Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Drs is fine. She said im not relaxing enough and thats why Im not pregnant so I need to not think about it and stop using my monitor and taking folic acid.

:haha:

Drs is fine. She said im not relaxing enough and thats why Im not pregnant so I need to not think about it and stop using my monitor and taking folic acid.

:sulk: oh good, you had me worried for a sec then, yeah we r tense, but if you think about it, when you stop using it, you will be thinking of it, it tells you much more info than just not doin anythin, the only way you'd get preggars is by dtd every day :haha: or cos you know your cycle cd15.... you'd still be monitoring it, i dunno why she said to stop the folic acid??? were you takin it as well as the pregnacare? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I only used the monitor from days 5 to day 10 this month and I still feel anxious. It's very difficult not to know think about something you want so much. Think I need to be hypnotised!! I tried the laid back approach for the first eight months....
But glad you are feeling positive.
I've been advised to take folic acid and bd 2-3 times a month and do no tracking.

Ha ha 2 to 3 a week not month. :dohh:

:sulk: oh good, you had me worried for a sec then, yeah we r tense, but if you think about it, when you stop using it, you will be thinking of it, it tells you much more info than just not doin anythin, the only way you'd get preggars is by dtd every day :haha: or cos you know your cycle cd15.... you'd still be monitoring it, i dunno why she said to stop the folic acid??? were you takin it as well as the pregnacare? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can't believe they asked use to stop taking folic acid. That's nhs guidelines -strange:wacko:

I can't believe they asked use to stop taking folic acid. That's nhs guidelines -strange:wacko:

innit :wacko: folic acid is :thumbup:
smiley susan i love you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance:

Get to it missy!!!!

I wonder what humpty dumpty is up to then!?!?!?!?!

I think its because that way there is less chance of me thinking about it :shrug:

I dunno but she said its drs orders :haha: And If works im not complaining lol

Fab news:) Sarah. Don't forget to stand on your head afterwards! :) x

What humpty saying??

Bedtime!!

Night ladies :)

Sarah dont forget to DTD for the next 3 days ;)

I just love how your like right need to get to it and he actually does it!! :haha:

:happydance::happydance:cd12 :happydance::happydance: humpty dumpty was right too, but i dunno what was going on, ITS MY FIRST EVER PEAK ON HERE :happydance: so i might be getting fixed, i wont expect a bfp..... cos i still think i'm broken :cry: but just to see a peak, has made my day,year and life..... i told em girls, i told told em i didnt need bloody tablets, my liver is looking great, my weight has gone up .3 of a pound, sorry to be so happy, but i never thought anythin would happen for me :cry: i'm in bad pain tho, do you think the psychic could be right???? i could have cysts on my ovaries? :shrug: do any of you girlies get a really bad period pain feeling???? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yep. I get ovulation pain like mild af pain. So happy you got your peak :) x

Yep. I get ovulation pain like mild af pain. So happy you got your peak :) x

:happydance:thanks hun, i know nothin will come of it, it takes time, i just wanted to see a peak :happydance: so i'm on the mend:happydance: weird how i just knew last night and smiley susan confirmed it, i think that humpty was late in askin me for a test, thats why i didnt see a high :shrug: but i was really gettin sick of lookin at lows and highs, i'm just happy i got a peak :happydance: ohh my pain is well like a bad period pain???? is that normal? :cry:xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not sure about bad af type pain. Keep am eye on it:) x

thanks hun, waiting for the stupid dr to phone, she hasnt sorted the ultrasound out, silly cow, it like talkin to a brick wall :growlmad: it could be a cyst.... but wont know till she fuckin faxes the go ahead through :growlmad: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->