to eat so its not taken on an empty stomach!

Jay wont take any pills :(. I dont mind to much though - Hes pretty fit and healthy.

Yeah ill swap - Ill do your housework if you do my books :dance:

:haha:yeah well smug:haha: there was no instructions, just said take with food, so i only eat real food at night, i doubt yukky drinks are classed as food :shrug: so its easier to take at night:thumbup: oh andys fit and healthy, its just me, i was just testing him really :haha: back fired :haha::haha: yeah, i'll do your books :haha:
xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I started my books then got fed up and gave up :haha:
Will do some more after my roast dinner - When I start that :haha:

Currently watching Don't tell the bride.

Well I started my books then got fed up and gave up :haha:
Will do some more after my roast dinner - When I start that :haha:

Currently watching Don't tell the bride.

:haha::haha:i keep doing the same with the house work, currently cooking a kinda roast :haha::haha: is it your birthday? please say its not? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->