Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:growlmad:well cd6, stupid humpty not asked for a stick... grrrr.... i wanna know whats going on inside :growlmad:
how are you all girlies??? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've just been to get my nails done this morning to cheer myself up, as been in a miserable mood. Switched my phone off so i cant upset anybody else today. Nearly cried before watching 'inside gatwick' when the snow closed it for the day. That is very strange don't ya think? Think the pressure of ttc is getting to me.. There's no escape from yourself.

How are you lot feeling today? Sarah are you still enjoying your bin? Lol x

I'm day 20. Still saying high when its obviously not high so Gertrude is now lying to me. Hoping it doesn't ask for sticks up to AF x

I've just been to get my nails done this morning to cheer myself up, as been in a miserable mood. Switched my phone off so i cant upset anybody else today. Nearly cried before watching 'inside gatwick' when the snow closed it for the day. That is very strange don't ya think? Think the pressure of ttc is getting to me.. There's no escape from yourself.

How are you lot feeling today? Sarah are you still enjoying your bin? Lol x

I'm day 20. Still saying high when its obviously not high so Gertrude is now lying to me. Hoping it doesn't ask for sticks up to AF x

:haha:love my bin hun, do you wanna come and lock yourself in it too??? lol, no your right, no escaping your head hun, mine never shuts up... i put my ipod in, then music comes on, and all of a sudden the lyrics are talkin about me :wacko: i'm goin bloody worse me, how can adele... rolling in the deep, make me cry??? i think its that part when she says "we could have had it all" :blush:
hey, all your ups and downs could be a good thing, but last month i was strangely emotionless... i usually scream and shout at someone or something.. but last cycle, i was like err ok, whatever, i'm not bothered???? weirdo me :haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Was just cleaning my kitchen and my crappy bin fell over and I was laughing thinking of your fun bin and that I must get one thats why I wrote that.

See, I'm such a weirdo.

I'm usually calm but this month I'm premenstral feeling everyday. It was my turn to clean up at work so I just threw everybodies shit in the bin! My friend had to beg me to take the stuff out the bin.

When a parent asked me how her child had been after school. Instead of being positive about the good parts of the day or being polite I basically said, not good the same a normal. The parent was a bit taken aback by my bluntness.

Hoping I get back to normal after weekend and only more week before I get two weeks off for school holidays.

Weird you were so chilled out. Maybe I actually need to get pregnant to find my calm.

We could have had it all defo sums it up.... She got it all now though hasn't she:). And so will we in the end x

:haha:hey, i've got a new hoover now, its got a bag innit, take your pick, sit in the bin, or in the hoover bag :haha: i personally prefer the bin, cos i know it would make someone jump hehe when they run the hand over the sensor, how funny, oh i do amuse myself... picturing josh or andys face :haha: :wacko: see lost the plot!!!! xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Was just cleaning my kitchen and my crappy bin fell over and I was laughing thinking of your fun bin and that I must get one thats why I wrote that.

See, I'm such a weirdo.

I'm usually calm but this month I'm premenstral feeling everyday. It was my turn to clean up at work so I just threw everybodies shit in the bin! My friend had to beg me to take the stuff out the bin.

When a parent asked me how her child had been after school. Instead of being positive about the good parts of the day or being polite I basically said, not good the same a normal. The parent was a bit taken aback by my bluntness.

Hoping I get back to normal after weekend and only more week before I get two weeks off for school holidays.

Weird you were so chilled out. Maybe I actually need to get pregnant to find my calm.

We could have had it all defo sums it up.... She got it all now though hasn't she:). And so will we in the end x

:hugs:nah your not a weirdo, i wish i could tell ya how i felt with josh :blush: errr pissed :blush: i dunno if i was chilled, i was just like i soooo cant be arsed talkin, shoutin,arguin.... just was like errr ok yeah whatever???? :wacko: see i think your feeling like that cos of the grim tww... everything is probably going round your head, see, i only had the boob thing and the pain... so i wasn't really thinkin i cant wait to see, i was thinkin fuck, theres something wrong here... and there was :cry:
yep adele sure does, and that part "you had my heart instead of your hand", a lttle hand pops into my head :(
then avril lavigne comes on next, with her version of nicklebacks "how you remind me" :wacko:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Your probably right about the ttw thing. There's a lot riding on this month as next month is out and scary hospital appointment next month if I don't get bfp.

Got mild AF cramps, and gassy tmi. maybe I'm listening to body too carefully it could be the same as normal for this time of month or i could be imagining it. The monitor is adding extra confusion this month.

I choose getting in the bin over the Hoover ha ha xx

Your probably right about the ttw thing. There's a lot riding on this month as next month is out and scary hospital appointment next month if I don't get bfp.

Got mild AF cramps, and gassy tmi. maybe I'm listening to body too carefully it could be the same as normal for this time of month or i could be imagining it. The monitor is adding extra confusion this month.

I choose getting in the bin over the Hoover ha ha xx

no, i had all the friggin period pains... but not mild, bad enough that codeine wouldn't kick it, are you boobs any different? mine were bigger, i'm not flat chested anyway 34c/d, but i wear underwired bra's and they were leaving a bad red mark on my skin, and they were sore, so at the end before af was due, i was taking it off in the evenings, see i dont remember any of that with josh, the only thing i remember was being sick, that was at 6 weeks... before i even knew :shrug: i think thats the problem, is symptom spotting.... every pregnancy is different, some get nothing, some get the whole works??? so its not really a solid thing to do an online am i pregnant thing, cos we are all different... i really had nothing with josh till i was 6.5 weeks gone... :shrug:
yeah, bins more fun :haha::haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Boobs are fine. They are only little so any increase would be welcomed. Bloated but then I've been eating lots of crap. No more symtom spotting today... what will be will be I suppose.
When did pychic Suzy say you would get your bfp?

Oh Ladies after reading your posts im so glad Im not worrying about TTC for a while. I am just letting nature takes its course and what will be will be :shrug:

Stay strong girlies you will get your BFPs soon :hugs:

Oh Ladies after reading your posts im so glad Im not worrying about TTC for a while. I am just letting nature takes its course and what will be will be :shrug:

Stay strong girlies you will get your BFPs soon :hugs:

:haha:where av u been girl :haha:
i just booked to go see my psychic again, i'm seeing her next sunday :happydance: see what she says, just got another letter through about a bloody pelvic scan in another hospital.. :shrug:
off shoppin, later girls xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ohhh Sarah I have a physic reading on sunday 26th may :happydance:

Mines at 1pm. Kinda worried about what she may say :haha:

Ohhh Sarah I have a physic reading on sunday 26th may :happydance:

Mines at 1pm. Kinda worried about what she may say :haha:

:happydance::haha:no way, mines at 3... its the one i saw that put it on tape and told me that she saw problems around "that area" maybe cysts, but i'm deffo having the little girl, she's around me, not dead, living, when the times right she's commin back... so i wanna see her, i phoned her earlier today, and she said when did i last see you? i said a couple of months ago, she said and your ready to come back? i said yeah, asap... so she said couldn't fit me in tomoz, but next sunday :happydance: hope she still see's my litttle girl around me :cry: but... as i do tarot.. i'm gonna ask her what she thinks of my mondays reading... i know what it says, but will she say something different? :shrug:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah will be interesting!!
I will let you know what my one says to me after.
I cant wait :happydance:

Yeah will be interesting!!
I will let you know what my one says to me after.
I cant wait :happydance:

i tell ya me and you are fickin twins.... what are the odds of that, not even spoke to you by text today either :haha: what made you phone someone? what time? we r gettin very spooky hehehehehehe xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

I booked mine a couple of weeks ago hun.
My sister had a reading with this particular lady and she talked about me and my MC so im interested to see if she relays any of it back to me

I booked mine a couple of weeks ago hun.
My sister had a reading with this particular lady and she talked about me and my MC so im interested to see if she relays any of it back to me

ooohhh, when ever i go, my fuckin brother always comes up in the readings, but they class us as twins (theres 14mnths between us) so as soon as they say, wheres the twins in the family? i pretend i dont know, but i do, its always knob kockey :growlmad: wish he would stay out of my readings... i dont care about him:haha:
hey you didnt say... how much is it hun? xxxx
remember po po po po po po po poker face :haha::haha:xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

mines £25 for 1 hour and half. Free reading and then tarot cards

How about you?

mines £25 for 1 hour and half. Free reading and then tarot cards

How about you?

20 for an 1hr 1/2 too, she puts it on tape, she gets me to shuffle, while shuffling think of a question... am i going to get pregnant? eg, not when will i?, as it wont work, take your rings off etc... does she know you, or that your your sisters sister if you know what i mean :wacko: she should let you shuffle, then lay the cards in 3 piles.. you pick the one you feel drawn too :thumbup:, they call it heart of the question, is she a psychic too? as it was pretty weird when i went the first time, she keeps lookin over her shoulder and sayin hold on someones comin through, well funny, andy listened to the tape.. he was stunned, about the little girl, she said she was gonna be asthmatic? does your partner have asthma? andy does, really bad :winkwink:
ooohhh how excitin :happydance: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:growlmad:cd7... low :cry: i've got bloody period pains... omg, could i have a period already??? wtf is going on now... :cry::cry: I CANT COPE!!!!!
xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->