Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Just been chasing the rabbit round so I could pick him up.
Rachel 1 Socks 0 :haha:
I put him down after and he stamped his foot lol.

Im sooooo hungry I may have to go and make dinner. Maybe just mine.

Ill go into the kitchen and start cooking and he will be out there with me I bet :haha:

Well our roast has been prepared and in silence. He tried to make me talk by picking me up and trying to hug me but of course it didnt work :haha:

Ohhh its good to come on here and rant

Well our roast has been prepared and in silence. He tried to make me talk by picking me up and trying to hug me but of course it didnt work :haha:

Ohhh its good to come on here and rant

:haha::haha::haha:lmfao..... see he's folded :haha::haha::haha: rachel 2 men 0 xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know you to well now missy :haha:

No he has to suffer!!
Well my oven is complete pants so will probably be another 45 mins. :growlmad:

I know you to well now missy :haha:

No he has to suffer!!
Well my oven is complete pants so will probably be another 45 mins. :growlmad:

:haha::haha::haha:hey you know what they say great minds and that....:haha:
well let him suffer a bit longer.....then kiss and make up :haha: enjoy your roast chiccy, speak later, just gonna have my tea :kiss:

Hey guys.

Think :witch::witch::witch:is on her way. Brown spring tmi!!!!:cry::sad2:

Seriously thinking of taking galaxy's approach next month can't carry on like this.:nope:

Been away this weekend now down in dumps. Need a break from myself.

KFC for tea:happydance:

:bunny::bunny: some bunnies for galaxy and Sarah :hugs:

Hey guys.

Seriously thinking of taking galaxy's approach next month can't carry on like this.:nope:

Spotting not spring. :dohh:

Hey guys.

:haha: mmmm what day is it? oh its monday, spotting is a good sign.... remember what psychic sarah told you.... tuesday morning, what time is your ultra sound hun? xxxxxxxx mines at 6pm :growlmad: xx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wacko:mmmmm just woke up to a smoke alarm on the table....?????? do you think i slept through a fire????:haha::haha:

Think af is here today. It's tomorrow at 2. Beginning to hope they find something so they can sort the problem out. Hope you have a good Monday, did you sleep through a fire??? Lol x

Think af is here today. It's tomorrow at 2. Beginning to hope they find something so they can sort the problem out. Hope you have a good Monday, did you sleep through a fire??? Lol x

:growlmad:oh no, you sure hun? whats your scan for? well you know what mines for.. liver, is yours to help with ttc? :haha: no, everythins fine, just a smoke alarm on the table... ripped off the ceiling, but sayin that i could sleep through a bomb goin off :haha::haha: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Think they are scanning womb to check if any cysts or anything obvious is stopping me from getting pregnant. Defo af at 27 days. 30 day cycle last month. Good luck tomorrow x

Think they are scanning womb to check if any cysts or anything obvious is stopping me from getting pregnant. Defo af at 27 days. 30 day cycle last month. Good luck tomorrow x

:winkwink:oh thats good then, so was it deffo af today hun? :growlmad: stupid witch.... oh sorry just woke up lol, so af turned up? :growlmad: right well the scan will tell you more, but remember, you dont fall pregnant straight away... but at least your dr's are helpin you :winkwink:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:wave:

Well Im here to MOAN. Woke up feeling positive but it soon went down hill when I got on the scales AND put my stick in margret bloody monitor!!!

CD15 had peak last cycle this time HIGH WTF :shrug:
Then got on the scales to discover Ive only lost 1lb one measly bloody pound!!!
Gym every day this week for me *sigh*

Sorry AF has got you lazydaisys (if she did arrive that is)

Hope your scan went ok Sarah

:hugs:

:wave:

Well Im here to MOAN. Woke up feeling positive but it soon went down hill when I got on the scales AND put my stick in margret bloody monitor!!!

CD15 had peak last cycle this time HIGH WTF :shrug:
Then got on the scales to discover Ive only lost 1lb one measly bloody pound!!!
Gym every day this week for me *sigh*

Sorry AF has got you lazydaisys (if she did arrive that is)

Hope your scan went ok Sarah

:hugs:

:haha:hello wally head.... my scan is tomoz.... it was my driving lesson today :haha: oh and dont ask :haha:
mmmm, well maybe you dont ovulate the same time every month? could be a day out? is this a 29 day cycle for you, this is my 28 day one.... so af is due sat... not sun, that will be 11th for me? next one will be my 30 day cycle , as its a sunday.. :shrug: clockwork me...:haha:
did you make up you two?:haha:
hey dont be disheartened about th 1lb, thats bloody good hun, :thumbup: its not just gonna fall off.... you need to quicken your metabolism, try the bananna diet, andys on that, 4 a day with 1 sandwich for lunch, then a decent tea... i went on it when i was drinkin :nope: ended up in hospital, but i was bloody stupid, living off 3 a day and wine... yuk :nope:
tomoz dont do the 2 at the same time :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well im hoping its just my stupid body thats different each month.

Im just feeling MEH

Ohh oppps sorry! Good luck for tomorrow then :hugs:

Im grumpy because Im hungry lol.

AF defo here. Nearly cried at work this morning...then I told myself to get a grip. I didn't think it would happen straight a way.I thought it might take a year. This is my 21st cycle... Won't be long before I'm at the 2 year point. I text my husband to tell him that we didn't make a baby tis month as couldn't bear to tell him again:-( he txt back to say we will just try again.

Galaxy I ovulated at day 15 last month but day 18 the month before. As long as you are bding this week you will catch the window.
I find when I go to the gym or do loads of dancing I put weight on. When I stopped dancing years ago I lost half a stone. Gaining or loosing weight is a nightmare. Don't wear yourself too much at the gym. Ive started putting weight on comfort recently eating lots of cake and treating myself everyday.Need to find a new focus other than wanting a baby soooooooo much, I've started to stare at people's cute babies in the street ( don't worry I won't nick one lol!) my friend at work is pregnant, Im so jealous I can't even look at her. She is the nicest girl in the world and totally deserves a baby jealously is a terrible thing.

Hoping tomorrow brings some answers. X

Jealousy is a horrible emotion but I feel it everytime I look at my sister or my neice :shrug:

Sorry AF got you, glad your OH is staying positive thoughI always tell myself there is always next month while wiping away my tears!

Ohhh ok maybe I will get a peak a bit later then.
Just goes to show how amazing the monitor is as before I thought CD14 I ovulate and thats that - how wrong was I :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->