Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Hello Sarah!!!!!

Yeah going to use the monitor this cycle as I have already started it and then Im going to give up. Im going to NTNP and focus on getting myself fit and healthy.

All is good Sarah because I will still come on here for our chats and im still going to be supporting you alllll the way!!

I have to prize the monitor away first :haha:

:haha: helllooo galaxy :haha::haha: ahhhh noooo, well you'll still keep trying wont you? xxx i feel like a big split up :cry::cry::sad2::drool::hissy::sulk::hugs:

wtf is ntnp?:haha::hugs:

:haha: Sorry forgot about you not knowing shortend phrases lol
NTNP = Not Trying Not Preventing :)

Yeah I still want a baby more than anything but I need something else to focus on rather than continuous disappointment every month :(

Im not going anywhere this forum is my life :haha:

Do you like my pictures I posted on Fb haha hmmm!

NO!!! Not taking slimming pills!!!! I am just eating healthier and going to the gym :)

:haha::haha:good, i'd be lonely :brat: no i havnt been on fb yet, i tend to route in the morning lol, but i'll have a look, :thumbup:
so will you move to that other forum :cry: ntnp :cry: oh i'll have a look in a bit, andys tapping his toes, he wants to watch a film :growlmad: oh i do what he wants, tbh, i have just woke up lol :haha: i'll be back on in a bit hun :kiss: xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No worries im off to bed!! Going to make sweeeeet love to Jay :haha:

Joking Im knackered!!

Enjoy your film! Talk in the morning :hugs:

No worries im off to bed!! Going to make sweeeeet love to Jay :haha:

Joking Im knackered!!

Enjoy your film! Talk in the morning :hugs:

:haha: did you enjoy your sweet love makin :haha: film was shiteeeeeeee, saw your pics on fb, how cute r u?:awww: :haha: you've got the same dressing gown as me :haha: mines black tho, well cd15....last test low, did a smiley yesterday afternoon and no smile, so i knew it was over, i think i ov'd on wednesday night/ thursday as the cramps were really bad :cry: dont thinnk i've ovulated before, never ever felt that pain :dohh: thought i was deffo comming on.... but reading, it could be a miscarriage... you wouldnt even know, except i had no blood lol :haha: so you should get your peak today or tomoz hun :happydance:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

CD 14 and high this morning.

Had a great night last night with Jay but this morning had a massive argument, hes gone out and im officially not talking to him! So this month is so out because im in foul mood with him.

Anyway Rant over its sunday and I have work to do but going to have lunch first because im starving!!!

:haha: we so need my dad to build the dog house, we can put the men in :haha: whats happened hun? its always the way.... something nice.... then somethin fucks it up:growlmad: u ok tho? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: Yes we do!

I locked Jay out the bedroom but he kicked the door and broke the lock!! Silly man.

Yeah im fine it was just over something so silly but words can hurt and did not like the words that came out of his mouth.

Anyway Im sure things will be fine :)

How are you?

:haha: Yes we do!

I locked Jay out the bedroom but he kicked the door and broke the lock!! Silly man.

Yeah im fine it was just over something so silly but words can hurt and did not like the words that came out of his mouth.

Anyway Im sure things will be fine :)

How are you?

:haha:what did you lock him out the bedroom for? :haha: yeah words are more hurtful than actions, even tho they say actions speak louder than words.... its so not true :nope:, what kind of lock is it? has he gone off to cool down? me and andy are like that, i say the worst things tho, i'm so flippant and dont think before i speak sometimes :blush: dont really think it might actually crush someones feelings :blush: but then on the otherhand, some people just need to get the friggin message :haha:
does he sulk for long? :haha:
i'm ok chiccy, just sortin the conservatory out, as some lovely aunt gave me shit loads of POSH CHINA :wacko: she was sortin her house out and i said if she had any plates etc... i'd have em, fuckin hell, these things, the queen would eat off lmfao :haha: i'm not posh me, i said to my mum, when i said plates, i meant plates you could actually EAT OFF :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: Thats funny, im to heavy handed to have posh china!

Locked him out because he upset me lol. But he managed to get back in.

No he wont sulk for long he will go to his mummys then come back and talk to me like nothing has happened but im stubborn and will just ignore him!
Easier said than done. He just dont shut up! lol

:haha: Thats funny, im to heavy handed to have posh china!

Locked him out because he upset me lol. But he managed to get back in.

No he wont sulk for long he will go to his mummys then come back and talk to me like nothing has happened but im stubborn and will just ignore him!
Easier said than done. He just dont shut up! lol

:haha:i aint the friggin queen, it had those like server bowls, you know like the oness you pull out at christmas to put the veg and things in :haha: friggin hell woman:haha:
yeh just like andy, run to mummy, i'm just like you, i can hold a bad mood for hours.... sometimes even days :haha: he knows not to cross me :haha: yeah why do men do that? act like nothins happened? i'll stew for AGES about it, then probably bring it up in a few days, just to remind him of what a spaz he was :haha::haha::haha:
do you pull that face like me? and sigh alot :haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: You crack me up!!

Yeah Im not going to give in easily im really pissed off. Yep Jay runs off to mummys ALL the time, she drives me insane!! Ive had 2 missed calls from her this morning. Some people dont get hints :haha:

No I say nothing at all. Dont even look at him. Hes currently sat on the sofa playing a game on his phone while im on here on my laptop. Ive got work to do but I know if I put my laptop down he will be on it but its MY laptop and im in the mood to be a complete BITCH :haha:

:haha: You crack me up!!

Yeah Im not going to give in easily im really pissed off. Yep Jay runs off to mummys ALL the time, she drives me insane!! Ive had 2 missed calls from her this morning. Some people dont get hints :haha:

No I say nothing at all. Dont even look at him. Hes currently sat on the sofa playing a game on his phone while im on here on my laptop. Ive got work to do but I know if I put my laptop down he will be on it but its MY laptop and im in the mood to be a complete BITCH :haha:

:haha::haha: thats it girl, just sit on your laptop just to annoy him, sometimes i sit next to him and put my ipod in, turn it up so loud he has to turn the tv up :haha: that way if he tries to talk to me, i'll sigh even harder cos i have to pause the music, i walk around the house and bang things... if i want a drink out of the fridge, i'll slam it shut, when i'm gettin a glass, i'll slam it down..... then walk past him, slam it on my side table.... oh i'm a right bitch hehehehe :haha:
has he not tried to make a convo yet lmao:haha:
ohhhhh the in laws.... dont even get me started, i just dont answer the phone... and deffo dont fall for the private number thing lmfao :haha::haha::haha:xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

currently have a cat laying on me making it hard to type Arghhh

Nope the silence is bliss in my house lol. All I can hear is my cat purring :haha:

currently have a cat laying on me making it hard to type Arghhh

Nope the silence is bliss in my house lol. All I can hear is my cat purring :haha:

:haha::haha: yey to the cat :haha: ooohhhh that awkward silence, i love it i do, sometimes i think i start arguments so i can just piss around on here and be in a mood lmao :haha: well you need to make up soon, you need him grrrrrrr thats the only bad thing about ttc.:growlmad::haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah and the problem is he knows that I need him.

Just noticed hes had his hair cut while being at his parents which also annoys me :haha:

Well its been a quiet afternoon!! But I have managed to get lots of work done :haha:

Yeah and the problem is he knows that I need him.

Just noticed hes had his hair cut while being at his parents which also annoys me :haha:

Well its been a quiet afternoon!! But I have managed to get lots of work done :haha:

:growlmad: god they are so annoying..... that sends me into a right mood with andy, then starts off another argument fuck it, fuck you, fuck having a baby and get out of my fuckin house :haha::haha:
what he's been sittin by you all afternoon and you just noticed lmfao:haha::haha:
oh you'll make up, is he stubborn? :haha::haha:
xxxx:hugs::hugs:

:haha: well im sat on one sofa hes on the other but I have been avoiding looking at him but the cat was making noises so had to look in his direction :haha:

Well hes better at this game than I am, but it wont be long until hes asking about having a roast :haha: Do I answer him because im starving or just keep ignoring him and cook my own dinner?

:haha: well im sat on one sofa hes on the other but I have been avoiding looking at him but the cat was making noises so had to look in his direction :haha:

Well hes better at this game than I am, but it wont be long until hes asking about having a roast :haha: Do I answer him because im starving or just keep ignoring him and cook my own dinner?

:haha::haha::haha:well just to annoy i know what i would do, BUT there is the small matter of dtd :growlmad: so just keep the piece, and get up with a moody face, and cook the roast for both of you :haha: men :growlmad:
you do make me giggle :haha::haha:

I will have to syringe his sperm out while hes sleeping :haha:

Well I wont get my peak until tomorrow - If it comes at CD15 same as last cycle and wont be able to DTD until the evening because I aint waking up at 5:30 Just for that and he so wont be up for it then so I guess there is time to make up :shrug:

I will have to syringe his sperm out while hes sleeping :haha:

Well I wont get my peak until tomorrow - If it comes at CD15 same as last cycle and wont be able to DTD until the evening because I aint waking up at 5:30 Just for that and he so wont be up for it then so I guess there is time to make up :shrug:

:haha::haha:get the syringe out lmao:haha:
yes chiccy, just give him the death stare as you walk past, and then cook his tea :haha: hehehhehehehehe xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->