Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:haha: Sarah you crack me up

Jay is currently sat on the sofa passing wind!! Major turn off!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

It seems the harder you try the harder is it to fall pregnant :dohh:

Im feeling really laid back this cycle! Probably to laid back but Im starting to give up now :haha:

Anyway Its time for bed for me!! I will be back on tomorrow around 5ISH after popping in to sign up with the gym!

:hugs:

Got the smiley last tue so maybe 7 dpo. Think I'm going to test a 10dpo on Friday as going away with work at the weekend and might want/need vino. X

Ohhhhh cramping could be implantation!!!!

Good Luck! Hope you get your BFP :)

Sarah what are you doing on here so late AND after DTD!?!? :haha:

:haha::haha: i was waitin to see if you had got em, :happydance: yeahy.... cant remeber what i put in the note lmao, so this low thing, it does say in the book, that i could be testin wrong?? do you hold in your stream? or do it in a pot chic? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I wee in a pot and then hold stick in for ten sec. One side of test is more absorbent than the other, so might not work as well if you put in the wee stream. Used to peeing in pot now. :blush:I got a few plastic pots with cheap pregnancy tests. X:flower:

:haha: Sarah you crack me up

Jay is currently sat on the sofa passing wind!! Major turn off!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

It seems the harder you try the harder is it to fall pregnant :dohh:

Im feeling really laid back this cycle! Probably to laid back but Im starting to give up now :haha:

Anyway Its time for bed for me!! I will be back on tomorrow around 5ISH after popping in to sign up with the gym!

:haha: he's just the same lmao xxx night sweety xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Got the smiley last tue so maybe 7 dpo. Think I'm going to test a 10dpo on Friday as going away with work at the weekend and might want/need vino. X

:haha::haha: i was waitin to see if you had got em, :happydance: yeahy.... cant remeber what i put in the note lmao, so this low thing, it does say in the book, that i could be testin wrong?? do you hold in your stream? or do it in a pot chic? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I wee in a pot and then hold stick in for ten sec. One side of test is more absorbent than the other, so might not work as well if you put in the wee stream. Used to peeing in pot now. :blush:I got a few plastic pots with cheap pregnancy tests. X:flower:

oh maybe i hold mine in for too long? i pee in a pot and i hold it for about 20 secs, for some reason i wait till its almost blue to the top??? i'm holding it in too long arent i :dohh: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't think you are holding it in too long.Im impatient after ten secs. Hate waiting for the flashing stick symbol whilst Gertrude makes up her mind how fertile I am that day.
:hugs::hugs:
:hugs::

Looked the pregnacy list. Think I've got most of that most of the time. Moody, tired, head aches, cramps, hungry sometimes.

Think I'd need an obviously symptom like sickness. Don't feel pregnant at all.

Do you have to drink loads of water before your scan?

no they say try not to drink anythin 2hrs before, but if you need a drink, make sure its water....not like tea or coffee xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I've been given instructions to drink two pints an hr before and have a full badder. Weird :coffee:

Looked the pregnacy list. Think I've got most of that most of the time. Moody, tired, head aches, cramps, hungry sometimes.

Think I'd need an obviously symptom like sickness. Don't feel pregnant at all.

Do you have to drink loads of water before your scan?

no they say try not to drink anythin 2hrs before, but if you need a drink, make sure its water....not like tea or coffee xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I've been given instructions to drink two pints an hr before and have a full badder. Weird :coffee:

:wacko: i've been told to not drink anythin 2hrs before, but if i'm really thirsty, drink just water???? oh, mines looking at my poorly liver..... maybe i need an empty belly??? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't think you are holding it in too long.Im impatient after ten secs. Hate waiting for the flashing stick symbol whilst Gertrude makes up her mind how fertile I am that day.
:hugs::hugs:
:hugs::

:haha: yeah i'm dead impatient, but then i think, oh it might not have enough wee on it lmao :haha: well cd11 for me..... still LOW :haha::growlmad: got the drs this am......:cry: hope this one helps me :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How did if go did you convince her??Was your liver ok? I've a had shit day at work. My friend at work has just told she is pregnant as we have girlie weekend planned. I'm happy for her but very jealous it hurts x

Hello :wave:

Well CD10 and High for me this morning so Im guessing its getting ready for my peak on CD15 well thats what im hoping anyway :haha:

Anyway I had the drs today for my skin on my arms anyway while I was there I mentioned about TTC and she has told me Drs orders after using the monitor this time to not do it again. Dont think about TTC dont take any folic acid nothing and she said If im not pregnant within roughly 3 months from then to go back and they will do tests. So im feeling much more positive :)

Also I have just joined a gym :happydance:

How did your appt go Sarah?

Well CD10 and High for me this morning so Im guessing its getting ready for my peak on CD15 well thats what im hoping anyway :haha:

Anyway I had the drs today for my skin on my arms anyway while I was there I mentioned about TTC and she has told me Drs orders after using the monitor this time to not do it again. Dont think about TTC dont take any folic acid nothing and she said If im not pregnant within roughly 3 months from then to go back and they will do tests. So im feeling much more positive :)

So are you going to ditch the monitor?
I've just tested 8 dpo:bfn:

After this cycle I might. I really dont want to but as the dr said If I dont TTC will be on my mind every day as you have to test every day from CD8. Dunno what to do.

Dont worry 8DPO is far to early so you could still get your BFP :). test again in a few days using a FRER :)

I only used the monitor from days 5 to day 10 this month and I still feel anxious. It's very difficult not to know think about something you want so much. Think I need to be hypnotised!! I tried the laid back approach for the first eight months....
But glad you are feeling positive.
I've been advised to take folic acid and bd 2-3 times a month and do no tracking.

How did if go did you convince her??Was your liver ok? I've a had shit day at work. My friend at work has just told she is pregnant as we have girlie weekend planned. I'm happy for her but very jealous it hurts x

:winkwink: yeah my liver is great, the gamma 6 months ago was 276 and its now 133 which a healthy liver should be 45-55 on a woman..... but i've been a heavy drinker since i was 14 :blush: so for me, thats good :thumbup: she said leave it with her about the ultasound, so i booked for her to phone me tomoz.... just to make sure, since theyre doin my upper, i said that they might aswell do my lower :shrug: but the only problemi might have is like i thought this am with you on your lower, need a fullbladder, me on the upper got to be empty xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

eye eye, what have i missed here now??? :growlmad: so margrets high :happydance: whats goin on with th drs? why cant you use margret? :haha: is it cos maybe its too much pressure???? i just wrote above about the docs, so what you gonna do chick? :shrug: what have i missed....... :wacko:
your not ill are you? why, where whats going on? xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So are you going to ditch the monitor?
I've just tested 8 dpo:bfn:

naughty girl..... psychic sarah told you the 30th, its to early....... you need to do it tues mornin, naughty :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

After this cycle I might. I really dont want to but as the dr said If I dont TTC will be on my mind every day as you have to test every day from CD8. Dunno what to do.

Dont worry 8DPO is far to early so you could still get your BFP :). test again in a few days using a FRER :)

:growlmad:
:ignore: whats going on?????? xxxxxxxx:sadangel:

I only used the monitor from days 5 to day 10 this month and I still feel anxious. It's very difficult not to know think about something you want so much. Think I need to be hypnotised!! I tried the laid back approach for the first eight months....
But glad you are feeling positive.
I've been advised to take folic acid and bd 2-3 times a month and do no tracking.

:saywhat: whats happenin here now, wheres all the monitors goin...... :shrug: yeah we are all constantly thinking about it, but, on the other hand, what would we be doin without it? thinkin about it..... at least humpty dumpty is chuggin me along, i know i'm broken, but he's my tiny bit of hope, i mean i'm also listening to my body too, so i pee test in the morning, track my cm.... which by the way, today is the only day i have noticed a change..... humpty dumpty is probably bang on, what was the laid back approach? you all thinkin of ditchin them? :brat: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->