Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I said I was going to follow your lead this month and go cold turkey on the ttc.... Then I reset my little Gertrude without even thinking to day one.

I said I was going to follow your lead this month and go cold turkey on the ttc.... Then I reset my little Gertrude without even thinking to day one.

P.s secretly hoping they find a small bean in my womb when they scan it tomorrow even tho I know it's impossible due to AF and negative test. Defo time for a ttc break I think.:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

That would be amazing!!

Yeah Im going to have to try and prize margret monitor away But I really need to im stressing to much about it without realising it sometimes im going to become some sort of physco :haha:

That would be amazing!!

Yeah Im going to have to try and prize margret monitor away But I really need to im stressing to much about it without realising it sometimes im going to become some sort of physco :haha:

:cry: oh so your all giving up on the monitors, for me i cant... not through the fact i wont be able to, but I'M NOT NORMAL, so i deffo need it to catch this bloody sketchy ovulation, i might not ovulate for another 3 months?? :growlmad: see lazy daise is right, you ovulate at different times.... so without it, you wont know :shrug: if youre giving it a break, then your not actively trying? right? or you are? :wacko: but without the monitor?
oooohhhh i'm confused :wacko:
xxxxxxxx:haha::hugs::hugs::hugs:

P.s secretly hoping they find a small bean in my womb when they scan it tomorrow even tho I know it's impossible due to AF and negative test. Defo time for a ttc break I think.:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flower: oh good luck hun today..... see if you get some answers! hey they might find a small bean hehehehe xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:wacko: whats bloody humpty up to, he just asked me for a stick???? cd17???? is this normal... i was just doing the bed and pressed him, he was flashing for a stick??? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::wacko:

Just had call to say my 2.00 appointment has been moved to 2 .40 which is fine. But now they can't talk to be about the results after , as clinic closes at three!!! They have given me an appointment to discuss my scan rests BEFORE my scan at 2.30????? Might have to be assertive today. Not sure why yours wants sticks sarah ? Would have thought if would have just gone to low x

Just had call to say my 2.00 appointment has been moved to 2 .40 which is fine. But now they can't talk to be about the results after , as clinic closes at three!!! They have given me an appointment to discuss my scan rests BEFORE my scan at 2.30????? Might have to be assertive today. Not sure why yours wants sticks sarah ? Would have thought if would have just gone to low x

:haha:its been low, its friggin humpty dumpty???:haha: ahhh there nightmares, well at least you'll get to talk to them, :thumbup: YES be very assertive, take everythin in, i wish mine would phone up... i'm friggin starvin :growlmad: i never get hungry, oh but today, i have hunger shakes... :growlmad: well good luck hun, and let us know :winkwink:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Your starving and I'm going to wet myself if they don't scan me soon!!!! :-( good luck with yours. X

Your starving and I'm going to wet myself if they don't scan me soon!!!! :-( good luck with yours. X

:haha::haha:i just had a nice long wee wee :haha: oh i'm so hungry tho, i'm not supposed to drink, but i'm bloody thirsty... i'm peeing it out of me, lmao xxx good luck hun, thinkin of you :hugs: xxxxx

Scan went well, womb is the right shape and looks normal. Got a small fibroid but apparently that's common but it shouldn't be stopping me getting pregnant. They have booked me in for a hydrostatic scan examination of the Fallopian tubes. It's like a smear test to start with then a thin tube is put into the womb, then they send a dye fluid through tubes to check for blockages.

Wasn't prepared for my scan being in baby unit with real pregnant people whi were excuted about their scans. Defo no bun in the oven. Upset when 17 year old next to me said she's doesn't really want a kid but at least she can get her own flat now. Good for her but don't want to hear it.

How did you get on sarah?

Scan went well, womb is the right shape and looks normal. Got a small fibroid but apparently that's common but it shouldn't be stopping me getting pregnant. They have booked me in for a hydrostatic scan examination of the Fallopian tubes. It's like a smear test to start with then a thin tube is put into the womb, then they send a dye fluid through tubes to check for blockages.

Wasn't prepared for my scan being in baby unit with real pregnant people whi were excuted about their scans. Defo no bun in the oven. Upset when 17 year old next to me said she's doesn't really want a kid but at least she can get her own flat now. Good for her but don't want to hear it.

How did you get on sarah?

:thumbup::happydance:thats brill hun, at least they are doing everything possible, so its all looking good for you hun :happydance: when is the "next" stage? :happydance:
my scans at six hun, leaving in 10, i'm bloody starvin... hahaahaha, and i never get hungry :growlmad: always the bloody way, i've been so thirsty been drinkin too lmao, i aint arsed really, if they're not gonna play my game, i'm not playing theirs, i know how my liver is doing from my bloods.... so its on the mend, i dont see the point in all of this tbh... i only want them to scan my lower, but stupid dr wont help me :growlmad:
but thats great news hun :happydance:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I NEED HELP!!!!!

So me and DH DTD last night and when I went to clean myself up I had dark blood like almost brown discharge!?!? Thought ok maybe it was a bit rough had a shower etc this morning as normal and there was nothing. Went or a week at work and there was more browny reddy discharge??
WHATS GOING ON?!!?

Also CD16 and STILL HIGH :dohh:

Sarah your monitor shouldnt be asking for another stick!! Dunno what its up to but maybe you should play ball??
Hope your scan is going ok Im thinking of you :hugs: (on the right day :haha:)

Lazydaisys Glad everything is looking good so far! Hope your next lot of tests are just as great :)

Well I havent had a peak on bloody margret yet so Ive already ruled that out :haha:

I hope its nothing to worry about :\

Well I havent had a peak on bloody margret yet so Ive already ruled that out :haha:

I hope its nothing to worry about :\

:cry: omg.... whats wrong with you?? quick, get a pregnancy test done, make an appointment at the drs tomoz.... I HAD PERIODS ALL THE WAY THROUGH... quick do a test, find out? it could be full blown implantation.... QUICK...DO SOMETHING!!!! ARGGGGHHHH MY HEADS GONNA EXPLODE!!!!!
oh livers still there, paki muppet!
DO A TEST.... TRUST ME, I ONLY KNEW COS OF THE VODKA THING...... :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: You actually crack me up!!!

I had a proper period and pains so I know its defo not that!!!

Ive been on google - Probably not the best idea HELP :cry:

Glad your liver is still there hahaha

:haha: You actually crack me up!!!

I had a proper period and pains so I know its defo not that!!!

Ive been on google - Probably not the best idea HELP :cry:

Glad your liver is still there hahaha

no,no,no,no,no,:nope::nope::nope::nope::growlmad: dont go on google, it will tell you your misscarrying..... i had propper periods, real, tampons... you know the whole sha-bang.. till i found out, then i used pads.. stay off google, DO A TEST, OR I WONT SLEEP:brat::sulk:XXX

I done a bloody test. Just a cheapy Internet one. BFN so its not that :haha:

I hope I see my peak tomorrow!!

Should I try and get an appt with the dr about this 'bleed' or just leave it? Im driving myself nuts here :haha:

I done a bloody test. Just a cheapy Internet one. BFN so its not that :haha:

I hope I see my peak tomorrow!!

Should I try and get an appt with the dr about this 'bleed' or just leave it? Im driving myself nuts here :haha:

:cry:your breakin my heart here:trouble::loopy: book an apointment deffo tomoz....PLEASE :cry::cry:...... get them to blood test you, stay off google chiccy....:growlmad: xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->