Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Maybe we should name them! Lol mines pissed with with because I've not been feeding it sticks. X

Mine SHOULD ask me for a stick tomorrow as I will be CD 6 but I will let you know :haha:

My dad owns the company and my brother and mum and other family members work for them. I will be helping in the warehouse which is what my mum does.
They supply 'fastening and fixings' for all sorts of companies but there main ones and the ones you will recognise the name of being stannah stairlifts and rolls royce!

Mine SHOULD ask me for a stick tomorrow as I will be CD 6 but I will let you know :haha:

My dad owns the company and my brother and mum and other family members work for them. I will be helping in the warehouse which is what my mum does.
They supply 'fastening and fixings' for all sorts of companies but there main ones and the ones you will recognise the name of being stannah stairlifts and rolls royce!

:haha:oh they'll be comming to mine soon then to fit my stair lift :haha: tell ya, always wanted one, oh and a scooter :haha: that is just the height of laziness tho innit, i'll just sit there, i'll say to josh, wait there son, i'll be up in 5 :haha::haha::haha:
well cd7... still not askin? friggin humpty dumpty..... i did read the book tho and it said depending on your last cycle it would ask from anywhere between cd6-9, so wont stress out :haha:
oh your gonna be knackered, hey, inbox me your addy, i'll post you these pregnacare, 1 weeks worth has gone from mine and his, but that will be ok wont it? i know oh dont take any, but they'll just go in the bin and i'd rather you had them :winkwink:
xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww thanks hun. Do you want any money for them?

CD6 for me and not asking for a stick :shrug: Guess its trying to save me sticks.

Im having a debate with Jay apparently eating fruit is not good for you I say it is Arghh hes stressing me out :haha:

Aww thanks hun. Do you want any money for them?

CD6 for me and not asking for a stick :shrug: Guess its trying to save me sticks.

Im having a debate with Jay apparently eating fruit is not good for you I say it is Arghh hes stressing me out :haha:

:haha::haha:he's windin you up, lol :haha: NO, dont be stupid, i'd rather you had em, i posted a bloody riding hat before, i was hoping i might have caught you, i'll have to post them on monday chiccy :thumbup: oh so my humpty dumpty aint broken? can you remember what cd you ov'd on hun? was it 17/18?
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
i swear mines copying you, i didnt even ovulate, i tell ya, me and you r gettin freaky :haha::haha::haha:

CD 15 & 16 I got my peak so would have ovulated around CD 17/18!

Im guessing machine will ask me for a stick tomorrow - CD 7

Bless you, you are so kind :hugs: Will PM you my address now x

Watched Britains got talent - Love it

CD 15 & 16 I got my peak so would have ovulated around CD 17/18!

Im guessing machine will ask me for a stick tomorrow - CD 7

Bless you, you are so kind :hugs: Will PM you my address now x

Watched Britains got talent - Love it
:flower:
yeah i'm just watching it now!!!! :haha: no, dont be silly, i got your addy, i will post them tomoz..... :thumbup: your my ttc buddy :happydance: they'd only go in the bin, cos they made me fell shitty, :cry: well cd8...... humpty dumpty asked me for a stick..... bloody low :haha: oh well it saved me 2 sticks, hey but what if it stays low :( it is me we're talkin about :( did yours ask today hun?
xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My three tests were low this month then it jumped to high... Wish I'd kept a note of the day numbers now. :) x

My three tests were low this month then it jumped to high... Wish I'd kept a note of the day numbers now. :) x

:flower:
oh so its not just me then? :haha: well it saved me 2 sticks, but then bloody low, wonder what tomoz will bring :shrug: yeah keep a note of em chic..... cos i tend to panic lol xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

CD 7 and it hasnt asked me for a stick yet :haha: I guess it will ask me tomorrow the same as yours Sarah :haha:

Well Its a beautiful sunny day here, was clear blue skies yesterday too :happydance: I hope it stays this way :).

I need to take a walk over to the shops to get some meat for a roast tonight but EFFORT :haha:

All I have done today is put a load of washing on ready to go out on the line, Clean the rabbit out and hoover. AHHHH I love lazy sundays :)

Sarahk Click this link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1832011-hehehehehe-my-test-looks-so-good.html

This girl never gives up :haha:

Sarahk Click this link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1832011-hehehehehe-my-test-looks-so-good.html

:haha::haha:omg..... does she ever quit, i just commented under yours lmao, hey, me and you are twins :haha: mine was bloody low tho :growlmad: i posted your pregnacare chic, so it will be with you tuesday :thumbup: how did you find her? oh no, i commented, that means i'm gonna be stuck with her journal thing now :dohh::dohh: ohhhh ffs.... just got rid of her :dohh: :haha:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarahk Click this link:

:haha::haha:omg..... does she ever quit, i just commented under yours lmao, hey, me and you are twins :haha: mine was bloody low tho :growlmad: i posted your pregnacare chic, so it will be with you tuesday :thumbup: how did you find her? oh no, i commented, that means i'm gonna be stuck with her journal thing now :dohh::dohh: ohhhh ffs.... just got rid of her :dohh: :haha:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:growlmad: i'm gonna kill you my little ttc budy!!!!!! its started, oh no, how do i leave a forum.... i dont wanna see/hear/look at her :growlmad: :haha::haha:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hahahahahahahahaahhahaha :haha: :haha:

go to 'quick links' then 'subscribed threads' then tick the little box and scroll down to drop down box and click delete subcribtion.

Thank you hun :hugs:

I commented on your reply lol, Do you think she will get the hint? :haha:

Hahahahahahahahaahhahaha :haha: :haha:

go to 'quick links' then 'subscribed threads' then tick the little box and scroll down to drop down box and click delete subcribtion.

Thank you hun :hugs:

:growlmad: so not funny :haha::haha: good, oh god couldnt stand a whole 9 months of it :grr::gun: i'm gonna leave it now, how did you find her lmao, you just did that cos you knew how much i want to punch her in the face and i'd comment you lil bugger :haha::haha: yeah, asdas post office was open, so i sent em first class, :thumbup:
xxxxxxxx:kiss::hugs::hugs:

Ive just got back from asda got some chicken for our roast tonight. Ohh and I got some raspberries to try as I havent tried them before :haha: Jay got some chocolate :(.

Oh well got some pepsi max to enjoy lol.
Ohhhh Ive got work to do!!
Sarah do you have whatsapp on your phone?

Ive just got back from asda got some chicken for our roast tonight. Ohh and I got some raspberries to try as I havent tried them before :haha: Jay got some chocolate :(.

Oh well got some pepsi max to enjoy lol.
Ohhhh Ive got work to do!!
Sarah do you have whatsapp on your phone?

:haha::haha: silly cow :haha::haha:
a whatsapp:haha: girl i got a nokia, hey cant be usin these smart phones, :haha: what is it? :blush::haha:
xxxx:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"