Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:haha: Im laughing so much right now Jays words were 'what you laughing like a goon for' I said 1 word Sarah :haha:

If that prediction comes true I WILL give you your £5 :dance: :haha: But the name WILL :haha: That was going to far lol.

Your so funny with your tissue!! Do you not buy liners?

I thought I was having cramping but now think its just trapped wind :haha: :blush:
Which I usually get a few days before AF :cry:

Ohhhhh this sucks :(

:haha: Im laughing so much right now Jays words were 'what you laughing like a goon for' I said 1 word Sarah :haha:

If that prediction comes true I WILL give you your £5 :dance: :haha: But the name WILL :haha: That was going to far lol.

:haha:see, i told you what you wanted to hear :haha: i dunno wtf will came from, :haha: probably cos maggie thatcher was on the news, and the queen :haha: wouldnt it be bloody weird if it did come true, hey you ever thought of will for a boy hahahahahaha......
no tissue fell on the floor ages ago, now i'm just up and down the stairs peeing and checking, i think i'll come on sat or sunday, i have got loads of discharge, thats why i keep checkin :haha: friggin will, i do crack myself up sometimes :haha:
nah, i just use tampons and if the monitor hadnt started flashing i wouldnt have even given it a second thought lmao...... what a dumbo:haha:
misslminx whatever her name is, :haha: is preggars..... did a test positive, thankgod i dont have to read her stories about work :haha:
how was your day sweety :winkwink:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I thought I was having cramping but now think its just trapped wind :haha: :blush:
Which I usually get a few days before AF :cry:

Ohhhhh this sucks :(

:haha: yep i've been burping all day, never get that either :haha::haha: i swear i'm takin on everybodys symptoms :haha::haha:
xxxxxxx

Ok girls I could do with your advise.

Since going to the dr's and being told i am not rubella immune i have had a letter today saying i need to go in to have my rubella vaccine. However i can not ttc for 28 days after. I really dont want to miss out on a month of ttc but also want to do the right thing. The likelihood that i would get pregnant im sure is slim, but i still dont think i want to not at least try.

What do you girls think? What would you do?

I think its best to have it done - Only because you want to be immune to it when you are pregnant.
TBH your probably better off discussing it with your GP as im not sure of the ins and outs :shrug:

But Good luck for whatever you decide to do - And TBF I may not be immune to it but I havent been to the DRS so I wont know :shrug:

:haha:see, i told you what you wanted to hear :haha: i dunno wtf will came from, :haha: probably cos maggie thatcher was on the news, and the queen :haha: wouldnt it be bloody weird if it did come true, hey you ever thought of will for a boy hahahahahaha......
no tissue fell on the floor ages ago, now i'm just up and down the stairs peeing and checking, i think i'll come on sat or sunday, i have got loads of discharge, thats why i keep checkin :haha: friggin will, i do crack myself up sometimes :haha:
nah, i just use tampons and if the monitor hadnt started flashing i wouldnt have even given it a second thought lmao...... what a dumbo:haha:
misslminx whatever her name is, :haha: is preggars..... did a test positive, thankgod i dont have to read her stories about work :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

:haha: stopppppp im creasing up!!!!!!

Jay likes the name Will :haha: Ive told him NO lol

Ohhhh i couldnt use tampons for the end of a period

How did you find that out?

Ok girls I could do with your advise.

Since going to the dr's and being told i am not rubella immune i have had a letter today saying i need to go in to have my rubella vaccine. However i can not ttc for 28 days after. I really dont want to miss out on a month of ttc but also want to do the right thing. The likelihood that i would get pregnant im sure is slim, but i still dont think i want to not at least try.

What do you girls think? What would you do?

I think its best to have it done - Only because you want to be immune to it when you are pregnant.
TBH your probably better off discussing it with your GP as im not sure of the ins and outs :shrug:

But Good luck for whatever you decide to do - And TBF I may not be immune to it but I havent been to the DRS so I wont know :shrug:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:haha: stopppppp im creasing up!!!!!!

Jay likes the name Will :haha: Ive told him NO lol

Ohhhh i couldnt use tampons for the end of a period

How did you find that out?

:haha::haha:see will, i can just see it now, i'll give myself a friggin fiver if i'm right lmao :haha:
oh i've always used tampons, i dont wear bum knickers so the pads end up stickin out the top of my jeans :haha:
oh god, cos i spoke on her little blip forum, i get the low down on her everyday movement...... so she was up all night with af pains, did a test and positive, in short, she went to the drs today, its not eptopic, they did a positive test and shes gonna do another in the morning, she told her mum, wasnt happy, shes to young and smart blah, blah blah......
so i put congrats i had that but failed to tell her i cured my pains with vodka :haha: so thats the short version.....
maybe she wont talk about work now, and i dont know how to leave a forum :haha::haha: COS I'M A SPAZ :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx
no i'm not pregars, didnt even get a peak, i'm just takin on everyones symptoms :haha::haha::haha::haha:

No peak doesnt mean you didnt ovulate!!

OMG I think you may get a BFP and have a little girl called ....... Isabelle :haha:
(First name that popped into my head)

I WANT A BFP ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No peak doesnt mean you didnt ovulate!!

OMG I think you may get a BFP and have a little girl called ....... Isabelle :haha:
(First name that popped into my head)

I WANT A BFP ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:haha:i told you, your getting it on friday, the seed is now planted in your head, you'll call him will :haha::haha::haha: thats how psychologys done, plant the seed, and it grows..... :haha: lil willy :haha::haha: hey now dont be planting in my head, its already taking on random pregnancy symptoms, its cos your my ttc buddy, i'm takin on your symptoms :haha: i think i'm going through the change..... i've been sweatin like a fat lass in a chip shop i tell ya,
oh dont worry about her, she'll be on moanin again..... it wont be work now tho :dohh: it'll be the god damn low down on the :baby: :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxxxx

:haha: Going through the change Omg im laughing to much and getting strange looks from Jay.

How amazing would it be if we BOTH got a BFP!!!!! Wishful thinking huh :shrug:

Oh please let it happen :haha:

:haha: Going through the change Omg im laughing to much and getting strange looks from Jay.

:haha: yeah it would be amazing if we both did, but my prediction for ya would be wrong :growlmad: i'd have to give you your money back.....:haha::haha:
it will happen my sweet, :thumbup: just gonna do tea, clock back in after.... ten four rubber ducky :winkwink: over and out
xxxxxxxx

Erghhhhh sore throat has started again. So strange

Almost my bed time :happydance: Its been a mega long stressful day today

Erghhhhh sore throat has started again. So strange

Almost my bed time :happydance: Its been a mega long stressful day today

:flower:
mornin....... see i told you, fuckin pages of her moanin, how do i leave a forum?
sore thraoat? mmmmmm my predictions are comming true..... hehehehehe, hows ya boobs?
cd27...... tissue in the knickers again,.... i give it till about ten before it falls out, i dunno why i'm bothering cos i'm usually like clockwork, i'm a weekend gal, i have them usually sunday, but i was early, so saturday it will be :haha: so drs this aftrenoon, gotta tell her to do blood tests about my ovulation, cos spacca the other day is just a gastro dr, he cant, and he couldnt remember when you had them done, its been years, i thought pull up a chair, put the kettle on, get the biccies out..... i only wanted to know the name of the test to ask my gp today :dohh: apart from the sore throat how else are ya feelin my lil chhicy pie?
xxxxxxxxxx

:haha: yeah it would be amazing if we both did, but my prediction for ya would be wrong :growlmad: i'd have to give you your money back.....:haha::haha:
it will happen my sweet, :thumbup: just gonna do tea, clock back in after.... ten four rubber ducky :winkwink: over and out
xxxxxxxx

:haha::haha::haha:think i just burst her lil bubble oops, well shes done 5 tests now, been to the drs, the test isnt as strong..... err, WHY, i just told her to get a grip, shes done 5 now, with having a child MYSELF, i did one. the drs confirmed it, that was enough for me, i didnt keep on doin tests..... :growlmad: seriously, how do you leave a orum, cos i might just snap at her :growlmad: and if i lived in london, i might go and smash her in the face :growlmad:
ohhh that sounds like af is comming.... only jokin its just me, GET A GRIP GIRL!!!!!! innit xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: You meany!!
No I know what you mean does get a bit much keep reading the same old thing.
She is young I suppose that has a lot to do with it :shrug:

Anywhoooo I think AF is going to come early and come tomorrow :cry:
Had mild cramps today and just feel like the witch is going to get me!!
Would rather it cam early than late if it is going to come though so I dont have to worry during my MRI scan and I wont waste tests :haha:

How are you today?

:haha: You meany!!
No I know what you mean does get a bit much keep reading the same old thing.
She is young I suppose that has a lot to do with it :shrug:

Anywhoooo I think AF is going to come early and come tomorrow :cry:
Had mild cramps today and just feel like the witch is going to get me!!
Would rather it cam early than late if it is going to come though so I dont have to worry during my MRI scan and I wont waste tests :haha:

How are you today?

hey you, i know i'm mean......:haha: went to the drs..... well as much use as a chocolate fire guard, as soon i'm serious enough, but some weight on, she'll consider testing me for fertility :growlmad: so, waste of time, good god my stomach is like a balloon, hope its not the water tablets i stopped :dohh: have to keep an eye on it and my ankles, cos thats what put me in hospital, took my monitor book with me, and i said i'd never seen a peak on it only the other one, i asked her to read the limitations of use, and she just said your probably not ovulating regulary cos of your weight :cry: so its all a waste of time......
yeah me thinks the witch will get me tomoz too..... been burpin like fook, propper gassy, have to be careful with gastro pains, with my liver and that :cry: you still doin a test in the mornin hun? xxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi back from holiday, only went for five nights. The monitor survived the trip just about. When I got there, I unpacked my little monitor and had to jiggle with the batteries tk get it working, then it was ok. I was surprised even dh was concerned about the little machine!! It's our new pretend baby. I'm such a weirdo and theirs no way I'm giving it up.

Hope everybody is ok and ac are staying away. I'm day 8 on a low bug it's asking for tests already. Going to test every other day until I get a high.

I've been sent for tests to check rubella immunity tomorrow. Hope it's ok don't want to be told to not ttc for a month.

Sarah- did you book in for your ovulation blood tests? Mine were 21 day of cycle ovulation tests. My Internet is down so I'm on my phone and can't find the smilies :)

Hi back from holiday, only went for five nights. The monitor survived the trip just about. When I got there, I unpacked my little monitor and had to jiggle with the batteries tk get it working, then it was ok. I was surprised even dh was concerned about the little machine!! It's our new pretend baby. I'm such a weirdo and theirs no way I'm giving it up.

Hope everybody is ok and ac are staying away. I'm day 8 on a low bug it's asking for tests already. Going to test every other day until I get a high.

I've been sent for tests to check rubella immunity tomorrow. Hope it's ok don't want to be told to not ttc for a month.

Sarah- did you book in for your ovulation blood tests? Mine were 21 day of cycle ovulation tests. My Internet is down so I'm on my phone and can't find the smilies :)

:haha: your lil battery baby survived:happydance:, yeah its a waste of time, i just wrote what the dr said to me...... :growlmad: fuck it :wacko: witch :haha: hope you and the battery baby had a good holiday :haha::haha::haha: xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry Sarah just seen your message about drs. My dr is very annoying too. On the primrose for nearly a week. £1.20 From the little chemist at the end of my road.Defo wetter down there. Eeeeww :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->