Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Sad news af might be on her way:-(Glad MRI scan went ok. I've just been shopping in mothercare to get my friends new baby something. I was with my mum and she was all excited looking at prams and stuff, came home and feel really sorry for myself and even sorry for my mum. Woe is me, sorry to moan. I've noticed that this is exactly the same point in my cycle when I was really upset last month, pre ovulation. Hormone related??? Or anticipation of week of major trying to conceive. This will be my 20 th month of attempting to get pregnant.:-(

I know the feeling. Ive been really emotinal recently - Stupid hormones!

My 18 year old sister has a little girl who I adore but my sister is not maternal at all and it really upsets me as I am so desperate for a baby.

Keep strong you WILL get your BFP soon. Enjoy baby making with your OH.

Its crazy how much pressure you feel to DTD on the right days and its frustrating if you dont/cant

:hugs: :hugs:

MRI is over and done with. Appointment was at 8:40 so had to be up super early :(.

Anyway it was fine However they did ask if there was any chance if I could be pregnant and I said No because my mum was sat next to me :dohh:

Didnt have the blue dye just went through the machine .. Had to take my bra off :haha:

Well AF hasnt arrived yet - Obviously waiting for you Sarah :haha:
Just went to the loo and discovered I have a very light brown dishcharge/spotting so I guess she is on her way.

:haha:i dunno why they asked you if you were pregnant? :wacko: noisy silly thing innit :haha: yeah, they should have given you a gown, did they ask if it was underwired? ahhh glad it went well chiccy :hugs:
ohh yeah, she must be waiting for me, been in agony today, really am worried about my belly, i'm stoppin the pregnacare for a lil bit, till i sort this out with my doctor on monday.... i'm not feeling right at all :cry:
spotting...... mmmm me thinks you could be pregars.... did you do another test hun? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sad news af might be on her way:-(Glad MRI scan went ok. I've just been shopping in mothercare to get my friends new baby something. I was with my mum and she was all excited looking at prams and stuff, came home and feel really sorry for myself and even sorry for my mum. Woe is me, sorry to moan. I've noticed that this is exactly the same point in my cycle when I was really upset last month, pre ovulation. Hormone related??? Or anticipation of week of major trying to conceive. This will be my 20 th month of attempting to get pregnant.:-(

:flower:
ahhhh it will happen for all of us hun, i feel like that, my brothers bitch girlfriend is due next month....:growlmad: but my mum isnt happy about that, so she will deffo hate it if i get preggars, i was crying yesterday oh and today :haha: hormones..... we'll all get there soon, keep strong :hugs:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad your seeing your doctor on monday hun Im starting to worry about you!!

No luckily I didnt have to wear a gown just take my bra off because I had nothing metal on my clothes :haha: I just wore leggings and a long top.
They told me I could leave my wedding rings on but I could feel it zapping :haha:

Nooooo I think the spotting is just the start of AF will check when I next go to the loo. I reckon she will get me tomorrow!! :cry:

Hormones suck I cried the other night because Jay said I wasnt 'loving' :haha: :blush:

Glad your seeing your doctor on monday hun Im starting to worry about you!!

No luckily I didnt have to wear a gown just take my bra off because I had nothing metal on my clothes :haha: I just wore leggings and a long top.
They told me I could leave my wedding rings on but I could feel it zapping :haha:

Nooooo I think the spotting is just the start of AF will check when I next go to the loo. I reckon she will get me tomorrow!! :cry:

Hormones suck I cried the other night because Jay said I wasnt 'loving' :haha: :blush:

:hugs:ahh thanks lil chiccy, i've pin pointed the problem, andy the stupid wally head has just told me he's been feeling the same as me :dohh: so, it was the pregnacare..... i'm still going to see the dr, not mine, my original dr, i'll phone monday am...... the feelings i was getting was like a heroin rattle...... :growlmad: :nope: not good, i didnt take one last night he did, but said this am.... he didnt want to tell me cos he thought i'd fly off the handle cos he wasnt bein serious :dohh: theres me going through absolute pain.... keeled over in pain, worried like mad.... on the verge of going to the hospital with my stomach, and he was feeling the same :dohh: so we've both stopped them :thumbup:
cd30.....af is bang on time as per.....:happydance: never been so happy to see her :happydance: pregnacare, was giving me the sore boobs which i never get, sick, cramping..... all bloody pregnancy symptoms plus reading up on them, they mess up your cycles, so luckily, i didnt take enough of them for them to do that to me :winkwink: they effect every one differently but i have to be so careful with my liver.... i did take them to the drs but i swear she was on wacky backy or something, and she had a tan.... so she's been on holiday, i did at one point think about shakin her vigorously, i think maybe she went to amsterdam for a week :haha:
so thank fook af if here :happydance: save me :happydance: hows you my lil chick pea, did she show up? if not, your a day late :happydance: time to get the test out again :happydance: if she did, i swear we were seperated at birth:haha::haha: last month she was early, waitin for you, this month she's normal, but she might have been late for you waitin for me :haha::haha:
oh but i hope she hasnt come, i wanna see a :bfp::test::happydance:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

AF is on her way. Omg the cramping is horrible.
I always get really bad AF pains :(.
She seems to give me really bad cramps before revealing herself so wont be long until Im in full flow :haha:

Bloody body I wanted a BFP!! Oh well always next cycle and Jay said this morning we are going to DTD everyday after AF my reply yeah right!!
All I care about is doing it at the right time :haha:
So with the help of my little monitor friend I should know when that will be.

As AF hasnt shown her ugly face YET - Just given me the cramping Ill have to set monitor to CD1 tomorrow morning so Ill be behind you by a day again Sarah :haha:

The only thing pregnacare done to me was make my wee BRIGHT yellow and made me feel sick if I didnt eat enough after taking it lol

AF is on her way. Omg the cramping is horrible.
I always get really bad AF pains :(.
She seems to give me really bad cramps before revealing herself so wont be long until Im in full flow :haha:

Bloody body I wanted a BFP!! Oh well always next cycle and Jay said this morning we are going to DTD everyday after AF my reply yeah right!!
All I care about is doing it at the right time :haha:
So with the help of my little monitor friend I should know when that will be.

As AF hasnt shown her ugly face YET - Just given me the cramping Ill have to set monitor to CD1 tomorrow morning so Ill be behind you by a day again Sarah :haha:

The only thing pregnacare done to me was make my wee BRIGHT yellow and made me feel sick if I didnt eat enough after taking it lol

:growlmad: bloody af :growlmad: :haha::haha: every day for you young lady :haha::haha::haha: oooooh i hope i ovulate this month :cry: bet i dont, but atleast the pains have stopped :happydance: still goin to book tomoz..... not see my doc, see my original, hey dont rule out pregnancy yet, your a day late...... :happydance: do another test....? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AF got me like I knew she would!!

Been in agony all day and pain killers arent touching it :cry:

Stupid body!!

Im think you will see your peak this time round if you havent restarted it :haha:
Exciting times ahead - I look forward to seeing your pic when you do reach your peak :happydance:

Im starting my healthy eating plan tomorrow :dance: - Wish me luck :haha:

AF got me like I knew she would!!

Been in agony all day and pain killers arent touching it :cry:

Stupid body!!

Im think you will see your peak this time round if you havent restarted it :haha:
Exciting times ahead - I look forward to seeing your pic when you do reach your peak :happydance:

Im starting my healthy eating plan tomorrow :dance: - Wish me luck :haha:

:growlmad:bloody witch :growlmad: eh, me and you r scary..... twins lol, except you peak :haha: what bloody healthy eatin plan now? what av i missed? :haha:
xxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry Galaxy and Sarah. Was so hoping this month would be your months. :hugs::hugs:

Im so sorry Galaxy and Sarah. Was so hoping this month would be your months. :hugs::hugs:

thanks hun, but i didnt even get a peak...:cry: i wont even hold my breath till i peak as she was quite happy to tell me what a disgrace i was, but not happy to help me see if i was ovulating.... :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im doing slimming world!

I will probably be annoying on FB as I comment on their page alot so it may come up on your newsfeed so I appoligise now :haha:

I know AF obviously waited for you Sarah Lol.

You will get your peak this cycle so dont worry :)

Im doing slimming world!

I will probably be annoying on FB as I comment on their page alot so it may come up on your newsfeed so I appoligise now :haha:

I know AF obviously waited for you Sarah Lol.

You will get your peak this cycle so dont worry :)

:haha:well its better than hearing everyone elses bullshit, they forget i know em..... i know your still on the skag love, so stop writing up about you starting college, you didnt go cos your smacked up!!! :haha:sorry, that was aimed at a girl i got on heroin many moons ago...... since i started my new course, i changed it on fb..... soo she went out and did hers, BUT who she trying to kid.... me or her? :growlmad: :haha:i might habe a cheeky comment, but i'm worried that everyone will say to you "whos she, where did you meet her from"....... hey i'm slim :haha: you get away with that, if they look at my before and after pictures.... hehehe this was me......till i started swimming world..... look at me now..... i lost 1 and a half stone..... after a few weeks, the weight just fell off...... :haha:oh i do crack myself up :haha:
yeah, were turning into twins.... you late and that, we're still gettin caught by the witch same day, but she gets me in the night, and you in the afternoon :haha::hugs:
well all i can do is every other..... so its been a 30day cycle, i know next month its deffo a 28 day for me, cos i'm due the sat, i go sat,sun,sat and now sun.... so it'll be sat :happydance: so i have to work out after on my lil calendar when about peak should be......
xxxxxxxxxx

:thumbup: ok i've just worked it out on my calendar, cd12-13...... should see lh, (peak) on monitor, i went off the ovulation test, 30 days=13 29=12, so you'll be one behind me again so i need to look at cd13, and you need to look at cd12..... :happydance: so that will be for you, around friday 26th :thumbup: and me, oh the same :dohh::haha::haha:DUMBO ME:haha::haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey guys. Been at work today after two weeks off... Sad times:-( wish I was on the same cycle as you lot. I'm on day 13 I think, high and only got one test stick left as I'd ordered some of eBay and the order was cancelled for some strange reason. Might have to used my old style ovulation sticks which is annoying. My machine asked me to test from day 7 this month. Beginning to wish I'd kept a saddo notebook of dates, cycles lengths and ovulation dates so I could compare. Do you lot keep notes??? I love looking at people's shit on Facebook, people are so fake, saying that I do like a nosey at what people are up to. Just been reading trashy magazines. Can't believe Jordan's pregnant with her new husband. Strange how stuff works out. X

Facebook is great for nosey people like me :haha:

Sorry I havent been on all day In a really meh mood but on the plus side I got a rabbit today! Completley unplanned Jays nephew has come up in a massive rash so is obviously allergic to him so I was asked if I would have him :haha:

Day 1 of diet has gone really well :happydance:

Hey guys. Been at work today after two weeks off... Sad times:-( wish I was on the same cycle as you lot. I'm on day 13 I think, high and only got one test stick left as I'd ordered some of eBay and the order was cancelled for some strange reason. Might have to used my old style ovulation sticks which is annoying. My machine asked me to test from day 7 this month. Beginning to wish I'd kept a saddo notebook of dates, cycles lengths and ovulation dates so I could compare. Do you lot keep notes??? I love looking at people's shit on Facebook, people are so fake, saying that I do like a nosey at what people are up to. Just been reading trashy magazines. Can't believe Jordan's pregnant with her new husband. Strange how stuff works out. X

hi hun, yeah i do, i right all things down even when we dtd :haha: heres a link for you.... its where i get mine from, i dont know how much you were paying but these are the cheapest i could find, they come pretty quick too:thumbup: https://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/clearblue.html yeah last month i did the cd6 test and it was bloody high so i was the same, but you know my body :cry: no peak, ahhh you'll have to add us on fb, i'm sarah rawlins, from little sutton, theres a pic of me and andy, my timeline photo is of me and andys head/faces.... no body:haha: oh little sutton comes under meryside, even though its in cheshire :dohh:, yeah no fair.... she's got loads of kids :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Facebook is great for nosey people like me :haha:

Sorry I havent been on all day In a really meh mood but on the plus side I got a rabbit today! Completley unplanned Jays nephew has come up in a massive rash so is obviously allergic to him so I was asked if I would have him :haha:

Day 1 of diet has gone really well :happydance:

:haha::haha: a rampant rabbit:haha: every day for you young lady :haha: oh thank god that misslmxx has gone over to the pregnancy side, see ya :haha: ohhhhh i dunno why your on a diet hun, :growlmad: NO NEED! :growlmad: you dont wanna end up like me, a skinny rat face that cant ovulate, tried getting to see my old dr yesterday but she's got the week off:dohh: so i'm booked in for next wednesday :happydance: maybe she'll help me :cry: i havnt nosied on fb yet, what you doin, keeping a diary? :happydance:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Can't find you on fb, there are millions of your name! Lol. Il private message you my name and you might do better finding me. My fb page is pretty boring I have to be very careful what I put on my page because of workmates see it and we even a Facebook code of conduct policy at work, so my page is pretty dull. Ordered some more sticks:)
Checked my machine, I'm actually on day 14 now was guessing number yesterday. Got high on the monitor this am with my last stick, no egg this morning but then did digital clear blue ovulation test from boots tonight and got a smiley face. Needless to say I cancelled going out tonight so we could bd and have been standing on my head!!! Defo noticed the eve of primrose kicking in this week!! Thought I'd wet myself this morning:-/ sorry tmi. Dh hasn't said anything tho:)

Wish I was on the pregnancy board like your friend. Hopefully we will all be there together soon, that would be great. It's all about a 2014 baby from now on. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->