Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I have no idea what's going on Sarah???? Have pains stopped? Is body gearing up for ovulation x

I'm day 21 still high!!! Will it ever go low again or stay high until AF ?

I have no idea what's going on Sarah???? Have pains stopped? Is body gearing up for ovulation x

:shrug:god i hope not, i really couldn't be doing with that pain so soon.... its stopped, on and off twinges... no af :shrug:
christ humpty stayed high from cd6-24 one month... that was the first month :growlmad: loads of sticks :growlmad: no actually it was cd27... cos i went over on the sticks, it was the month the clocks changed.... well they know what they're doin hun, leave it to them xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi Sarah I was thinking maybe you should go onto the TTC after a loss forum and ask their advice on pains etc, as i really cant remember when AF came after my Mc but someone on their may be able to advise you.

Hope your ok :hugs:

Hi Sarah I was thinking maybe you should go onto the TTC after a loss forum and ask their advice on pains etc, as i really cant remember when AF came after my Mc but someone on their may be able to advise you.

Hope your ok :hugs:

:hugs:i have... but no one seems to be in pain... all i got really was there ov was painful, some said it was and some said it wasn't :shrug: fuck it... dunno... it hurts, it hurts... end of, innit.
wait to see dr knobhead on weds, have my bloods done tomoz, testin for anemia, see if that caused anythin, scan on the 5th, see if theres any cysts or fibroids... might ask him to inject my tubes with dye, have it all done while i'm there :shrug::shrug:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah they won't do the dye test while you're there as they would have to book you in, also you have to go the day before you have it done for bloods.It's unlikely yours are blocked as you have managed to concieve before.
Glad you are getting to see a dr soon, even if its dr knobhead:) Maybe they can explain what's going on. Can they do tests to see why it didnt stick?(I know nothing about this) If it wasn't for this website telling me stuff I'd just be jumping from appointment to appointment not having a clue.
Could you still be pregnant??My mum had the same thing that happened to you happen to her and then found out she was still pregnant with me a week later. She thinks it was twins and she lost one apparently its quite common. Not trying to get your hopes up in anyway but think you should stay open minded. When I was born they made a big fuss about the strange placenta and was asking my mum about the early bleed.

Are they doing an internal scan or external? Hope I'm not stressing you out with all my ramblings! Xx

Sarah they won't do the dye test while you're there as they would have to book you in, also you have to go the day before you have it done for bloods.It's unlikely yours are blocked as you have managed to concieve before.
Glad you are getting to see a dr soon, even if its dr knobhead:) Maybe they can explain what's going on. Can they do tests to see why it didnt stick?(I know nothing about this) If it wasn't for this website telling me stuff I'd just be jumping from appointment to appointment not having a clue.
Could you still be pregnant??My mum had the same thing that happened to you happen to her and then found out she was still pregnant with me a week later. She thinks it was twins and she lost one apparently its quite common. Not trying to get your hopes up in anyway but think you should stay open minded. When I was born they made a big fuss about the strange placenta and was asking my mum about the early bleed.

Are they doing an internal scan or external? Hope I'm not stressing you out with all my ramblings! Xx

:haha:dr knobhead...love it, shouldn't really call him that as he's the only one that is takin it seriously, he was the one that did the internal.. another dr knobhead looked at the sample of what i passed, he didn't examine it thoroughly but he said it was obvious conception.. now i did, i saw an open sack with a perfectly in tact placenta.. he just said that.. was going through my dates, starting from af to that day i took the sample in, all the pain and timings were all implantation, but what he was confused about was the pain i had in the hospital when i took josh.. he said implantation, that was the friday, then the tuesday wiped, light pink blood, he said mmmm they dont tie in, if it was a successful pregnancy i would have had that on the friday not 4 days later.. so he's guessing that that was the end of my pregnancy, asked when i tested, monday neg.. drs tested monday neg too, so he said my levels had gone back... maybe i'm just the one that gets cramps when they ovulate, even the dr said it was normal, but i have codeine 15mg for my headaches, i went for a brain scan cos i was gettin real bad headaches.. they still dont know what it is, i have them first thing, and really bad after food :shrug:
i dont know what tests there doing, i asked him on the phone, he said they will look at my womb and fallopean tubes, see if i have cysts or fibroids.. just general scan, see if there is any abnormalities?? :shrug:
no hun, course your not upsettin me, christ, i've been through worse than this in my life... i'm just moanin cos i'm not physically ready to ovulate again.. i've only just stopped bloody cramping from last week, so i had one day off???? then back to cramping... it could just be normal??
cd8.. still low :cry:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahh we'll looks like dr knobhead is on the case. It's all so confusing!

On on day 22 today. Still bloody high again, I was so tired this morning I nearly put my smiley Susan stick into the bloody monitor.

Have AF types pains today and been feeling sickly and queasy at work today. My class have been doing some minging things today though, like falling over and having terrible cuts, picking their noses until they bleed and pooing themselves for fun. Children are so disgusting!!! Are we really sure we want one/another one??I'm so obsessed with getting pregnant... but have I really thought this through? Looking forward to my month off ttc after AF. Maybe I'll just have sex for FUN or maybe I'll abstain and have a proper sex ban. Ha ha

Cheered up, don't feel like a miserable git today. How's everybody else??? X

Ahh we'll looks like dr knobhead is on the case. It's all so confusing!

On on day 22 today. Still bloody high again, I was so tired this morning I nearly put my smiley Susan stick into the bloody monitor.

Have AF types pains today and been feeling sickly and queasy at work today. My class have been doing some minging things today though, like falling over and having terrible cuts, picking their noses until they bleed and pooing themselves for fun. Children are so disgusting!!! Are we really sure we want one/another one??I'm so obsessed with getting pregnant... but have I really thought this through? Looking forward to my month off ttc after AF. Maybe I'll just have sex for FUN or maybe I'll abstain and have a proper sex ban. Ha ha

Cheered up, don't feel like a miserable git today. How's everybody else??? X

:haha:dr knobhead is deffo on the case lol, got a phonecall today from a different hospital, saying an urgent request has come in, can i come in this week? i was like err.. i'm seeing dr knobhead on weds... see what he says??? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

That's good news:) good to know then are onto it:) x

yep, dr knobhead might just be the one... really confused that my boobs are gettin more veinier?????? did a cheap opk... not even a slight bloody line, on my cb still the 1 line is the darkest i've ever seen :haha: do you think its trying to tell me something??? very dark NO... wtf is going on with me???? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I've fallen out with my monitor. Going to keep testing until it tells me to stop. Hope it has a little word with it self. There should be a ' I don't wanna test even though you keep telling me to button! Or a 'I've ran out of sticks button.' X

Lol - I wish mine would ask me to poas- due to ovulate this week and still not asked me !

Mrs doddy how long have you been using the machine? Mine usually works a treat and asks me to start testing at around day 10 and I usually ovulate 14/15/16. Last month I ran out of sticks before ovulation and messed up the machine. This time it's been high for ages and looks like its going to stay high until AF.
Yours might jump from low to high maybe tomorrow? Then peak in a couple of days:)

This is month three - no peaks for the first two months - now I've not even poas !!!!!

Though I bought it second hand and I've just realised I never reset it - ooops

I've fallen out with my monitor. Going to keep testing until it tells me to stop. Hope it has a little word with it self. There should be a ' I don't wanna test even though you keep telling me to button! Or a 'I've ran out of sticks button.' X

:haha:i'm OFFICIALLY NOT SPEAKIN TO HUMPTY!!!! i dont think i've ever seen a darker blue line.. ever... he's laughin at me, i tell ya, i mean its nearly navy blue:haha: just 1 line... he's takin the piss out of me :haha:
hehehehehe these bloody monitors xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

This is month three - no peaks for the first two months - now I've not even poas !!!!!

Though I bought it second hand and I've just realised I never reset it - ooops

:haha:we've all done that...:blush: i've been on it since jan, only ever seen 1 peak, so dont worry hun, just carry on with this cycle, then reset it using an old stick xxxxx:hugs:

Am on cd 18 , due to ov Friday fertility friend says so it wants to get a wriggle on - think its not going to work for me this month so will just have to dtd every other now for a few weeks to make sure in covered - I hate not being in control and knowing what's happening - I wonder should I poas anyway - there's two lines for ov right ?

Am on cd 18 , due to ov Friday fertility friend says so it wants to get a wriggle on - think its not going to work for me this month so will just have to dtd every other now for a few weeks to make sure in covered - I hate not being in control and knowing what's happening - I wonder should I poas anyway - there's two lines for ov right ?

cd18? not asked for a stick??? how long have you been using it hun?? wait, start from the beginin... when was af? did you set the monitor that day? you've ovulated? how was that predicted? ok, take me from cd1 on.... and did you set the monitor? xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->