Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:wave:

I bet your offline now I have come on :dohh:

:haha: No sadly not a rampant rabbit :haha: Just a flufy black one :)

Erghhh Im so tired this week!! Got so much work to do ready for parents evening! Oh the joys!
AND to top it off ive had 3 yes 3 days of bloody cramping!! So beeen a right grump - Poor Jay :haha:

Feel your pain with the parents evening, they are totally exhausting!!! Af cramps are so annoying also,even more so now we are ttc as its like a kick in the teeth. Wednesday tomorrow, that the start of my countdown to the weekend. What age children do you work with? Mine are 4 and 5 year olds. :- )

Can't find you on fb, there are millions of your name! Lol. Il private message you my name and you might do better finding me. My fb page is pretty boring I have to be very careful what I put on my page because of workmates see it and we even a Facebook code of conduct policy at work, so my page is pretty dull. Ordered some more sticks:)
Checked my machine, I'm actually on day 14 now was guessing number yesterday. Got high on the monitor this am with my last stick, no egg this morning but then did digital clear blue ovulation test from boots tonight and got a smiley face. Needless to say I cancelled going out tonight so we could bd and have been standing on my head!!! Defo noticed the eve of primrose kicking in this week!! Thought I'd wet myself this morning:-/ sorry tmi. Dh hasn't said anything tho:)

Wish I was on the pregnancy board like your friend. Hopefully we will all be there together soon, that would be great. It's all about a 2014 baby from now on. X

:haha: yeah, no one can find me :haha: i set it up that way to stop josh's dad ever seeing him on there, i will search for you hun :thumbup: did you get the link about the sticks i sent you? thats the cheapest i could find them :thumbup: :haha::haha: epo..... lmao, deffo does its job eh? lmfao, ooohhh if tou had smiley face, you've found your lh, take it you were using the cbdigital? :thumbup: no, i know what you mean about wetting yourself :haha::haha: but remember, if you have ov'd STOP , leave them till next cycle now :thumbup:
oh she aint my friend, misslmx is annoying, she got on my nerves ssooooo much:haha:, yeah :hugs: just a peak would be nice for me :cry: 2014.... here we come :happydance:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I bet your offline now I have come on :dohh:

:haha: No sadly not a rampant rabbit :haha: Just a flufy black one :)

Erghhh Im so tired this week!! Got so much work to do ready for parents evening! Oh the joys!
AND to top it off ive had 3 yes 3 days of bloody cramping!! So beeen a right grump - Poor Jay :haha:
:haha::haha:get your ass on here in the mornin girl, ggirls got a black fluffy rampant rabbit :happydance::happydance: your gonna be well worn out, bd every day, now the rabbit too....:haha::haha::haha:, oh the cramps, i'm teling you its the pregnacare, the way andy was describing his symptoms to me the other night, i though he was pregnant :haha: no, seriously, he was having period pains :haha: well welcome to our world i said :happydance:
grumpy cow:haha: pull yourself together:haha: how long is this parents evenin goin on for, i'm LONELY :cry::haha:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Feel your pain with the parents evening, they are totally exhausting!!! Af cramps are so annoying also,even more so now we are ttc as its like a kick in the teeth. Wednesday tomorrow, that the start of my countdown to the weekend. What age children do you work with? Mine are 4 and 5 year olds. :- )

:growlmad:ahhh you all work with kids, bet thats worse, my brothers gf is havin her sprog soon...... hate her anyway, nearly smashed her face in a couple of months ago, but had to stop, cos of the kid, but if she wasn't preggars she would seriously of got hurt, so it ended in a right scream fest from me, she's that soppy she started crying:haha: omg, get a grip, so i fought with my brother instead :haha: piss taking *******s :growlmad: upsettin my dad :growlmad: i WONT have that, i'm daddys lil girl :haha::hugs:
xxx:hugs::hugs:

Thanks. Used the digital smiley face. Think it's weird it was smiley on that but just high, no egg on the machine. Told dh I need to bd everyday for the next three days. Very demanding!!! Will stop with the primrose now. No need for pre-seed this month. Was naughty and did a due date prediction website last night. If we get pregnant from this cycle my due date would be dh birthdays 8 th jan. that would be a good pressie for him. Must not get a head of myself tho after all the months of disappointment you'd think I'd know better. I'm sure my sister in law will be making a pregnancy a announcement soon. I will be jealous:-/ and might even cry. Lol x

Thanks. Used the digital smiley face. Think it's weird it was smiley on that but just high, no egg on the machine. Told dh I need to bd everyday for the next three days. Very demanding!!! Will stop with the primrose now. No need for pre-seed this month. Was naughty and did a due date prediction website last night. If we get pregnant from this cycle my due date would be dh birthdays 8 th jan. that would be a good pressie for him. Must not get a head of myself tho after all the months of disappointment you'd think I'd know better. I'm sure my sister in law will be making a pregnancy a announcement soon. I will be jealous:-/ and might even cry. Lol x

:haha: i tell you that epo is a winner, thats really strange cos i've only ever seen a smiley face.... never a peak :cry: so i'm gonna have both going too, i'm on my epo, atm, just ending my af..... so i will start to monitor it on friday, see what my bodys saying compared to my pee sticks :haha: its a bit funny that this smiley face has worked for you too, and me? maybe the fertility monitor isnt any good for me? ooohhh i dunno chiccy, did you get the sticks from that link i sent you or off ebay? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'd already bought some more off eBay. Hope they come today. They are about 20 pound. I suppose at least we got a smiley face so probably ovulating. :)

I'd already bought some more off eBay. Hope they come today. They are about 20 pound. I suppose at least we got a smiley face so probably ovulating. :)

:thumbup: yeah, we like smiley faces :happydance: i think i added you on fb.... i typed in your email, and it said there was someone with that email addy, so the request has either gone to your email, or fb :thumbup:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww you work with a lovely age group!!
I work with 2 - 4 year olds but the nursery is part of the private school so we have to be very school like - Which is all good and well but its a little hard to talk about a 2 year when they are like a sponge and just taking everything in. But never mind I have lots of lovely work to show the parents so hopefully that will be enough :).

Our parents evening is on monday 6-7:30 :wacko:

Sarah I cant come on in the mornings I usually leave the house between 7 and 7:30 :(

Got Internet working at at home again:happydance:

Good luck with parents evening galaxy girl. Have you been creating observations and messing with files and tidying room to get ready? I usually go into panic mode and then half my parents don't turn up:dohh:

My clear blue sticks didnt turn up today :-( I have a feeling it's egg day. I was thinking oh no that's going to mess things up then I thought I must remember its not actually the monitor that gets you pregnant. Maybe I'm getting too attached to my little machine:blush:

Sarah I cant come on in the mornings I usually leave the house between 7 and 7:30 :(

:haha: well, i'll have to come on in the evenings then, :haha: i keep missing you :sad2::brat: :haha: well i'll be pee testin tomoz, you on sat, i just feel disheartened, i know that i wont see a peak :cry: this month i'm armed with obviously the monitor, clerblue digital ov, boots midstream ov, cheap opks..... :haha: ohhh i'll have em all going from cd11.... cos its says on a 30 day cycle, start testing on cd13.... so...... i'm prepared :haha: my own lil chemist :rofl:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
oh yeah, i went to see the psychic on sunday, dunno if i told you? but if i did, i'm seeing the doctor on weds, so i'm gonna ask her to send me for an ultra sound, to check to see if i have got cysts on my ovaries, i've gotta go for one at the end of the month anyway, on my upper abdomen, so i'll ask her if she can check out my lower abdomen to for cysts xxxxx

Got Internet working at at home again:happydance:

Good luck with parents evening galaxy girl. Have you been creating observations and messing with files and tidying room to get ready? I usually go into panic mode and then half my parents don't turn up:dohh:

My clear blue sticks didnt turn up today :-( I have a feeling it's egg day. I was thinking oh no that's going to mess things up then I thought I must remember its not actually the monitor that gets you pregnant. Maybe I'm getting too attached to my little machine:blush:

:haha: i know, its mad innit, that silly lil machine is like your life, andy asked me if i wanted to go and stay at his mums on sat i was like noooooo i cant, he was like why not? :dohh: my monitor..... i'm like surgically attatched to it :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just popped on before dinner to tell you all im exhausted today :cry: :haha:

Hope your all well. Hopefully speak to you soon? :shrug:

Just popped on before dinner to tell you all im exhausted today :cry: :haha:

Hope your all well. Hopefully speak to you soon? :shrug:

:haha::haha: caught ya, :haha::haha: ahhh, poorly superhero, :flower: you still gettin ready for parents evening? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah just tons of book work which sucks :(

So NOT in the mood to be baby making anytime soon! Lol.
So I am ruling this month out now to save any sort of disappointment :haha:

Im going to join a gym this coming week to see if I can energise myself as I am feeling soooo lazy right now :haha:

Yeah just tons of book work which sucks :(

So NOT in the mood to be baby making anytime soon! Lol.
So I am ruling this month out now to save any sort of disappointment :haha:

Im going to join a gym this coming week to see if I can energise myself as I am feeling soooo lazy right now :haha:

:haha: do you know what, i feel exactly the same...... but i wanna see a peak :cry: , when you off to the gym??? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Going to join this week probably go in on tuesday/wednesday and sort it all out :happydance:

We must be on the same wavelength at the mo. I joined the gym on Sunday- just for three months tho. Went yesterday and ended up in Starbucks having a brew. Hope everybody feels better tomorrow:) I'm in pjs already and watching hollyoaks. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->