Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Re : smiley Susan situation!

I was was so confused when I saw the two clear blue options. I usually get the same as you. Think the ones I got are trying to be the monitor. Wish I'd stuck to the original Susan's.

Day 18 still high- I think I've already ovulated a few days ago - I give up.

Good news on the scan front :) x

:hugs:thanks hun, see what they find, if they find cysts i'm gonna fuckin punch the dr in the face... :growlmad:
well, whats going on here then? i'll have to look on ebay, why do you think they are like the monitor? do they show, highs and lows etc hun? :wacko:
well if you ovulated a few days ago, your still feeding gertrude? were you dtd? if you were you will be covered hun :thumbup:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

High days - flashing smiley peak smiley. No face low. Supposed to show your 4 most fertile days. 10 sticks in pack which is suppose to be a months supply. :)

High days - flashing smiley peak smiley. No face low. Supposed to show your 4 most fertile days. 10 sticks in pack which is suppose to be a months supply. :)

:wacko:ahh right you are, so yeah just really the same as monitor mmmmm, how much were they hun? more expensive than just normal susan:haha: xxx:hugs::hugs:

They were a total rip off. Think they were 24 pound reduced to 19!! Desperate times!!! X

They were a total rip off. Think they were 24 pound reduced to 19!! Desperate times!!! X

mmmm, yeah they r quite expensive, especially with the cost of sticks for the monitor, do you ever go on ebay hun? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:wave:

I have nothing to report other than I am super tired so not staying on here.

Hope your all well :hugs:

Sarah text me if you want a chat :hugs:

Yep. I usually buy on ebay but it was an impulse buy on the way home because I was frustrated with Gertrude.

Dtd thurs, sat, tue, wed on day 17 now think I probably od Sundayish maybe. Still feeding that monitor and its saying high... Smiley Susan says low.
Stopped with the primrose today so hopefully no more gushing! Lol

Now I have a month off due to dye job so just waiting for AF then pregnancy test a week after at hosp to confirm I'm still not preggers! Lol x

Already imaging twinges and being a weirdo and wondering what ifs.... I might not have ovulated at all.

How r u Sarah, you feeling ok?

the kids worn you out galaxy? My class have been PURE EVIL this week and had some snotty parents. Looking forward to the summer holidays already. X

:wave:

I have nothing to report other than I am super tired so not staying on here.

Hope your all well :hugs:

Sarah text me if you want a chat :hugs:

:thumbup:i'll text you later, we were lookin at the map, of your post code, i'll text you and tell ya my brain wave, see what you think chiccy :happydance: your not far from portsmouth are you? :nope: oohhh so i'll see what you think, i was in a right state last night, and andy said when do you wanna go an see rachel, so he got the computer out and sked for your postcode, we were talkin, he knows that i need to see you, so thats how nice he is, he thought that it might calm me down :haha: which suprised me alot, as he's not very sociable :haha: oohhh i'll text you in a bit :happydance:xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yep. I usually buy on ebay but it was an impulse buy on the way home because I was frustrated with Gertrude.

Dtd thurs, sat, tue, wed on day 17 now think I probably od Sundayish maybe. Still feeding that monitor and its saying high... Smiley Susan says low.
Stopped with the primrose today so hopefully no more gushing! Lol

Now I have a month off due to dye job so just waiting for AF then pregnancy test a week after at hosp to confirm I'm still not preggers! Lol x

Already imaging twinges and being a weirdo and wondering what ifs.... I might not have ovulated at all.

How r u Sarah, you feeling ok?

the kids worn you out galaxy? My class have been PURE EVIL this week and had some snotty parents. Looking forward to the summer holidays already. X

:hugs:yep, onwards and upwards hun, ok so i was lookin at the ones you bought off ebay, did you get 7 or 20 hun? i think i'll just stick with normal susans, as yeah your right, they are just like the monitor.. so i have humpty, doing his thing and any twinge from now on i'll give it to susan to do her thing :haha: i'm guessin, i'm a evening person, cos when af comes she spots about 9pm the night before and i wake to her full flow :wacko: see that day smiley susan smiled was a low day but i felf like a stab so i used a cheap opk... looked neg to me, but smiley susan saved the day :haha: i truly think it was that nights swimmers that caught me :thumbup: and you know the rest next day peak... etc... but i necer stopped moaning about the pain, aparantley its normal if conception takes place :blush: so i was moaning and pissed off for a good reason oops :shrug: so i'll see if i get a peak this month, as i'm not trying i will see if the pains stay with me throughout.... if you see what i mean hun? xxxxx you ok? well if you did ov on the sunday , there is a very good chance you conceived :happydance: did you do a smiley, or had you run out hun? xxxxxxoh the sunday sorry :blush: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Saved the smileys for next month as got another high on Gertrude but no second line on the stick. Had strong second line on Sunday Monday.

I prefer the old straight forward Susan's. don't was four good days to try happy with the two days.

What will be will be.

All three of us will get our bfps soon and then the fun will begin with lots of twinges i expect and we can all be bump buddies...... just daydreaming for a sec. X

Saved the smileys for next month as got another high on Gertrude but no second line on the stick. Had strong second line on Sunday Monday.

I prefer the old straight forward Susan's. don't was four good days to try happy with the two days.

What will be will be.

All three of us will get our bfps soon and then the fun will begin with lots of twinges i expect and we can all be bump buddies...... just daydreaming for a sec. X

:hugs:yeah, we can all be bump buddies!!! :happydance: oh noooo, no twinges, we dont like nasty twinges... we like movement, and tender boobs, put not pain :cry: well i just spoke to the dr, i am now his patient... i just told him the women there are smokin wacky backy so i want him to be my dr, he seems to be on the same page as me :thumbup: so i'm happy about that :happydance:
when is your af due hun? xxxx:hugs::hugs:

when you had your pelvic scan hun, did they find anythin? what were they actually lookin for? xxxx

They looked to see if womb was a good shape, and size, if I had any cists or fibroids. I had a 2cm wide fibroid. Checked the place of the fibroid that it wasn't in the way. They also scanned ovaries I think to see if they look healthy. The man who scanned commented on those things and then I think photographs were taken.
You will need to drink loads of water before as they need you to have a full bladder to see clearly.
Also warning* Me being a bit blonde didnt realised I'd be sat in a waiting room will real pregnant happy people, but maybe I should have guessed that, just wish I'd thought about that before as it made me sad:-(

They looked to see if womb was a good shape, and size, if I had any cists or fibroids. I had a 2cm wide fibroid. Checked the place of the fibroid that it wasn't in the way. They also scanned ovaries I think to see if they look healthy. The man who scanned commented on those things and then I think photographs were taken.
You will need to drink loads of water before as they need you to have a full bladder to see clearly.
Also warning* Me being a bit blonde didnt realised I'd be sat in a waiting room will real pregnant happy people, but maybe I should have guessed that, just wish I'd thought about that before as it made me sad:-(

so, they took photos and you've had results, that everything is fine yeah? if they really want to do full tests they need to put some dye in your tubes?? was yours just a general pelvic scan hun? xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hello my beautiful ladies.

Im in a good mood today no idea why but heres to us ALL getting our BFPs :dust:

Yeah children have been hard work this week BUT its friday!! :happydance:

Looking forward to our road trip Sarah :happydance:

Hello my beautiful ladies.

Im in a good mood today no idea why but heres to us ALL getting our BFPs :dust:

Yeah children have been hard work this week BUT its friday!! :happydance:

Looking forward to our road trip Sarah :happydance:

:haha:hello my happy little friend, hehehe do you wanna be thelma or louise? lmfao:haha:
yeah lets all get our BFP'S TOGETHER :dust::dust:
well what do you reckon, give humpty his sticks? or try every other.. or 1 tomoz, then cd10-14? see whats going on???? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

I didn't get an appointment with a consultant after scan as they mess up and put my meeting with dr before??? So the technician said everything looked fine apart from fibroid that wasn't a problem. Then got letter saying scan and previous tests were fine and that I need dye test to check tubes aren't blocked.

Feel really bad as just been a total bitch to my friend. She rang whinging about her gorgeous baby boy, I was patient and listened for 20 mins and was like right I'm not sympathetic get off my phone! She preggers also and was saying how tired she was. Sometimes it's just too difficult to be nice person all the time. :-/ I know it's not fair as I will be the same as her hopefully one day I just don't want to hear it at the mo.

I didn't get an appointment with a consultant after scan as they mess up and put my meeting with dr before??? So the technician said everything looked fine apart from fibroid that wasn't a problem. Then got letter saying scan and previous tests were fine and that I need dye test to check tubes aren't blocked.

Feel really bad as just been a total bitch to my friend. She rang whinging about her gorgeous baby boy, I was patient and listened for 20 mins and was like right I'm not sympathetic get off my phone! She preggers also and was saying how tired she was. Sometimes it's just too difficult to be nice person all the time. :-/ I know it's not fair as I will be the same as her hopefully one day I just don't want to hear it at the mo.

:hugs:ahh i know how you feel, my brother keeps puttin stupid photos up... grrrr fuck off steven!!! :growlmad: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->