Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Noooo my birthdays not until November :).

My roast was good, just watch the film 'sex drive' its s bit like American pie. Funny in parts but no real story line to it :shrug:

Back to work tomorrow. Boo hoo :-(

Noooo my birthdays not until November :).

My roast was good, just watch the film 'sex drive' its s bit like American pie. Funny in parts but no real story line to it :shrug:

Back to work tomorrow. Boo hoo :-(

:flower:
helloo flower, oh thats good, saw on facebook your nice flowers etc...... :wacko: ahhhhh nah ya back to work :cry: cd24 still high, no sticks..... gonna keep using this 1, got the gastro dr tomoz in the hospital, should i tell him? or he might discharge me? my doc on thurs, i'll tell her yeah :thumbup: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Defo tell your Dr on thursday I wouldnt have thought hospital would need to know? If they do im sure your GP will refer you.

Ohh the flowers my in-laws bought for me - No reason for it, was a nice surprise :)

Hows your day been?

Defo tell your Dr on thursday I wouldnt have thought hospital would need to know? If they do im sure your GP will refer you.

Ohh the flowers my in-laws bought for me - No reason for it, was a nice surprise :)

Hows your day been?

thats why i thought it was your birthday :dohh: ahhh, thats sweet, do they always do that? :happydance:
yeah, i'll just tell dr on thurs, :thumbup:
are you nervous about friday:happydance::baby:
xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No theyre using a pain in the bum. They just turn up at my house!!

Bare with me im on my phone. So annoying!!

No not nervous I know its going to be a BFN :shrug:

No theyre using a pain in the bum. They just turn up at my house!!

Bare with me im on my phone. So annoying!!

No not nervous I know its going to be a BFN :shrug:

:haha::haha:my mum and dad r the same, it gets on ya nerves sometimes :growlmad: luckily andys mum lives miles away and doesnt drive :happydance: why do you think its gonna be a no hun, cos of the psychic???? :shrug: i've booked mine for sun at 1pm.....:thumbup:
dont be negative, i threw that bloody stick out this am :dohh: only just realised..... i'mgonna have to use 1 new 1 :growlmad: and NOT throw it out, its habbit :dohh::dohh:
i think its gonna be a :bfp::test: :happydance::happydance:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just know these things :haha: I havent had any spotting of implantation bleeding so thats how I know! Last time I was preggo (before miscarriage) I got spotting thats how I knew I was pregnant. Cant bloody remember what DPO I got the spotting though.

Im 6/7 DPO today I think. :shrug:

I just know these things :haha: I havent had any spotting of implantation bleeding so thats how I know! Last time I was preggo (before miscarriage) I got spotting thats how I knew I was pregnant. Cant bloody remember what DPO I got the spotting though.

Im 6/7 DPO today I think. :shrug:

wtf is dpo?:haha::haha::haha: i didnt get any symptoms when i was pregnant, just the fact i couldnt drink vodka, and i did actually book an appointment with my dr and told him that i was concerned about it, :haha: i made him do tests on me :haha: never once crossed my bloody mind that i was pregnant :dohh: i was like, well it was new years eve on saturday...... i had too force a bottle of vodka down me,and then i puked it up, i told him i'm seriously ill, do some tests :haha: so he did..... he phoned me up and said i think you'd better come in, i thought the worst, i developed some sort of reaction against vodka :haha: but no.... i was six weeks pregnant, and i had periods all the way through :shrug: my body is just knackered..... well the monitor actually did something today, it went low tf :happydance: so it will flash hopefully tomoz.... bit early but i am havin like period pains, :growlmad: so i think she's gonna come early, my periods were always like clockwork, think it all these vits, do ya think :shrug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey, still on holiday but got free wi fi for a few mins. Got my Suzy prediction through just now. She predictions a girl to be born may 2014. Conceived August cycle . Hops she's right lol:) x

I just think I would know :\.

:haha: Your bloody crazy - Cant believe you had periods the whole way through that really is mad!!

Im defo counting myself out this cycle - Not such a bad thing as need to have my MRI scan but obviously I still want a BFP.

Ohhhh cramping could be implantation so your not out yet :winkwink:

Glad your monitor has gone to low now - Hopefully next month it will be more successful :hugs:

This TWW is seriously dragging. All I want is a BFP (then a healthy baby of course)
Feels like its never going to happen :-(

I just think I would know :\.

:haha: Your bloody crazy - Cant believe you had periods the whole way through that really is mad!!

Im defo counting myself out this cycle - Not such a bad thing as need to have my MRI scan but obviously I still want a BFP.

Ohhhh cramping could be implantation so your not out yet :winkwink:

Glad your monitor has gone to low now - Hopefully next month it will be more successful :hugs:
:haha: thats the gods honest truth, i well thought the worst when he asked me to come, i did think he was gonna tell me i'd developed an allergic reaction to vodka, no before i was on the vodka, i had not long come off heroin, so i was just getting my periods back, so i never ever thought i'd be pregnant, cos i did my rattle on vodka.... so my body was re adjusting its self :haha: but i look now, i'm taking all these things and i cant even get a bloody peak on my monitor.... :growlmad: oooohhhh 2 days and counting :happydance: well i peed in my lil cup this morning turned it on and its flashing :dohh: so af is on her way, its only cd26 :shrug: thats way early, so i saw the gastro dr yesterday, boy did i have a spaz on him, they take you for your weight and height first, so that was my first outburst of tears, he called me in after about 20 mins, i sat down, he said how are you? well, i tell ya, he nearly fell off his chair, i fuckin went crazy....... i said how do you think i am ? :shrug: i said i've stopped all your stupid tablets, look at the state of my weight, my bmi wasnt even on the chart it was way under under weight! :cry: he said well you shouldnt just stop the tablets because the water tablet is stopping you from having a blow up.... i said is it really? i said well lets go and lie on the bed and you have a nice little poke around and see if i've blown up...... he said well, yes your right you dont need them, i cant feel an ounce of fluid on you, so i said, well i'm not takin your stupid antibiotic cos its messing with my monitor and i want a baby, well i dont think he knew what to say :haha: i was furious :haha: he said so what are you taking... so i told him, i said i drink tea and coffee with sugar, and your tablets were makin me piss all the calories out, you might as well refer to me as the walkin dead from now on, so he said my liver bloods from last time were really good and in no way would it affect a baby or me conceiving.... so that was good news, so i was ok with him, he said see your gp, and ask her if she'll do the tests on ovulation cos he's just a gastro dr, so i will tomoz, cd7 bloods, cd21 bloods and cd28, so i'll start the ball rolling with her tomoz... 6st4 i am, i just burst out crying!!!!!
so if the clocks hadnt have changed i wouldnt have needed that silly stick, no af this am, but its way too early, unless the vits are gonna make her come today? :shrug: if she comes this afternoon, do i set the monitor in the morning to cd1? or 2? :haha: dpo:haha::haha: i am a spaz, when you quick talk will you put in brackets what it means for lil spaz me please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
how you feeling? i think its gonna be positive :happydance::happydance:

This TWW is seriously dragging. All I want is a BFP (then a healthy baby of course)

:haha: oh you there :haha: it will, do you feel any different, i think that silly psychic has put this negative thought in your head, remember, every pregnancy is different, so what you felt last time wont feel the same this time, and they say the sex of the baby gives you different feelings too, oh i cant wait till friday :happydance::happydance:

Hey, still on holiday but got free wi fi for a few mins. Got my Suzy prediction through just now. She predictions a girl to be born may 2014. Conceived August cycle . Hops she's right lol:) x

hows you hols hun? i think this psychic is bullshit, and dont listen to her, cos we're all going by our bodys, and if shes been saying june, august, then your not gonna think you'll conceive till then.... i bet it happens sooner, i'm goona set up my paypal..... i want 5.00 each off everyone on this forum, and i'll predict there biggest wish...... :haha: just go with your body not her reading, it might happen this cycle, or the next? :happydance:
xxxxxxxxxx

Ohhh bless you :hugs: It sounds like you had a very emotional day yesterday. I bet your glad you told him your TTC and he was ok with it :dance:
Some people who are under weight dont have periods so im guessing by the fact you are having periods its a good sign?

If your period comes this afternoon you set the monitor to CD1 tomorrow mornimg.

Mine hasnt started flashing m yet. How does it know when AF is due on the first time of using it? :haha:
Im CD25. So I usually habe a 28 day cycle so AF should arrive saturday. Unless she is going to mess me around :growlmad:

Im all geared up for my BFN but keep your fingers xd for me anyway :)

hows you hols hun? i think this psychic is bullshit, and dont listen to her, cos we're all going by our bodys, and if shes been saying june, august, then your not gonna think you'll conceive till then.... i bet it happens sooner, i'm goona set up my paypal..... i want 5.00 each off everyone on this forum, and i'll predict there biggest wish...... :haha: just go with your body not her reading, it might happen this cycle, or the next? :happydance:
xxxxxxxxxx

:haha: this made me laugh.
I think my prediction should be free because im your TTC buddy :)

:haha: oh you there :haha: it will, do you feel any different, i think that silly psychic has put this negative thought in your head, remember, every pregnancy is different, so what you felt last time wont feel the same this time, and they say the sex of the baby gives you different feelings too, oh i cant wait till friday :happydance::happydance:

No i dont feel any different. Im trying so hard to feel for implantation cramping but its just not happening :haha: i think im just making up symptoms.

Oh TTC is so frustrating!! All I want is a baby :-(

Ohhh bless you :hugs: It sounds like you had a very emotional day yesterday. I bet your glad you told him your TTC and he was ok with it :dance:
Some people who are under weight dont have periods so im guessing by the fact you are having periods its a good sign?

If your period comes this afternoon you set the monitor to CD1 tomorrow mornimg.

Mine hasnt started flashing m yet. How does it know when AF is due on the first time of using it? :haha:
Im CD25. So I usually habe a 28 day cycle so AF should arrive saturday. Unless she is going to mess me around :growlmad:

Im all geared up for my BFN but keep your fingers xd for me anyway :)

:haha: thanks for the quick payment, heres your prediction...... i see you have troubles, and things on your mind but whilst its a cloudy reading, behind the clouds, i see you sitting on your bed on friday morning, holding a stick, the cloud is lifted, your wish has come true..... you will have a gorgeous baby boy.... your going to name him will, you will be sick all the way through your pregnancy, but you will be fine.... thanks psychic sarah x
:haha: with yours, it'll prob go off a 28 day cucle, i've got a peice of bloody tissue in my knickers :haha: well, i dont want to stick a tampon up there :haha: andy said what are you doing, havnt you got any tampons, i said yes, i bought some last week with you, well whats the tissue for? :dohh: in case i come on.... i cant use a tampon when i'm not on i'll get bloody toxic shock syndrome or something :dohh: silly men :haha:
my fingers are truly crossed for you hun, tell ya, i've got a good feeling :happydance::happydance:
xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No i dont feel any different. Im trying so hard to feel for implantation cramping but its just not happening :haha: i think im just making up symptoms.

Oh TTC is so frustrating!! All I want is a baby :-(

:haha: i know i think i make up my own symptoms too, my boobs never get sore when i'm comming on, but there sore this time :haha::haha: what are we like :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->