Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

My little machine is still asking for sticks because I havent fed it for a week and it missed ovulation so there's no point feeding it now. Still need a name for mine? Gertrude the greedy cbfm!??
Glad parents even went well:)

I've got really bad skin and had a few af cramps:-/ af due next tue.

Night peeps xx

:haha:gertrude,:haha: humpty dumpty is cd10....low, my cm is just watery.... i'm wat confused this month :wacko: do you think i should pull myself together and dtd :haha: not listen to humpty and try smiley susan?
xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:bfp: tuesday :happydance:

I'd reckon bd anyway if you want to and I really do think you will get a high soon. :hugs:I'd try smiley Susan day 14 or 15 also. Just got back from dancing and my dance teacher asked me why I wasn't there last week. Reason being I got a smiley on Susan and was bding and standing on my head!:blush:Don't think it worked tho. :dohh:

I really thought Gertrude would be the answer for us:growlmad:
You hear about all those people trying for years and catching first time with the monitor. I think this is my 4th attempt with the monitor.:nope:

Got a hospital appointment next tue for a pelvic ultrasound. Really worried there going to discover my womb has fallen out. :wacko::wacko: AF is due that day also.:growlmad:
One week wait.:happydance::happydance:
Busy googling AF cramps or pregnacy cramps even tho I'm sure they are AF cramps:coffee::dohh:

Lazydaisys how many DPO are you??

CD9 and low for me again this morning. Hmmmmm I got my peak last cycle so I am trusting this bloody monitor :haha:

Sarah I have been DTD but not very much only twice since end of AF :blush: Oppps.
I just havent been in the mood! But feeling it tonight :haha: :blush:
Bet Jay wont be now :dohh:

Got the smiley last tue so maybe 7 dpo. Think I'm going to test a 10dpo on Friday as going away with work at the weekend and might want/need vino. X

My little machine is still asking for sticks because I havent fed it for a week and it missed ovulation so there's no point feeding it now. Still need a name for mine? Gertrude the greedy cbfm!??
Glad parents even went well:)

I've got really bad skin and had a few af cramps:-/ af due next tue.

Night peeps xx

:haha:gertrude,:haha: humpty dumpty is cd10....low, my cm is just watery.... i'm wat confused this month :wacko: do you think i should pull myself together and dtd :haha: not listen to humpty and try smiley susan?
xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:bfp: tuesday :happydance:

I'd reckon bd anyway if you want to and I really do think you will get a high soon. :hugs:I'd try smiley Susan day 14 or 15 also. Just got back from dancing and my dance teacher asked me why I wasn't there last week. Reason being I got a smiley on Susan and was bding and standing on my head!:blush:Don't think it worked tho. :dohh:

I really thought Gertrude would be the answer for us:growlmad:
You hear about all those people trying for years and catching first time with the monitor. I think this is my 4th attempt with the monitor.:nope:

Got a hospital appointment next tue for a pelvic ultrasound. Really worried there going to discover my womb has fallen out. :wacko::wacko: AF is due that day also.:growlmad:
One week wait.:happydance::happydance:
Busy googling AF cramps or pregnacy cramps even tho I'm sure they are AF cramps:coffee::dohh:

:haha:smiley susan.... good advice hun:thumbup: we dtd tonight,he'slike a horn bag and i'm just blahhhhh :haha: oh i so think your gonna get a bfp :happydance: https://www.parenting.com/gallery/early-signs-of-pregnancy looks like bloody humpty dumpty is makin me crazy... or even more so :haha: hey i've got an ultrasound on my upper abdomen that day too :haha: i might ask the dr if she can request a lower one while i'm there.... i'm seeing her tomoz, so kill two birds with 1 stone :happydance:
:bfp::test:commin your way xxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::hugs:

Recieved these today :happydance:

Thank You Sarah :hugs:

Attachments

• 20130423_195231.jpg
    20130423_195231.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20130423_195312.jpg
    20130423_195312.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
Got the smiley last tue so maybe 7 dpo. Think I'm going to test a 10dpo on Friday as going away with work at the weekend and might want/need vino. X

Ohhhhh cramping could be implantation!!!!

Good Luck! Hope you get your BFP :)

Sarah what are you doing on here so late AND after DTD!?!? :haha:

Lazydaisys how many DPO are you??

CD9 and low for me again this morning. Hmmmmm I got my peak last cycle so I am trusting this bloody monitor :haha:

Sarah I have been DTD but not very much only twice since end of AF :blush: Oppps.
I just havent been in the mood! But feeling it tonight :haha: :blush:
Bet Jay wont be now :dohh:

:haha::haha:your there, low again for you too?????? i'm loosin the will to live me :wacko: we dtd tonight, so thats 2 for me too :blush: just havnt been up for it, think its cos was so worked up last month :shrug: i'll try smiley susan from cd13 onwards :shrug: i just am waiting for a high now :growlmad: god why is it all feeling wrong :cry:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im sure I was high around this time with my last cycle. But im guessing as Margret monitor has 'got to know me' now and I dont peak until around CD15 she doesnt need to reveal my high yet. Well thats what im hoping anyway :haha:

Its 10pm which is usually bedtime but im browsing on here so hoping Jay doesnt say anything yet :haha: Sad I know!

Ohhhhh cramping could be implantation!!!!

Good Luck! Hope you get your BFP :)

Sarah what are you doing on here so late AND after DTD!?!? :haha:

:haha::haha: i was waitin to see if you had got em, :happydance: yeahy.... cant remeber what i put in the note lmao, so this low thing, it does say in the book, that i could be testin wrong?? do you hold in your stream? or do it in a pot chic? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Looked the pregnacy list. Think I've got most of that most of the time. Moody, tired, head aches, cramps, hungry sometimes.

Think I'd need an obviously symptom like sickness. Don't feel pregnant at all.

Do you have to drink loads of water before your scan?

I posted a pic of your note :haha:

I hold mine in my wee thats collected in a pot for 15 SECONDS - The same as I have always done :shrug:

Aww Sorry im so late coming on I didnt finish work until 5 then went and had my hair coloured and cut, Then had a problem with my car EPC light came on and I got scared and apparently its something to do with the brake switch I have no idea Just a good job Jays a mechanic :haha:
Anyway got in after worrying made dinner, ate dinner then came on here.

:haha: Thats my evening for you!

Im sure I was high around this time with my last cycle. But im guessing as Margret monitor has 'got to know me' now and I dont peak until around CD15 she doesnt need to reveal my high yet. Well thats what im hoping anyway :haha:

Its 10pm which is usually bedtime but im browsing on here so hoping Jay doesnt say anything yet :haha: Sad I know!

yeah that could be the case hun, but means i'm a bit fooked, with no peak..... oh andys sittin on the chair snorin his head off :haha: bet mine stays bloody low :cry: got the drs tomoz, might see if she'll do a lower abdomen on me while theyre doing it on my upper next tues, thats to see my liver :cry: what do you think hun? xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Looked the pregnacy list. Think I've got most of that most of the time. Moody, tired, head aches, cramps, hungry sometimes.

Eeeeeek sounds good!!!

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

This monitor has to work for one of us :haha:

Keep us updated! :)

yeah that could be the case hun, but means i'm a bit fooked, with no peak..... oh andys sittin on the chair snorin his head off :haha: bet mine stays bloody low :cry: got the drs tomoz, might see if she'll do a lower abdomen on me while theyre doing it on my upper next tues, thats to see my liver :cry: what do you think hun? xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah I dont see why not -will stop you from worrying!!

I honestly think your going to see your peak this cycle. It may even jump from Low straight to peak. Or you may OV later than you think!

:haha: Men always fall asleep after DTD

no they say try not to drink anythin 2hrs before, but if you need a drink, make sure its water....not like tea or coffee xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Recieved these today :happydance:

Thank You Sarah :hugs:

:haha::haha:you got em :happydance: well i'd rather you had em, andy folded the box, and called me a spaz cos it wouldnt fit in the envelope :haha:
ahhh brill :hugs:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I LOVED your note that came with it! Made me laugh.
Thank you so much your so kind :)
Now just got to persuade Jay to take them! Easier said than done :dohh:

oh if he doesnt hun, chuck em, i just sent them with the other ones just in case, :haha: i cant remeber what i wrote, i was in a rush and andy was callin me a spaz :haha::haha::haha: oh why cant it have been easy like that annoying cows :growlmad: she took nothin, just dtd every day :growlmad: oh its gotta happen for one or all of us, and when it does, we gonna set up a secret lil forum for just us lot hehehehee:happydance::happydance:

Yeah I dont see why not -will stop you from worrying!!

I honestly think your going to see your peak this cycle. It may even jump from Low straight to peak. Or you may OV later than you think!

:haha: Men always fall asleep after DTD

:haha: he came home from work early, listen to this, he said god you look like shit, why dont you go lie down for an hour :shrug: i was like yeah do feel abit weird.... he said i'll have a kip with you, lay there for ten mins, couldnt sleep, went to get up, little shit had taken his boxers off.... was waiting for me to "wake" for sex :growlmad: bloody men, it was a friggin chore with him last month......:haha::haha::haha: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->