Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Hahaha. Come on even my MUM has whatsapp lol

:haha::haha:josh probably has on his phone:haha: he's got an lg cookie, i aint got a clue how to work it, andys got a touch phone, when i answer it, i end up cuttin people off lmao :haha::haha::haha:

Just clinked on the link about dark bfp. Congratulations to her but see what your mean about deleting threads. I'm in the annoying 2 week wait now. Symptoms spotting already and driving myself crazy. Day 19. Period type pains today, tired and grumpy. :-( where's the weekend gone??? Went to my nieces 6th birthday yesterday and also to visit our friends new baby which made me more broody of thats possible. I didn't hold the baby but my dh did and he didn't put him down all tje time we were there. feel like I've waited long enough and need a bfp soon. X

Hahaha. Come on even my MUM has whatsapp lol

:haha::haha:josh probably has on his phone:haha: he's got an lg cookie, i aint got a clue how to work it, andys got a touch phone, when i answer it, i end up cuttin people off lmao :haha::haha::haha:

:growlmad:ffs..... mum n dad have just walked through the gate, i'll talk to you in a bit hun xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha:sorry about that chic, mum n dad came, we went bowling :haha: what a spaz.... i had the barrier up and nearly fucking broke it lmao, i tell ya i impressed someone with the ammount of times i could bang it off each side of the barrier lmao, one go it hit the barrier 7 times just to get 1 pin down :haha::haha: well i really dont know whats going on with my body, cd9 LOW again :growlmad: i dont think i'm gonna change at all this cycle, nevermind see a peak :cry: ....... well she has been DELETED, :happydance: she is just not wired up right, if someone had put that on my thread, i wouldn't have been nice, it would have been a bitch fight :haha: sooooo glad i dont have to listen to a whole 9 months of it, you llittle bugger :haha:
whats going on with your lil humpty dumpty? is it asking for a stick? where you at ? xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just clinked on the link about dark bfp. Congratulations to her but see what your mean about deleting threads. I'm in the annoying 2 week wait now. Symptoms spotting already and driving myself crazy. Day 19. Period type pains today, tired and grumpy. :-( where's the weekend gone??? Went to my nieces 6th birthday yesterday and also to visit our friends new baby which made me more broody of thats possible. I didn't hold the baby but my dh did and he didn't put him down all tje time we were there. feel like I've waited long enough and need a bfp soon. X

:happydance: bfp commin your way :happydance: when is af due, this dpo thing makes no sense to me :blush: DUMBO :haha: whats your usual cycle length hun? or last cycle length? hey, you did stop the epo yeah? i dunno what will happen, but the "make sure you stop once you've ovulated" kind of made me go ooohhh..... do you know what i mean chic? i wonder if that pain i was in was cos i didnt know what was goin on with my body last cycle, i took it all the way to cd25.... hry actually, thinkin about it, thats when i started gettin weird cramps and pain.....:shrug: i'll have to look up epo :winkwink:
:happydance: :bfp: commin your way xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Thanks. Dpo- days past ovulation. Got that smiley on ovulation stick last Tuesday. So 6 dpo today or 5 if it happened the day after. That oil of primrose made a massive difference. I even had to check if I'd wet myself at one point! I stopped taking it at ovulation. lol. Cycle 28-30 days. Af due about the 30th which is next Tue.Think I'm just doing my own head in now. Surely at least one of us will get a bfp soon.Sat in the car park at work really not wanting to go in. Ha ha.

What days are you lot on?? Any highs? X

Half asleep just read your posts again. Day 9.Maybe high day at day 11. That's my mystic prediction. No need to PayPal me a payment.....With possible peak day 18. Lol x
Told you I was going crazy !

Thanks. Dpo- days past ovulation. Got that smiley on ovulation stick last Tuesday. So 6 dpo today or 5 if it happened the day after. That oil of primrose made a massive difference. I even had to check if I'd wet myself at one point! I stopped taking it at ovulation. lol. Cycle 28-30 days. Af due about the 30th which is next Tue.Think I'm just doing my own head in now. Surely at least one of us will get a bfp soon.Sat in the car park at work really not wanting to go in. Ha ha.

What days are you lot on?? Any highs? X

:haha:it does help the epo, i've gotta admit that, but good, i'm glad you stop takin it after ov, :haha::haha: imagine what i was like last month, i was takin it till cd25 :dohh: :haha::haha: andy really thought i'd got the horn bug :haha: i'm cd9 but LOW........ christ i was high from cd6 last month, i've got a really bad feeling about this month, i dont think its gonna change at all :cry: theres you saying well it was pickin up changes, i'm low :cry: friggin humpty dumpty :cry: i've got my smileys though :happydance: so according to the leaflet on a 30 day cycle i'm due to test on cd13??? so i'll start cd12 on the smiley :wacko: yeah your cycle lengths are like mine, this month is a 28 day cycle... a sat af is due, i work 28 and 30, sat and sun :shrug: see my periods are like clockwork, but my body just is all wrong :cry:
not sure about ggirl, i'm low, hers didnt ask for a test yesterday, maybe today? hopefully she'll be high :happydance:
i just wanna see a high, peak or a smile :cry:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Half asleep just read your posts again. Day 9.Maybe high day at day 11. That's my mystic prediction. No need to PayPal me a payment.....With possible peak day 18. Lol x
Told you I was going crazy !

:haha::haha:damn i just put the money in your account :haha: your not going crazy hun, my prediction is oh wait its a bit hazy.... oh yes there you are, i see you sitting on your bed on it looks like a tuesday morning.... could be a day off but i'm getting a tuesday, your looking at a stick, you have a strange look on your face, mmmm oh wait , i feel excitement and anxiety but through all that, see you jumping for joy, do you have a birthday around the 30th or a celebration? well thats what i'm seeing :haha::haha:
i think were all going bloody mad lmao xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oooh maybe a bfp on the 30 th of April:)))) Ill credit your account mystic sarah:) x

Oooh maybe a bfp on the 30 th of April:)))) Ill credit your account mystic sarah:) x

:haha::haha: its ok, because of my reputation, i dont like to charge people, i feel if people should pay for there reading, i would be classed as making money off them, thats why mystic sarah has a great reputation, because i dont charge for the gift i have.... :haha:
i tell ya, were all loosing the bloody plot lmao xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank goodness parents evening is over!!!! Wasnt to bad all the parents were lovely which made it a whole lot easier but they talk to much so so didnt end up getting out until 8:15 :dohh: Just had my dinner and will be going to bed soon so thats my evening over :cry:

Anyway CD 8 and Margret the monitor asked me for a stick and it came back low, I think thats the same as last cycle but cant remember :shrug:

My little machine is still asking for sticks because I havent fed it for a week and it missed ovulation so there's no point feeding it now. Still need a name for mine? Gertrude the greedy cbfm!??
Glad parents even went well:)

I've got really bad skin and had a few af cramps:-/ af due next tue.

Night peeps xx

My little machine is still asking for sticks because I havent fed it for a week and it missed ovulation so there's no point feeding it now. Still need a name for mine? Gertrude the greedy cbfm!??

Night peeps xx

Gertrude! I love it :haha:

I really thought this monitor was going to be the answer and I was going to get my BFP first time of using it :haha: :blush: Bloody thing!

Erghhhh I hate AF - Im only CD 8 but time will fly and It wont be long until the witch gets me again.

Im slowly giving up :shrug: But I have a bit of an addiction using the monitor :haha:

Im going to bed now too - One needs her beauty sleep :haha:
Night :hugs:

Thank goodness parents evening is over!!!! Wasnt to bad all the parents were lovely which made it a whole lot easier but they talk to much so so didnt end up getting out until 8:15 :dohh: Just had my dinner and will be going to bed soon so thats my evening over :cry:

Anyway CD 8 and Margret the monitor asked me for a stick and it came back low, I think thats the same as last cycle but cant remember :shrug:

:haha:margret:haha: same as me hun, cd10 humpty dumpty was LOW again, so i hav'nt been dtd, do you think i should start today? i was reading the booklet, someone said theres said it stayed low all the way through? that'll be bloodt me :growlmad: then someone said they stayed low then went to peak? that wont be me :cry: i've kinda ruled myself out :( do you think i should be dtd like last cycle, evert other???
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:
oh, you should get your stuff today chiccy xxxxx

Night peeps xx

:haha:gertrude,:haha: humpty dumpty is cd10....low, my cm is just watery.... i'm wat confused this month :wacko: do you think i should pull myself together and dtd :haha: not listen to humpty and try smiley susan?
xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:bfp: tuesday :happydance:

Night peeps xx

Gertrude! I love it :haha:

I really thought this monitor was going to be the answer and I was going to get my BFP first time of using it :haha: :blush: Bloody thing!

Erghhhh I hate AF - Im only CD 8 but time will fly and It wont be long until the witch gets me again.

Im slowly giving up :shrug: But I have a bit of an addiction using the monitor :haha:

Im going to bed now too - One needs her beauty sleep :haha:
Night :hugs:

:haha::haha:how was ones beauty sleep :haha::haha: i'm just not motivated this month either, i spose its cos its been low for 3 tests..... have you been dtd? i just have not got the motivation this month, humpty has kind of disheartened me already :cry: what about smiley susan, shall i try her? looking at this am's stick...... two lines are comming again :grr: whats going on :brat: HELP ME xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->