Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Not sure about bad af type pain. Keep am eye on it:) x

thanks hun, waiting for the stupid dr to phone, she hasnt sorted the ultrasound out, silly cow, it like talkin to a brick wall :growlmad: it could be a cyst.... but wont know till she fuckin faxes the go ahead through :growlmad: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:growlmad: stupid cow just phoned, gotta go for an emergency appointment at 5.50, she'll check me over then see if i should be scanned.....:dohh:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

SARAH I AM SO BLOODY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I knew when I got up this morning that you would get your peak!!! I was going to check on here before work but I was running late!!!!

SEEEEEE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD SEE YOUR PEAK!!!!!

CD 11 for me and still high which i knew :)

Went to the gym after work and feeling good :)

SARAH I AM SO BLOODY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I knew when I got up this morning that you would get your peak!!! I was going to check on here before work but I was running late!!!!

SEEEEEE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD SEE YOUR PEAK!!!!!

:happydance: ahhh thanks hun, nothin will come of it, but I SAW A PEAK :happydance: hehehe.... maybe i might see one another time :happydance:
lol one step at a time only just got one :haha::haha:
well done you for joining the gym :thumbup: not that you need it :growlmad:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You WILL get pregnant!! I bet!!
Just DTD everyday for 3 days now you have got your peak!

:happydance: 4 days until I SHOULD see mine :shrug:

:help: oh i'm in agony, yesterday was supposed to go to the emergency doctor, didnt go, think it was just bad ov pains...... andys gone to his old trick of "i'm putting him under pressure" so, wtf does he want???? we have dtd 3 days on a row now, but still got 2 to go :growlmad: it sooooo is like a chore even for me, cos it takes ages, he keeps going soft and sayin its cos i'm pressurising him... oh he was fine the other week, he had the horn bug, and i was like i just cant be arsed :nope: so anyway the tmi.... i woke up this morning and i look like the elephant man.... he knew i had a bloody abscess on my tooth, but cos of his performance :blush: think you know where i'm comming from... :blush: its messed with my tooth, my face is well swolen...... oh i dunno if i even can be bothered, do you know what i mean? i've been like this all month ](*,) just cant be arsed.... 2 days to go blahhhh, so obviously peak again today... then what? do i keep on testing? what happens? from your elephant man friend xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:help: oh i'm in agony, yesterday was supposed to go to the emergency doctor, didnt go, think it was just bad ov pains...... andys gone to his old trick of "i'm putting him under pressure" so, wtf does he want???? we have dtd 3 days on a row now, but still got 2 to go :growlmad: it sooooo is like a chore even for me, cos it takes ages, he keeps going soft and sayin its cos i'm pressurising him... oh he was fine the other week, he had the horn bug, and i was like i just cant be arsed :nope: so anyway the tmi.... i woke up this morning and i look like the elephant man.... he knew i had a bloody abscess on my tooth, but cos of his performance :blush: think you know where i'm comming from... :blush: its messed with my tooth, my face is well swolen...... oh i dunno if i even can be bothered, do you know what i mean? i've been like this all month ](*,) just cant be arsed.... 2 days to go blahhhh, so obviously peak again today... then what? do i keep on testing? what happens? from your elephant man friend xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha::haha:i magine that, if i did get pregnant, i'd have to say " yes of course you were planned, you were made with i really cant be fuckin arsed sperm sweetheart, but mummy loves you" ohhhhh i think i'm loosin the plot :haha::haha::haha: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

After your 2nd day of peak your automatically get a high then the monitor will go low. I dont think you need to test after that if I remember correctly.

Im feeling the same this cycle. Think we have DTD twice since finishing AF such a fail but I have been so tired with work and the gym!

Oh well peak soon I hope then will get to it.

Ive decided after this cycle im taking a break. I will still come on here for a chat with you girlies but im not going to think about it. My mind is set on getting fit and healthy :)

So Im CD 12 today and monitor was High this morning but im having lower pains almost like AF is coming but not so strong! I so hope Im not Ovulating already I havent been DTD!!

ARGHHHHHH

So Im CD 12 today and monitor was High this morning but im having lower pains almost like AF is coming but not so strong! I so hope Im not Ovulating already I havent been DTD!!

ARGHHHHHH

#-oooohhh thats how i felt the night i did smiley susan :shrug: i just felt that period like pain, so i thought i'd just do a test, collected my lil sample, got a cheap opk, lay it flat, opened the cb piss one, two lines came straight away so got smiley susan out..... she confirmed it! cheap opk said NO...... but you saw the other two, hey i was reading yesterday on the cb website.... oh i'll tell you bout that in a min, that the best way is to dtd everyday in your fertile window up to it and then on it, but for me that wasnt the bloody case cos i was LOW????? :wacko: but looking at the calendar we dtd the day before smiley, then on smiley, then obviously peak.... it was high today, so am i to dtd today too? i'm getting really "bored" :blush: tbh.... i know thats nasty but, cos he's going floppy all the time, i'm like, ffs i cant be fuckin arsed either!!!! but i cant say that till after we dtd.... :growlmad: he thinks its me putting pressure on him, but its taking at least an hour to even get things moving.... and sorry for the tmi but i've always been a wham bam girl, not into all this long sex lark if you know what i mean, i just have never been like it, so ttc on the important days has been a right chore :blush: but wait and see now :wacko:
oh yeah so, i had an email off clearblue yesterday asking if i was still ttc, and i could be eligable for their testing, so i replied yes i was, and left my phone number etc... it just said be patient, she or her colleague would get back to me :shrug:
oh you aint got any smileys to test have you hun? :nope: so what you gonna do? ditch the monitor? i'd give it another month to find your exact peak..:shrug: then you will know exactly when to dtd but there again you will be thinkin about it still, oh i dunno hun, its so frustrating, for me, i'm gonna keep using it, cos i obviously DONT ovulate like a normal person :haha::haha: what a shock.... well it is me lol xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave: Thats a super long message Sarah :haha:

Well CD 13 this morning and still High on the monitor so it cant have been O pain :shrug:

God yeah I would hate it if Jay went floppy all I can say is its over and done with within half an hour :haha:

I would DTD today/tonight to cover yourself but If you dont it shouldnt be a problem.

It certainly does feel more of a chore when you have reached your peak and know you have to DTD. Thats why ive decided to take a break.
1. I want to focus on getting fit and healthy and
2. I just want to enjoy making love!! :haha:

Galaxy i feel exactly the same. I want to enjoy being together and focus on loosing weight. I hit my stone this week.:happydance: Im so pleased with myself. Just need to keep going now.

However im cd 24 and still high so feel this month is another no no. Even tho we have not been DTD i really hoped i would have had a peak!:nope:

Galaxy i feel exactly the same. I want to enjoy being together and focus on loosing weight. I hit my stone this week.:happydance: Im so pleased with myself. Just need to keep going now.

However im cd 24 and still high so feel this month is another no no. Even tho we have not been DTD i really hoped i would have had a peak!:nope:

I cant resist coming on here to chat to you ladies though so I wont give up that :haha:

:happydance: :dance: Well done thats amazing!!
I lost 7lb in my first week!!!! Got another weigh in on monday! Joined the gym and doing Slimming world and I already feel amazing!! I just have so much more energy!!

Keep us updated on your achievements! I would love it hear about them :)

These monitors can be right pains!!! Hope you see your peak soon though :hugs:

:wave: Thats a super long message Sarah :haha:

Well CD 13 this morning and still High on the monitor so it cant have been O pain :shrug:

God yeah I would hate it if Jay went floppy all I can say is its over and done with within half an hour :haha:

I would DTD today/tonight to cover yourself but If you dont it shouldnt be a problem.

It certainly does feel more of a chore when you have reached your peak and know you have to DTD. Thats why ive decided to take a break.
1. I want to focus on getting fit and healthy and
2. I just want to enjoy making love!! :haha:

:haha: i like my ranyt in the morning heeeeeee...... yeah, not dtd today, i just really cant be arsed....
so when you stpping ttc..... next month? :cry::cry:

:happydance:well done you :happydance: wish i could put some weight on :cry: well i feel like a pot bellied pig atm, :wacko:
so you gonna give up the monitor to hun? xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hello Sarah!!!!!

Yeah going to use the monitor this cycle as I have already started it and then Im going to give up. Im going to NTNP and focus on getting myself fit and healthy.

All is good Sarah because I will still come on here for our chats and im still going to be supporting you alllll the way!!

I have to prize the monitor away first :haha:

I cant resist coming on here to chat to you ladies though so I wont give up that :haha:

:happydance: :dance: Well done thats amazing!!
I lost 7lb in my first week!!!! Got another weigh in on monday! Joined the gym and doing Slimming world and I already feel amazing!! I just have so much more energy!!

Keep us updated on your achievements! I would love it hear about them :)

These monitors can be right pains!!! Hope you see your peak soon though :hugs:

:growlmad: you didnt need to loose weight young lady :growlmad: but well done hun:haha: just dont end up like me :growlmad: oh tell me your not takin slimmin pills/ they've got a foem of amphetamines in them (speed), thats what lesson i'm on now, slimming pills prescribed by the doctor contain them, andy bought some, he's got a bad heart and i went mental, threw them in the bin :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello Sarah!!!!!

Yeah going to use the monitor this cycle as I have already started it and then Im going to give up. Im going to NTNP and focus on getting myself fit and healthy.

All is good Sarah because I will still come on here for our chats and im still going to be supporting you alllll the way!!

:haha: helllooo galaxy :haha::haha: ahhhh noooo, well you'll still keep trying wont you? xxx i feel like a big split up :cry::cry::sad2::drool::hissy::sulk::hugs:

Hello Sarah!!!!!

:haha: helllooo galaxy :haha::haha: ahhhh noooo, well you'll still keep trying wont you? xxx i feel like a big split up :cry::cry::sad2::drool::hissy::sulk::hugs:

wtf is ntnp?:haha::hugs:

Yeah I still want a baby more than anything but I need something else to focus on rather than continuous disappointment every month :(

Im not going anywhere this forum is my life :haha:

Do you like my pictures I posted on Fb haha hmmm!

NO!!! Not taking slimming pills!!!! I am just eating healthier and going to the gym :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->