Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Scrap that I have just seen how much they cost ..... I think I will have to be REALLY desperate before buying one :haha:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OvaCue-N...964?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3375b2470c

Wow that is expensive. I have re set mine this month and I started testing on day 6 yesterday. Yesterday was low and today high, so we will see how it goes. I did go to drs and I have had my day 21 and day 1-5 bloods takes so will give them a ring next week for the results. Like Galaxy day i always pee in a cup and then hold the stick in it for 15 sec and then put straight into monitor.
Im so drained with ttc. Its amazing how it takes so much from us. :cry:

I've reset my CBFM (as it was 3 years ago that I used it last) and have set it to CD3 (what im at atm) I have my sticks at the ready and cant wait to start with it.
x

how do you reset it? i was thinking about doing that for my next cycle, because i have not peaked, or do you think thats a bad idea? i starting my cycle (ist time using it) on cd5 as thats what i was on, do you think i should have waited till the next month and have started it on cd1? maybe i would have peaked as i'm on cd21, just high and period is due cd28?????
:flower:
:hugs:

Sorry Sarah, ive not been on for a few days, do you have the manual it came with? It says towards the back of it how you reset it.
you need a stick, new or used it doesnt matter but thats all i can remember sorry chick x

Yeah will be interesting to see if it does flash

:thumbup:
yeah bet the bloody thing doesn't, if it asks for a stick tomoz.... it was low today so i'll use that one, and it should start flashing really..... :wacko: but hey its me, it'll prob jump to peak lmao :dohh:
xxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

thats what mine did chick, the month we got our bfp with our little boy. I didnt even get a high was low for ages then jumped to peak so its possible!! x

Wow I go to work and miss it all! :) I wouldn't reset Sarah, like some one said its ur getting to know you cycle! I'm waiting for my low now lol opks have gone neg too! At least you got to have some fun with OH

:wave: hello ladies!

Galaxy girl love ur OHs philosophy! I don't tell OH how much it all costs lol luckily he never checks the account hahahaha

Oh my goodness that ova cue looks ace, shame it costs so much :(

You ladies are fabulous! :)

Scrap that I have just seen how much they cost ..... I think I will have to be REALLY desperate before buying one :haha:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OvaCue-N...964?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3375b2470c

but it comes in pink!! :D it is still cheaper than what I bought the cbfm for from boots.. i prefer using fertility monitor for charting tho :) And it doesn't require additional purchases!! :) Gosh.. have already spent about £200 on trying to conceive.. shocking isn't it.. Hmmm... I'll see how things go.. and might consider it down the line.. :)

Wow that is expensive. I have re set mine this month and I started testing on day 6 yesterday. Yesterday was low and today high, so we will see how it goes. I did go to drs and I have had my day 21 and day 1-5 bloods takes so will give them a ring next week for the results. Like Galaxy day i always pee in a cup and then hold the stick in it for 15 sec and then put straight into monitor.
Im so drained with ttc. Its amazing how it takes so much from us. :cry:

Hope you pass the 21-day blood test with flying colours! :hugs: I had mine done last cycle and all came back fine. We are testing OH this month, he had a marginal fertility result last month but has been taking the wellman preconception supplements and has already seen some considerable improvement (will give him a test run on sunday to confirm :))))
I agree.. the whole ttc saga is hugely draining.. I hope all of us have some positive news very very very soon :D:flower:

:haha: Hahaha the cost when ttc is only the start of it! They cost a fortune before they've even been concieved lol :)

:haha: Hahaha the cost when ttc is only the start of it! They cost a fortune before they've even been concieved lol :)

:haha: :)))) touché! well said!! I'd be more than happy to spend money on a bean and a baby tho rather than on a dream of one!! :D :baby::cloud9::flower:

Well that really is pants!! I have noticed alot of people using the CBFM also use OPKs to double check it so not sure if that is worth doing .. But again that is more bloody expense.
DH said I can spend what I like as long as Im not a grumpy cow :haha: But peeing in a pot everyday just seems crazy, its nice to be able to go for a wee in the toilet :haha:

How are you all today?
:))) hehe you are amazing! I am rolling with laughter reading your post!! "Grumpy cow" LMFAO :))) I have to read that to OH.. he definitely totally shares your OH's opinion.. I have become obsessed with getting pregnant asap precisely due to the expense...! Yea it is nuts and pants and everything else I agree! :)) That's exactly what I was thinking today. Why can't I just pee normally.. Not only that but if I desperately need to wee in the morning it just becomes so messy!! Gross!! Mind you, I prefer this to a blood test each day :))) Btw does OvaCue work with saliva instead..

:haha: Peeing in a pot when your bursting is good for the pelvic floor muscles! I do get really grumpy I do feel for my DH at times specially when AF shows. But the spending of money helps because each month I can buy something new to try and feel positive again. Im waiting for a few more bits to come through the post that i can try out when this AF has come and gone.
I would just like the CBFM to work properly this month now I have actually reset it :haha: :blush:
Just browsed online for thr OvaCue and found it has been clinically proven to be 98.3% accurate in monitoring ovulation, soooo I will give the CBFM and few months to see if that can work its magic and give me my peak days (if not I think I had better visit my GP) But if it doesnt help enough I will look into getting the OvaCue. Im so desperate ill give anything a try ... Or I could even try both see what happens :winkwink:

what did i miss? whats this new thing????? :haha: AF TODAY!!!!!! RESET THE GOD DAMN THING..... how about you chic? xxxx

iniit my little chicken pie... 12 yr old son is more than costafortune.com!!!! AF came today :( SO I RESET IT. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :haha:
ok even had a god dam lie in, and didnt wake till 8.30, wanted to set it for seven, SHE WASNT DUE TILL TOMOZ BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, so i'm on cd1, thought fuck it, i'll reset it, gather new information, ANGRY WEE! :haha:

I've reset my CBFM (as it was 3 years ago that I used it last) and have set it to CD3 (what im at atm) I have my sticks at the ready and cant wait to start with it.
x

how do you reset it? i was thinking about doing that for my next cycle, because i have not peaked, or do you think thats a bad idea? i starting my cycle (ist time using it) on cd5 as thats what i was on, do you think i should have waited till the next month and have started it on cd1? maybe i would have peaked as i'm on cd21, just high and period is due cd28?????

Sorry Sarah, ive not been on for a few days, do you have the manual it came with? It says towards the back of it how you reset it.
you need a stick, new or used it doesnt matter but thats all i can remember sorry chick x

yeah af came today, so i reset it, got my angry wee ready :growlmad: for cd6.... bring it on lol xxxxx

Right i'm going to town after, can i have a list of shopping please, i only take folic acid :( what do i need girlies? Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but it comes in pink!! :D it is still cheaper than what I bought the cbfm for from boots.. i prefer using fertility monitor for charting tho :) And it doesn't require additional purchases!! :) Gosh.. have already spent about £200 on trying to conceive.. shocking isn't it.. Hmmm... I'll see how things go.. and might consider it down the line.. :)

:flower::flower:
actually if i was to secrectly tot mine up, it would come to about that, i'm going shopping after, i need a list off you girlies of what supplements i need to buy, i only take folic acid :( xxxxxxxxxx

I drink grapefruit juice til ov.... It's yuck but meant to help with cm. been taking evening primrose til ov too! Worked first time with dd! Not sooo much luck this time!

Sorry the witch got you Sarah, fresh new cycle to focus on and treat ur self to wine :D lol enjoy shopping

They are worth every penny :) before and after conception :D

I drink grapefruit juice til ov.... It's yuck but meant to help with cm. been taking evening primrose til ov too! Worked first time with dd! Not sooo much luck this time!

Sorry the witch got you Sarah, fresh new cycle to focus on and treat ur self to wine :D lol enjoy shopping

They are worth every penny :) before and after conception :D

i drink mango juice? :wacko: so buy some evening primrose? naughty witch face :( xxxxxxx
u ok hun?

Yeah I'm ok, woken up with a cold boooooo! But hey it's the weekend so I'm not going to complain!

Does mango juice do the same thing? I'm a bit clueless lol :)

Yeah I'm ok, woken up with a cold boooooo! But hey it's the weekend so I'm not going to complain!

Does mango juice do the same thing? I'm a bit clueless lol :)

so am i , aint got an effin clue, i just like it, cos i dont drink alcohol hahaha, probably the worst thing for you, come on its me your talk too :haha:
ahhh you poor thing :cry: hope your not too ill hun xxxxxxxxxx

Hi, been following this thread. What's with the mango juice and grapefruit juice? Whens best to Drink it?? I'm off to the shops....Bought the clear blue machine off ebay 40.00, two packs of 20 monitor sticks 40.00, millions of other https tests, ovulation tests, santogen tablets for him and her 30.00 per month, concieve plus gel 15.00. Really adds up doesn't it!!! Determined to get pregnant this month. My best friend announced her pregnancy to me yesterday. ( fell preg on her first month.) cried all night. Feel horrible that I've turned into such a jealous person. Sorry that turned into therapy ha ha xx

Hi, been following this thread. What's with the mango juice and grapefruit juice? Whens best to Drink it?? I'm off to the shops....Bought the clear blue machine off ebay 40.00, two packs of 20 monitor sticks 40.00, millions of other https tests, ovulation tests, santogen tablets for him and her 30.00 per month, concieve plus gel 15.00. Really adds up doesn't it!!! Determined to get pregnant this month. My best friend announced her pregnancy to me yesterday. ( fell preg on her first month.) cried all night. Feel horrible that I've turned into such a jealous person. Sorry that turned into therapy ha ha xx

its horrible my brothers birds preggars too :growlmad: :haha:i know how you feel, i only drink mango juice cos i dont drink alcohol :haha: dont take my advice really :haha: i'm confused.com whats conceive plus? :blush:
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"