Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Month three of using it - month one some lows and highs, month two mainly highs, this is month 3 , af 3rd may cycles 32 days , I reset it for this cycle but I didn't reset it when I bought it from the last user - i have only just realised from another post I should have done this - even so I would have thought this month it would have asked me to poas by now - with it being week of ov

Month three of using it - month one some lows and highs, month two mainly highs, this is month 3 , af 3rd may cycles 32 days , I reset it for this cycle but I didn't reset it when I bought it from the last user - i have only just realised from another post I should have done this - even so I would have thought this month it would have asked me to poas by now - with it being week of ov

ok, lets go back to last cycle.... did you ovulate??? see, the monitor will store the most recent information, so regardless of re-setting it, it would have noticed some sort of pattern with your cycle, compared to the other persons... so, did you ovulate last month??? if you reset it the 3rd it should have asked for a stick on cd6?????? so talk me through last month.... did you ovulate? if so, did the monitor predict it, or opks? xxxx

I don't know - I didn't get a peak and I seemed quite dry - cm was almost non exsistant- I can't be sure but maybe not - do you think thats why its not asked me yet? I'm not checking in any other way - tried to temp this month but can't do it at the same time every day so pointless

mmmm, this is really baffling, so everything was working till you reset it? no, if you reset it, i would have asked for a sick on cd6?????? because it needs to store your new info, your checking it within the right time... as in if you pressed the m button at 8am it gives you 3hrs each side???? xxxx

Yes I turn it on between 6.30/7pm every day

The only thing I can do is reset it totally and start from sctrach again - I might buy some seperate opks today so I still know whats going on this week

Yes I turn it on between 6.30/7pm every day

The only thing I can do is reset it totally and start from sctrach again - I might buy some seperate opks today so I still know whats going on this week

:wacko:did you not totally reset it?? on the 3rd?? i dont understand??? xxxx

Yes I did hold the m button down and it started back to day 1 again

I meant maybe I should reset it at the end of the cycle completely as I didn't when I got it off ebay

Yes I did hold the m button down and it started back to day 1 again

no, when i mean reset it, totally wipe it, it tells you how to in the manual, you will need an old stick to do it... have you done that??? xxx

No - that's what I need to do - argh ! Lol will have to start again in June !

I test with different tests as well as the monitor to see if there is a match. That's why I know mine is telling fibs. Day 23 high, tested with different test low, no line whatsoever.

Maybe it's still getting to know you? I would keep going with it as it will get right soon and be worth it. Do other tests.maybe you ovulate much later than you think ?

My dh is in the doghouse after not booking holiday time when I'm off next week. Soooo annoyed, think I'm turning into the Incredible Hulk!!! Hope this mood is not an af sign as in the one week wait and I feel so bad tempered x

No - that's what I need to do - argh ! Lol will have to start again in June !

ok, yeah but so, it still should have asked for a stick.... all the other cycles, what day did it ask for its first stick? xxx

Well yeah that's what I thought - cd 6 in April ! I just assumed because it was a long uncle last time it would ask later - oh well I will run an opk alongside the monitor and see what happens !

Well yeah that's what I thought - cd 6 in April ! I just assumed because it was a long uncle last time it would ask later - oh well I will run an opk alongside the monitor and see what happens !

i dont know, it should have asked for a stick, between cd6-10 at the latest.... is there a chance you could be pregnant? xxx

No took two tests then af arrived, not sure what's happened

Technology is good when it works lol

Thanks for you help x

No took two tests then af arrived, not sure what's happened

Technology is good when it works lol

Thanks for you help x

:thumbup:ok, just totally reset the monitor, for next cycle... use an old stick to do it, its in the manual, then buy cheap opk's xxxxxx:hugs:

omg.... my bins broken, i'm devastated .... :( how are you all my fine ladies??? xxxxxx

I can't believe it!!! We were only talking about your bin the other day!!!!! Monitors still high, it's going to be high forever. This this month out i think, AF pains and skin spotty as normal pre AF. Hey ho!! How are you lot??? X

I can't believe it!!! We were only talking about your bin the other day!!!!! Monitors still high, it's going to be high forever. This this month out i think, AF pains and skin spotty as normal pre AF. Hey ho!! How are you lot??? X

:hugs:its ok, panic not, one lid is commin via courier tomoz.... whoo hoo, i think i've actually tried to get in it to many times :blush: I DON'T FIT lol,
monitors still low hun, cd10, had my scan done, no cysts or anything, been the docs, everything is fine, been told not to ttc, but i said well, peaks are few and far between... if i get a peak, i'm trying... if ya fall off the horse, you gotta get back on, so been dtd, andys ok, if i am, :thumbup: just opk's aint lookin promising, so susan will have to come out tomoz :happydance:
i think if i dont get a peak, i'll be happy with a high, just some movement will do, i'm not opening a new box, i have 8 sticks left, on a 30 day cycle.. mine was always just high hun, its really annoying i know, :growlmad: what cd are you hun? when is af due?? oh fingers crossed hun xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Day 24 still high. 28/30 day cycle. Still in a bad mood, normal AF symptoms. I always tell myself it will happen next month, but getting sick of this.

Glad your scan went well:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->