Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I LOVE HOLLYOAKS!!!! :happydance: Im watching it on E4 though :haha:

My gym membership is a 4 month contract so Its good :)

Going to join this week probably go in on tuesday/wednesday and sort it all out :happydance:

:thumbup: you go girl.....:haha: andys like got the horn bug.... and i'm like no, gotta wait for the monitor :haha: think its cos i had my hopes up last month and the dr popped my bubble :haha: i've got a bloody gym upstairs, but i'm banned :growlmad: well suppose i need to put calories on, not burn em off :haha:
xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I would love to eat what I wanted - I only have to look at a slice of cake and I gain weight :haha:

Im hoping healthy eating and the gym will help me loose weight and therefore get me my BFP. Thats the plan anyway :haha:

Erghhh yeah Jays the same. Shame its not like that around the time I need him to be :haha: Its more of a chore around then :dohh:

I would love to eat what I wanted - I only have to look at a slice of cake and I gain weight :haha:

Im hoping healthy eating and the gym will help me loose weight and therefore get me my BFP. Thats the plan anyway :haha:

Erghhh yeah Jays the same. Shame its not like that around the time I need him to be :haha: Its more of a chore around then :dohh:

:haha: yeah andys been like it all week, i just said no to him now, and he just said well i'll say no to you tomoz then even if the monitor says so :haha: GROW UP:haha::haha::haha:
your not fat, no stop it :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: Men ay!!

CD 5 for me tomorrow!! so saturday is day 1 of testing and im up early going to work with mum to earn some extra pennies :dohh:

Hi guys. Sorry not been on for a while. Struggling with not ttc this month. Plus im as horny as can be tonight and OH wont come near me!!! DAMN rubella.

I am also getting fed up of my monitor this month. Still no peak and im on cd15. If i could just see a peak this month it would make it all worth while. I would go into next month really positive!

Im back on nights tomorrow but just wanted to say hi to you guys. Good luck sarah really hope you see a peak this month too.

Hi discoangel sorry your monitor is still playing up :(
Perhaps you O later in your cycle than you think? :shurg:

How long is your cycle?

I bet its super frustrating not being able to DTD when you want to so bad :(. But im sure it will be all worth it when you have your healthy pregnancy :)

Hope you see your peak soon!

:haha: Men ay!!

CD 5 for me tomorrow!! so saturday is day 1 of testing and im up early going to work with mum to earn some extra pennies :dohh:

:wacko: cd6...... not asking for a test?????? :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug: will anythin go right for me? :cry:
where you off to work hun? xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi guys. Sorry not been on for a while. Struggling with not ttc this month. Plus im as horny as can be tonight and OH wont come near me!!! DAMN rubella.

I am also getting fed up of my monitor this month. Still no peak and im on cd15. If i could just see a peak this month it would make it all worth while. I would go into next month really positive!

Im back on nights tomorrow but just wanted to say hi to you guys. Good luck sarah really hope you see a peak this month too.

:haha::haha::haha: love it, "drunk" lmfao xxxxxx , cd6 today.... not even askin for a test :cry: i think its given up on me :cry: ahhh thanks hun, i feel like that too, i just wanna see a peak, i think thats why i'm so blah this month, cos worked hard last month for nothing, well at least i've put on .2 of a pound :haha::happydance: must be fluid, still weight :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

We must be on the same wavelength at the mo. I joined the gym on Sunday- just for three months tho. Went yesterday and ended up in Starbucks having a brew. Hope everybody feels better tomorrow:) I'm in pjs already and watching hollyoaks. :) x

:haha::haha:epo....kicking in lol :haha: i'm on cd6, it didnt ask me for a stick this am????? ahhhh please dont tell me its broke or something???? :cry: its only meeee whos broken, :cry:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

heheh sarah i was drunk. It was my first bit of alcohol in 7 weeks!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for peak this month!

The monitor will adjust as it gets to know you each month as to try and lessen the amount of sticks used i think so probably ask for one tomorrow.

heheh sarah i was drunk. It was my first bit of alcohol in 7 weeks!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for peak this month!

The monitor will adjust as it gets to know you each month as to try and lessen the amount of sticks used i think so probably ask for one tomorrow.

:haha::haha:ahh you made me giiggle this mornin "drunk" hahahahaha no wonder you were bloody horny lmao.... i used to get like that, before i hit the stage of "totally pissed, fall over and give myself a black eye" stage, ahh well, you're allowed to enjoy yaself arent ya, thats the thing, with ttc... i think we get way to serious, we need to lighten up sometimes innit :happydance: well, i hope your right chic, that cant be broken, but i was thinking well what if i've already ovulated.... silly thoughts, but i suppose your right, it monitored my last cycle, so it knows what its doin, see listen to me, i'm referin to it as a person lmfao, still no peak yet hun? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It remembers you from last time, so knows you have a few days to test. I've messed my machine up by not testing for four days due to no sticks so going to give up on my little machine and just use it a day number guide for this month. Sat back in the doctors, they have lost all the tests they did last week so sad times:-( x

It remembers you from last time, so knows you have a few days to test. I've messed my machine up by not testing for four days due to no sticks so going to give up on my little machine and just use it a day number guide for this month. Sat back in the doctors, they have lost all the tests they did last week so sad times:-( x

:growlmad:your jokin, oooohhhh i hate the drs..... they all hide when i walk in lol, they did actually ask me to sit down last week and calm down :haha: messed up my tablets..... AGAIN!!! :cry: so it'll remember the no peak, :cry: hey this epo deffo does whats it supposed too :haha::haha::haha: xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

You got high last month and I just wonder if the computer knows that your ovulation date is slightly later than day 14. ( I would love to know what our little monitors are thinking!)the amount of testing days is supposed to reduce as the machine gets to know you.
I really do think you will see that egg picture soon, hopefull this month.because it can tell the difference between your highs and lows so there must be a hormone surge of some sort.Did you say you got a smiley on a digital last month ?

I had four missed calls from the doctor this am, so I though 'oh my, I've got a terrible disease!!!!' then I rang the doctors and they said they hadn't rang me??? So I put the phone down and then rang them back. Ha ha.nurse said my samples have gone missing at the hospital so had have them redone. Need them before my next appointment at the hosp on the 30 th. just hope I doesn't delay next steps whatever they are.
Soo glad the weekend is here:) x

You got high last month and I just wonder if the computer knows that your ovulation date is slightly later than day 14. ( I would love to know what our little monitors are thinking!)the amount of testing days is supposed to reduce as the machine gets to know you.
I really do think you will see that egg picture soon, hopefull this month.because it can tell the difference between your highs and lows so there must be a hormone surge of some sort.Did you say you got a smiley on a digital last month ?

I had four missed calls from the doctor this am, so I though 'oh my, I've got a terrible disease!!!!' then I rang the doctors and they said they hadn't rang me??? So I put the phone down and then rang them back. Ha ha.nurse said my samples have gone missing at the hospital so had have them redone. Need them before my next appointment at the hosp on the 30 th. just hope I doesn't delay next steps whatever they are.
Soo glad the weekend is here:) x

:winkwink: yeah you could be right chiccy, the lil monitor does know more than us, no smiley last month, we started trying dec/jan and i was using the digital and i had a smiley then, so i upgraded to the monitor, used it first time... no peak, then reset it last time.... no peak, so we're on this cycle.....:shrug: oh i dunno chiccy, i was like ehhh, what, why doesnt it want a stick off me :cry: but you could be right hun, so i wont panic yet :happydance:
ooohhhh i hate the drs, they always mess things up, so after all that did you get them sorted? yeah whats the next steps? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah I am Erghhhh 8-12 .. Shes picking me up at 7:30am :cry:

But I need the money because Im skint - Spend all mine on blood TTC meds and equipment :haha:

Sarah your monitor will probably ask for a stick tomorrow :) - As the other says its trying to save you sticks after your first cycle of getting to know you :)

Yeah I am Erghhhh 8-12 .. Shes picking me up at 7:30am :cry:

But I need the money because Im skint - Spend all mine on blood TTC meds and equipment :haha:

Sarah your monitor will probably ask for a stick tomorrow :) - As the other says its trying to save you sticks after your first cycle of getting to know you :)

:haha:no rest for the wicked eh:haha: well, i dont know if or when i ovulate, do you think it knows lil sectrets about us :haha::haha:
what you workin as? oooh i wonder if yours will do the same???xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->