Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Day 24 still high. 28/30 day cycle. Still in a bad mood, normal AF symptoms. I always tell myself it will happen next month, but getting sick of this.

Glad your scan went well:) x

:hugs:i know what you mean hun, highs are a nightmare and lows are worrying... you just cant win :cry: what you thinkin of doin, ditchin it? or ploddin on? xxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

yay for a clear scan sarah x

given up with the cbfm this month - bought some superdrug opks and got a positive today - dtd monday so will dtd tonight and friday - we should be covered then !

yay for a clear scan sarah x

given up with the cbfm this month - bought some superdrug opks and got a positive today - dtd monday so will dtd tonight and friday - we should be covered then !

:hugs:thanks hun, what are the superdrug opks like hun? xxxx:hugs:

really good, I got a faint line yesterday and a strong line today - I got 5 for £7.99 , they are their own brand I always use their pregnancy tests too, not something that I would buy every month as it would work out expensive and I do prefer the cbfm as they give a smaller time frame for the "peak" the superdrug said 24-36 hour window from positive test so cant be as sure when ov is with the superdrug ones

really good, I got a faint line yesterday and a strong line today - I got 5 for £7.99 , they are their own brand I always use their pregnancy tests too, not something that I would buy every month as it would work out expensive and I do prefer the cbfm as they give a smaller time frame for the "peak" the superdrug said 24-36 hour window from positive test so cant be as sure when ov is with the superdrug ones

:thumbup:thats not bad... cbfm is the same really as it gives you 2 days of peak and a high day... so it works out around the same, but remember sperm can live longer in the right environment :winkwink:xxxxxx

:thumbup:thats not bad... cbfm is the same really as it gives you 2 days of peak and a high day... so it works out around the same, but remember sperm can live longer in the right environment :winkwink:xxxxxx

Fingers crossed - should I mark today as ov do you think ? I hope that I have more cm this month as last month was non exsistant

Will defo keep going with the machine. It's cost so much this month with so many sticks that I'm hoping the machine gets back on track next month. X

Lazy that's what I thought for this'd nth - something's gone wrong and it's not asked me for sticks at all lol at least I will have a whole new box of sticks for next month

Fingers crossed - should I mark today as ov do you think ? I hope that I have more cm this month as last month was non exsistant

yeah, if you got a positive opk, yeah, and for your cm, we swear by epo hun, it deffo helps, but you must stop it once you ov'd hun xxxx:hugs:

Will defo keep going with the machine. It's cost so much this month with so many sticks that I'm hoping the machine gets back on track next month. X

:wacko:i'm cd11 still reading low, dont know whats friggin worse.... so i wasn't gonna try, so i didnt take my epo, but i've decided fuck it, its my life, my body.. if it wants to carry on, i'll go with it, so susan might have to come out tonight... as i have 5 sticks left, i'll use 4 over the next few days, then the last one towards the end.. :shrug: see whats goin on, if its constantly low.. err think maybe my body aint ready, but i'd be happy to hit a high... i do have another box, but i'm not gonna waste them as i'm not really to class this as a cycle, so i'll open them, for my next cycle if ya know what i mean...:wacko:
well... mr bin lid will be on his travels by now :happydance: you dont know how heartbroken i was... i'm actually in mourning :haha: but then i'll be ok after..... i promise i wont try and sit in this one :haha: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Day 25 still high. Think I only have about for sticks left. Silly machine....

Sarah how much do you pay for a ack of cbfm sticks?

Should have set off for work already:-( better go.... Hope those cheeky children at school are going to be good for me today. X

Sorry post post made no sense... X

:haha:its ok, i get mine off home health uk, they're £20 quid ish xxxx they come quite quick to, i do look on ebay,but people seem to go silly and pay over that, i've scouted everywhere, i'll post you the link hun xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I should really get them online I always forget !

Dtd last night - had some ov pain so think it was yesterday

5 days off work with lo yay ! Have a good day everyone x

I should really get them online I always forget !

Dtd last night - had some ov pain so think it was yesterday

5 days off work with lo yay ! Have a good day everyone x

yeah so things look good hun, so youre prob 1dpo :shrug: i always look on the internet for cheap sticks... but if i'm desperate, i will buy from a shop xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yep I think so , and great distraction on tww - getting ready to go on hols an will be due on while we are away - hope she doesn't show - need to try not to get my hopes up this time , it's a harder fall when af shows otherwise

Yep I think so , and great distraction on tww - getting ready to go on hols an will be due on while we are away - hope she doesn't show - need to try not to get my hopes up this time , it's a harder fall when af shows otherwise

yeah it is, how long have you been trying hun? ooohh where you going on your holidays? me and oh, are looking at going in july, i need head space, and he does too... my head is well battered, he keeps telling me not to put too much pressure on my body this month, after last month, but i say, its up to my body, if its ready it will let me know :winkwink:
oohh what day you going? when is af due? xxxxx:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->