Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I pee in a pot and test that way? I hold it in pointing downwards for 20 seconds in the urine put the cap on, put it in the machine and put the machine on a flat surface is that not right?
Well AF hasnt arrived BUT I have cramping although its very very light its still there which makes me think shes just around the corner *sigh*

:flower:
i had cramping yesterdat, did an opk had a slight line, phoned andy ;) woke this mornin on friggin LOW NOW..... oh i swear i'm gonna throw it throught the window!!!! did you do a test?????? xxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

I test the same way galaxy girl. I didn't realise it would make a difference how long the test was in the pot. This is my fourth month using the machine, this month I skipped a few of the days early on when it said to test and then began testing about day 11. Usually ovulate about day 14. Then will stop testing after two egg days. Trying to use about five tests per cycle as its so expensive for those tests. I get the tests from ebay now for about 20 pound. Shame they don't have a no baby= full refund policy on the monitors.

hey that would be great, a full refund for the headache too, wow this thing is confusing lol xx
:hugs:

Hey ladies,
Another reason for cbfm unreliable readings, as I found out this very morning.. is if the pee stick was not held in the urine just 3 secs.. I am sure I peaked this morning.. however, the blue dye got totally flooded as I think I held it somewhat longer.. sigh.. Will use OPK this afternoon to confirm... xx

hiya, i use a little cap? do you think that i should be testing in my stream too?? xxx:hugs:

:flower: actually, you are doing very well to test with a cup instead. I always get clearer results if I use a cup! I will make sure I always use a cup going forward (15 secs) :hugs:

i had a low today, ohh its actually changed, af due sunday ;( xxxxxx
:hugs:

Hey ladies :wave: I've been MIA ( missing in action - for Sarah LOL!!!)

How are we all?? Guess what I still am getting highs...... Wtf!!
Oh and positive opks since Monday! Dunno what the bejesus is going on lol!

Sarah are you still highs too?

Galaxy girl did the witch show? Can't believe you haven't taken a preg test :)

Off too google clearblue volunteers ;)

Also love the idea of no baby after 6 months full refund with compensation from clearblue woop woop!

glad your back hun, i got my cheao opks, they had 2 lines on it yesterday so i phoned andy to come home lmfao :haha: then this morning cbfm...... LOW i tell ya, i'm about to pull my hair out, wonder if it was cos i was shakin it vigorously yesterday lol...:haha: but tested with the opk and that had 2 lines , ohhh my rocker blockers gettin worse!!!!:shrug: you lucky thing, you trialing the monitor :thumbup: they have got me on for the next lot, bloody opks :dohh: doubt i'll get anythin this cycle, still dunno if i should totally reset it, cos i started it on cd5????

Also love the idea of no baby after 6 months full refund with compensation from clearblue woop woop!

You really have been missing out :haha: This thread is what keeps me going. Sarahk is great at cheering you up :happydance:
No I havent tested yet because I just checked my diary (yes sad enough to keep a diary lol) and I was 3 days late last month so im thinking it could be the same again this time. If by 3 days AF still hasnt arrived then I will test but I just Know she is going to come. Erghhh

Well that really is pants!! I have noticed alot of people using the CBFM also use OPKs to double check it so not sure if that is worth doing .. But again that is more bloody expense.
DH said I can spend what I like as long as Im not a grumpy cow :haha: But peeing in a pot everyday just seems crazy, its nice to be able to go for a wee in the toilet :haha:

How are you all today?

You really have been missing out :haha: This thread is what keeps me going. Sarahk is great at cheering you up :happydance:
No I havent tested yet because I just checked my diary (yes sad enough to keep a diary lol) and I was 3 days late last month so im thinking it could be the same again this time. If by 3 days AF still hasnt arrived then I will test but I just Know she is going to come. Erghhh

no no not sad at all, i write on my f**king calendar to note when i have had intercourse, NOW THATS SAD!!!!!!! hehehehehe, i know i have deffo got a screw loose,! hey girly, you're 1 day late :happydance: have you got cbpt????
ohhhhhhh i'm excited for ya xxxxxxxxx

Yeah I do have a CBPT BUTTTTT im being good and waiting to test. I know you think im mad and to just get on and test but I will be so disappointed if I get a BFN so I am just going to wait a fewww more days before I brave it. Im that sure AF will come that I dont feel the need to test :haha:

Well that really is pants!! I have noticed alot of people using the CBFM also use OPKs to double check it so not sure if that is worth doing .. But again that is more bloody expense.
DH said I can spend what I like as long as Im not a grumpy cow :haha: But peeing in a pot everyday just seems crazy, its nice to be able to go for a wee in the toilet :haha:

How are you all today?

i bought ten off ebay they were £2.49 for 10, but be WARNED YOU MIGHT END UP WITH A THERMOMETER TO SHOVE UP YOUR ASS LMAO XXXXXX mines on low now so i guess it wont ask for a test tomoz, do ya think i should reset it or carry on and see if it shows my af comming..... got no sticks left, but surely you cant ovulate before your period...... NOW I'M REALLY CONFUSED.F****ING.COM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

How are you all today?

i bought ten off ebay they were £2.49 for 10, but be WARNED YOU MIGHT END UP WITH A THERMOMETER TO SHOVE UP YOUR ASS LMAO XXXXXX mines on low now so i guess it wont ask for a test tomoz, do ya think i should reset it or carry on and see if it shows my af comming..... got no sticks left, but surely you cant ovulate before your period...... NOW I'M REALLY CONFUSED.F****ING.COM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xxxxxxxxxx

If you bought it brand new I wouldnt reset it as it could of been your month of the monitor 'getting to know you' So it may work better next cycle. If for what ever reason it doesnt then I would possibly reset it or failing that I would write to Clearblue and tell them you have a faulty product! Fingers xd the bloody thing works better next cycle for both of us, we can compare notes day by day :haha:

Yeah I do have a CBPT BUTTTTT im being good and waiting to test. I know you think im mad and to just get on and test but I will be so disappointed if I get a BFN so I am just going to wait a fewww more days before I brave it. Im that sure AF will come that I dont feel the need to test :haha:

ooohh your such a good girl, so i've run out of sticks, shall i use this mornings save opening the other box if it asks tomoz? :shrug:
xxxxxxx

How are you all today?

If you bought it brand new I wouldnt reset it as it could of been your month of the monitor 'getting to know you' So it may work better next cycle. If for what ever reason it doesnt then I would possibly reset it or failing that I would write to Clearblue and tell them you have a faulty product! Fingers xd the bloody thing works better next cycle for both of us, we can compare notes day by day :haha:

hehe yeah, we can both write in our calendars lol :haha: you might af the same time as meeeeeee :happydance: then we can be dumbo's together :haha: xxxxxxxxx

How are you all today?

hehe yeah, we can both write in our calendars lol :haha: you might af the same time as meeeeeee :happydance: then we can be dumbo's together :haha: xxxxxxxxx

Ohh yeah good thinking. That MUST be what AF is waiting for :haha:
If it asks again tomorrow Just ignore it hun and it will do its own thing, I missed two during my cycle because it was the weekend and you have a time window of when you need to test and I had a lie in and missed it so it just done high for the 2 days that I missed. Save the new pack for when you start again because they say its best to use the same sticks from the same box so the monitor has no excuses for next time lol

How are you all today?

Ohh yeah good thinking. That MUST be what AF is waiting for :haha:
If it asks again tomorrow Just ignore it hun and it will do its own thing, I missed two during my cycle because it was the weekend and you have a time window of when you need to test and I had a lie in and missed it so it just done high for the 2 days that I missed. Save the new pack for when you start again because they say its best to use the same sticks from the same box so the monitor has no excuses for next time lol

:haha:yeah she's waiting for me, then she knows we'll be confused again innit :haha: thinks she just likes annoying us :growlmad: nevermind.... i'll keep it running and then see if m flashes on sunday (as it should) and take it from there innit chicaroo :winkwink:
xxxxxxx

Yeah will be interesting to see if it does flash

:thumbup:
yeah bet the bloody thing doesn't, if it asks for a stick tomoz.... it was low today so i'll use that one, and it should start flashing really..... :wacko: but hey its me, it'll prob jump to peak lmao :dohh:
xxxxxxxx

yeah bet the bloody thing doesn't, if it asks for a stick tomoz.... it was low today so i'll use that one, and it should start flashing really..... :wacko: but hey its me, it'll prob jump to peak lmao :dohh:
xxxxxxxx

Gosh I hope not. Im feeling positive about mine this cycle, although i felt like that when I first bought it, I thought it was going to be a miracle worker and I was going to get PG using it first time :haha:

xxxxxxxx

Gosh I hope not. Im feeling positive about mine this cycle, although i felt like that when I first bought it, I thought it was going to be a miracle worker and I was going to get PG using it first time :haha:

yeah i was like that too, but hey i got to meet you lot :winkwink: we'll just have to wait and see, popping out hun,....
ttys
sarahxxxxxxxx

How are you all today?
:))) hehe you are amazing! I am rolling with laughter reading your post!! "Grumpy cow" LMFAO :))) I have to read that to OH.. he definitely totally shares your OH's opinion.. I have become obsessed with getting pregnant asap precisely due to the expense...! Yea it is nuts and pants and everything else I agree! :)) That's exactly what I was thinking today. Why can't I just pee normally.. Not only that but if I desperately need to wee in the morning it just becomes so messy!! Gross!! Mind you, I prefer this to a blood test each day :))) Btw does OvaCue work with saliva instead..

How are you all today?
:))) hehe you are amazing! I am rolling with laughter reading your post!! "Grumpy cow" LMFAO :))) I have to read that to OH.. he definitely totally shares your OH's opinion.. I have become obsessed with getting pregnant asap precisely due to the expense...! Yea it is nuts and pants and everything else I agree! :)) That's exactly what I was thinking today. Why can't I just pee normally.. Not only that but if I desperately need to wee in the morning it just becomes so messy!! Gross!! Mind you, I prefer this to a blood test each day :))) Btw does OvaCue work with saliva instead..

:haha: Peeing in a pot when your bursting is good for the pelvic floor muscles! I do get really grumpy I do feel for my DH at times specially when AF shows. But the spending of money helps because each month I can buy something new to try and feel positive again. Im waiting for a few more bits to come through the post that i can try out when this AF has come and gone.
I would just like the CBFM to work properly this month now I have actually reset it :haha: :blush:
Just browsed online for thr OvaCue and found it has been clinically proven to be 98.3% accurate in monitoring ovulation, soooo I will give the CBFM and few months to see if that can work its magic and give me my peak days (if not I think I had better visit my GP) But if it doesnt help enough I will look into getting the OvaCue. Im so desperate ill give anything a try ... Or I could even try both see what happens :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->