Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I Hope I havent got anything wrong with me!! God dammit!!

Someone said it could be ovulation spotting!? But MARGRET MONITOR IS READING HIGH

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Ovulation bleeding??? Saw somebody with something similar on this website. I Suggested it was implantation bleeding and she was in a similar point in her cycle to you and lots of other people said it could ovulation bleeding. Maybe go doctors????

I Hope I havent got anything wrong with me!! God dammit!!

Someone said it could be ovulation spotting!? But MARGRET MONITOR IS READING HIGH

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

well himpty dumpty was reading low remember..... ok so i wont panic, BUT GO TO THE DRS TOMOZ :brat:](*,):grr::trouble: PLEASE................:hugs:xxxxxxxx:kiss::hugs:

I will do my best to get an appt just for you Sarah :haha:

But my drs is useless and wont have any appts :growlmad:

I wonder what MARGRET will read tomorrow morning :haha:

Im begining to worry. Ive never had ovulation spotting so couldnt imagine it would be that?

Ohhhh my head has to many thoughts going round it :haha:

I will do my best to get an appt just for you Sarah :haha:

But my drs is useless and wont have any appts :growlmad:

I wonder what MARGRET will read tomorrow morning :haha:

Im begining to worry. Ive never had ovulation spotting so couldnt imagine it would be that?

Ohhhh my head has to many thoughts going round it :haha:

:hugs:make sure you do, ring at 8am and book an emergency, IF YOU GET YOUR PEAK......PANIC OVER........:yipee: so you get your head down, and dont think about it hun, please book an appointment if you dont get your peak... :cry: cos i know what will be going through your mind :nope: and its best just to get checked out, sweet dreams my lovely:friends::awww:xxxxx speak to you tomoz xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave:

Didnt book a DRs appt but only because last night we DTD again and I didnt have any bleed or anything??

CD17 this morning and still HIGH though :dohh:

:wave:

Didnt book a DRs appt but only because last night we DTD again and I didnt have any bleed or anything??

CD17 this morning and still HIGH though :dohh:

:growlmad: naughty girl!!!!! i was thinkin about you, all day yesterday, till fuckin andy phoned, he was in A&E, he's got the heart of a 50yr old, it was off the scale, and he was in heart attack zone :cry: so sorry i didnt get back to you hun, so still high? mmmm is this your 30 day cycle? or 28?
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh bloody hell I hope Andy is ok!!?

Well CD 18 and still HIGH. I cant believe it!! I think I just need to be put down!

I only have a few more sticks left and im not going to buy anymore. The monitor can do one.

I know it says in the book you dont always ovulate but thats not allowed! :haha:

Im knackered today!! All I want to do right now is sleep!

Oh and my cycle ranges from 28 days - 30 days :dohh:

lmao :haha: yeah thanks chic, he seems fine, got us a bit worried tho, mum n dad came and everythin :wacko: but he'll be home in a bit moaning about it no doubt. still no bleeds hun? yeah i'm on a 28 day cycle, so af is due sat this month 11th... then it will be a 30 day one.... sunday 9th.... which are you on? oh you had a 29 day one last time... i had a 30 one, mmm, still not impossible to peak later on, just cos one peak was that day, they could differ hun xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

But CD 18 Surely thats to late to be ovulating now on a 28day cycle? I dont have a routine it just turns up when it feels like it!?

Im guessing if i do peak say tomorrow (which I doubt) AF will come later like 4 days later than last time?

Ohhh this is to confusing!!

I hope its not because you have been wearing him out Sarah! Lol

But CD 18 Surely thats to late to be ovulating now on a 28day cycle? I dont have a routine it just turns up when it feels like it!?

Im guessing if i do peak say tomorrow (which I doubt) AF will come later like 4 days later than last time?

Ohhh this is to confusing!!

I hope its not because you have been wearing him out Sarah! Lol

:haha::haha:thats the bloody thing, i feel guilty now, when i got my smiley and that, i was like you will perform, he was complaining then... but i was like shut up.... :haha: no we havnt dtd since, i cant be arsed and tbh he hasnt been well :dohh: so i'm a nasty person :growlmad:
yeah sure you can ovulate that late on.... i'm not sure if it works like that, i think you just know when af is due... and then obviously if she doesnt come it will be a :bfp: :happydance:, so you and me, kind of have our periods the same time, your like always a day behind me :haha: all our cycles have been the same :haha: so, you'll be lookin at about the 12th :haha: twins:haha: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: Yeah let me know when you get yours and I will know to expect mine the next day!!

Im getting really stressed with it all atm. I defo feel its time for a break!

:haha: Yeah let me know when you get yours and I will know to expect mine the next day!!

Im getting really stressed with it all atm. I defo feel its time for a break!

:haha: well technically this is how we work, i will get mine on the sat morning, and you will get yours on the afternoon/evening.... thats all if the peak and things etc....
yeah its totally gettin on my nerves now, just dont feel anythin, i felt like this all month, like, just cant be arsed... we said this from cd1... weird, and i still feel like it, usually by now, i'd been on the phone to someone trying to start an argument, or crying at the tv.... but i'm just like, blah... lifeless :wacko: xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just feel like im spending all this money on sticks, pills, lube etc and getting no where!!

I am going to leave the monitor for just 2/3 months and just go back to basics of DTD when ever we want it TRY not to think about ovulation etc and focus on loosing weight and getting fit and see what happens.

Im sure after 3 months Ill be back moaning about Margret playing up after resetting her :haha:

I just feel like im spending all this money on sticks, pills, lube etc and getting no where!!

I am going to leave the monitor for just 2/3 months and just go back to basics of DTD when ever we want it TRY not to think about ovulation etc and focus on loosing weight and getting fit and see what happens.

Im sure after 3 months Ill be back moaning about Margret playing up after resetting her :haha:

:haha: yeah i'm sure you will, i have to finish what i stared now, cos of my dodgy ovulation, i aint got a clue, and there isnt any point in us doing it like that, cos he gets horny and i dont :haha::haha:
nasty really arent i?:haha:
so deffo giving up after this one :cry:
xxxxxx

I usually have 28 day day cycle. when I ovulated on day 18 my af came on day 30/31. My af using comes 14 days after ovulation. I'm defo talking a laid back approach. Stressing and trying everything didn't work. Been told I can try to conceive this cycle but not next as having dye put in womb and tubes to check for blockages. If they are probably blocked there's no point anyway. Meanwhile another Saturday girl gets pregnant!!! Frankie this time.

Sorry to hear about Andy xxx

thanks hun, he's fast asleep, poor thing..... been working hard! i didnt think the ovulation time affected your af??? i thought it was just usual, if af shows... not pregnant, if she doesnt, then you count how many days late you are? i dunno hun, different things say different to others.... way over my head lol xx

I dunno how it all works either, all I know is I havent seen a peak :(. Oh well theres always next cycle - which I wont know either way as giving up with Margret. I think I got lucky last cycle seeing a peak at CD15 :haha:

Anyway FINALLY bedtime for me! Spent my evening doing work!! The joys.

Early finish for me tomorrow though then Gym, housework and evening out with a couple of the ladies from work :happydance:

Will try and get on here inbetween gym and housework though! Hopefully I will be telling you I have peaked but I very much doubt that :cry:

Hope Andy gets better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->