Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

If Af doesnt get me overnight ill give testing ago. Im 99% sure it will be a BFN but hay ho.

Will be worried if AF doesnt come tomorrow though as had mild cramping all day and AF usually always comes the next day.

So tired but putting that down to work being rather busy. Bed time soon :happydance:

Sorry Sarah just seen your message about drs. My dr is very annoying too. On the primrose for nearly a week. £1.20 From the little chemist at the end of my road.Defo wetter down there. Eeeeww :)

:haha::haha:told ya, it deffo works :haha::haha: andys words.....drippin lmao, bless him, he thought it was him :haha::haha: ahh thanks hun, feel like a bloody failure, its not my fault i cant put any weight on :growlmad: but since i stopped the tablets, i've been getting hungry :thumbup: she was more pissed off about the codeine THAT SHE put me on for my headaches, cos i'm studying psychopharmacology it was only yesterday that i was doin an internet search on drugs and codeine popped up, its an opiate, from the heroin family, so i blasted her about that, i said theres millions of painkillers out there, wtf did you put me on heroin based tablets..... you know my past, she shrugged :haha: couldn't fuckin believe it, so she said have you tried paracetamol.... she knows i have and they dont even clear a period pain for me, so NO THEY DONT WORK..... so now i'm gonna go through a fuckin rattle off headache tablets :thumbup: cheers dr smart arse :thumbup: sorry, rant over........ :growlmad:
so where did you go hun? what was the weather like? ooohh wish i could get away from it all :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

If Af doesnt get me overnight ill give testing ago. Im 99% sure it will be a BFN but hay ho.

Will be worried if AF doesnt come tomorrow though as had mild cramping all day and AF usually always comes the next day.

So tired but putting that down to work being rather busy. Bed time soon :happydance:

WAKE UP, WAKE UP ITS FRIDAY.......:haha::haha: how you feeling hun, come on do a test see if psychic sarah is right :happydance: cd28, tissue in the knickers..... bad cramps, but worried, really gassy stomach :dohh: maybe should have waited till af to stop the water tabs, cos i cant really tell if its water or af...:dohh: but as soon as i see a flare up, i have to start takin them again..... i'm stupid, fancy stoppin them a week before af.... i know i bloat up when i'm due on :dohh: i dont think she'll get me today as i'm a usually a sunday gal, although she got me on the sat, so maybe tomoz, if not tomoz deffo sunday.... just bloody hurry up cos i need my belly to go down to check how much fluids are there :growlmad: oh i dont wanna go back on em...... please help me, i'm loosing the will to live :cry::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry Sarah just seen your message about drs. My dr is very annoying too. On the primrose for nearly a week. £1.20 From the little chemist at the end of my road.Defo wetter down there. Eeeeww :)

:flower:
heres that link, save it to your toolbar, it sounds yukky but woth it :winkwink:
https://www.babymed.com/fertility-awareness/how-check-cervical-mucus-fertility-12-steps
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey sat I'm doctors waiting for rubell test. They wang to do a routine chlamydia test so!!!! Very nervous. Went to Portugal it was great to get away but right back to reality. Doctor appoinments gives a near panic attack and I hate hate hate the nosey snotty lady on reception. Hope everybody is having a good day and af is staying away. Saran I drank lattes to put on weight. They are 500 cals a pop.

Ha ha I'm on my phone so that's why my post makes no sense!! Tissue in the knickers reminds md of friend at school when she came on and we had p.e and she stuffed herself with loads of tissue then tried to run around the sports track with it falling out :))

Hey sat I'm doctors waiting for rubell test. They wang to do a routine chlamydia test so!!!! Very nervous. Went to Portugal it was great to get away but right back to reality. Doctor appoinments gives a near panic attack and I hate hate hate the nosey snotty lady on reception. Hope everybody is having a good day and af is staying away. Saran I drank lattes to put on weight. They are 500 cals a pop.

:flower:
ooohhhh, hope your results are fine hun, yeah i drink latte, cappacino but the water tabs were makin me pee all the calories out, now i've stopped them, hopefully i'll hold onto some calories :thumbup: heheehehe, i've got tissue in my nik naks cos i dont wear bum knickers, so liners end up half way up my back :haha::haha::haha: i'm a spacca :haha: i've just looked on the calendar, jan af sat, feb af sun, march af sat, so my prediction is sun, so it will be tissue till then :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ha ha I'm on my phone so that's why my post makes no sense!! Tissue in the knickers reminds md of friend at school when she came on and we had p.e and she stuffed herself with loads of tissue then tried to run around the sports track with it falling out :))

:haha::haha: its like me, up and down the stairs for a pee, oh it fell out hours ago..... lmao, i really need to grow up :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxx
oh you nice and tanned? hope ggirl is ok, wonder if she tested, :winkwink: and shes makin us wait :haha::happydance:

Well test was a BFN this morning which I knew it would be.

Have a dilema though - So I had mild cramping yesterday and this morning but nothing since and no AF yet Buttttt MRI is tomorrow.
I really dont want to cancel appt so I will just have to trust the test this morning.

Well test was a BFN this morning which I knew it would be.

Have a dilema though - So I had mild cramping yesterday and this morning but nothing since and no AF yet Buttttt MRI is tomorrow.
I really dont want to cancel appt so I will just have to trust the test this morning.

:dohh: where have you been young lady? been waiting for you, what test did you use? mmmmm, i'd do another test in the morning, what time is your appointment? tell them theres a chance you could be.... see what they say? xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: Sorry to have kept you waiting - Had a long day at work :(.
I used a FRER - For you Sarah that means First Response Early Result test :haha:

I think they are pretty good so I trust it lol - I usually get AF in the afternooon so it will probably get me tomorrow

:haha: Sorry to have kept you waiting - Had a long day at work :(.
I used a FRER - For you Sarah that means First Response Early Result test :haha:

I think they are pretty good so I trust it lol - I usually get AF in the afternooon so it will probably get me tomorrow

:haha::haha:naughty girl :growlmad: :haha: just been to the loo, thinks she's gonna get me in the night, if she doesnt deffo sunday :haha: well, i'm not even ovulatin am i lol, body doesnt work...... :cry: will do one day lol xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow galaxy girl. Hope af stays away for you too Sarah. GIve up the tissue. I just wear old knickers and just keep nipping to the loo which I do anyway near af because I get obsessed Hope you both have a good weekend x

Good luck for tomorrow galaxy girl. Hope af stays away for you too Sarah. GIve up the tissue. I just wear old knickers and just keep nipping to the loo which I do anyway near af because I get obsessed Hope you both have a good weekend x

:haha::haha: thanks hun, tissue fell out hours ago,:haha: witch will deffo get me, hopefully not lil superhero :haha: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have every thing crossed for you Galaxy. If you do go for the MRI. I hope it goes ok.

So i had my rubella vaccine. Feeling really fed up. 28 days is going to be a long time not ttc. Been so focused on ttc for so long. I am going to carry on using my monitor as i really want to see a peak this month.

Im feeling pretty relived!!
I have just gone onto NHS Choices to look up info about my MRI scan and this is what I read

An MRI scan is a painless and harmless procedure. You may experience a slight sense of claustrophobia (fear of enclosed spaces) when you are inside the scanner.

Unlike X-rays, MRI scans do not involve exposing the body to radiation. This means that people who may be vulnerable to the effects of radiation, such as pregnant women and babies, can safely use them.

:happydance: :happydance:

AF can stay away now :haha:
The lady I spoke to when I booked my appointment asked about pregnancy though :shrug:

Im feeling pretty relived!!
I have just gone onto NHS Choices to look up info about my MRI scan and this is what I read

An MRI scan is a painless and harmless procedure. You may experience a slight sense of claustrophobia (fear of enclosed spaces) when you are inside the scanner.

Unlike X-rays, MRI scans do not involve exposing the body to radiation. This means that people who may be vulnerable to the effects of radiation, such as pregnant women and babies, can safely use them.

:happydance: :happydance:

AF can stay away now :haha:
The lady I spoke to when I booked my appointment asked about pregnancy though :shrug:

:haha:dumbo, what did you think it was? i told ya, i'd been for one, if they werent injecting you with blue shit then its not a problem, they only tend to inject you with blue shit if like me.... you were going in it to check your brain (or to see if you had one):haha: unfortunately i did have one, and they still to this day dont know whats going on in there...... thats probably why she asked about pregnancy, cos theres some sort of gamma in the blue shit, but your not having any, oh and it makes you queezy and you might have to sit down for 15 mins after, but thats by the by..... its just a noisey machine, that you cant move in, and it moves slowly across your body, and makes this chuggin noise :haha:
what time is your app?
cd29..... tissue in the knickers AGAIN..... had the sweats last night, so though most deffo was gonna come this mornin, but ni, i wish sh'd hurry up, cos i'm worried about my belly..... it hurts and feels gassy, it has done for three days now, i have to be so careful that i dont flare up...... HELP!!!!!! :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxx

I have every thing crossed for you Galaxy. If you do go for the MRI. I hope it goes ok.

So i had my rubella vaccine. Feeling really fed up. 28 days is going to be a long time not ttc. Been so focused on ttc for so long. I am going to carry on using my monitor as i really want to see a peak this month.

:haha:yeah but what if you see a peak, you'll be gutted hun :dohh: xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Disco angel. I had my rubella check yesterday, apparently it's really common not to be immune. How long did it take to get your results. They didn't tell me I would have to wait to ttc if I'm not, so it's helpful to know, but sorry you may loose a month thats annoying and frustratingX

MRI is over and done with. Appointment was at 8:40 so had to be up super early :(.

Anyway it was fine However they did ask if there was any chance if I could be pregnant and I said No because my mum was sat next to me :dohh:

Didnt have the blue dye just went through the machine .. Had to take my bra off :haha:

Well AF hasnt arrived yet - Obviously waiting for you Sarah :haha:
Just went to the loo and discovered I have a very light brown dishcharge/spotting so I guess she is on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->