Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Yes come and stay with me.

What kind of fluid hun?

No AF yes but still really gassy :blush:
Usually comes late afternoon so not getting my hopes up

:haha:right i'm getting the train lmao, god i'd love to be at your's right now :winkwink:
err it feels like water, but i've got a pad on, and theres nothing there??? but i've checked my cm, its milky/creamy :wacko: but i've got af cramps, like its deffo trying to... but nothing as of yet :wacko: i never bloody buy pads, but with MIL comin, i cant keep pulling my pants down lmao :haha: she always opens the flood gates!! so if i survive the weekend, fx'd... oh god i hope its not another disaster :cry: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Good luck girls x keepin my fingers crossed for you x

I've got the holiday blues now :-( I turned my freezer off by mistake so have had the throw loads away - not in a good mood !

Plus I can't get my monitor to totally reset with the unused stick - argh last day tommorow to get it sorted or I can't use it this month

Big hugs Mrs Doddy :hugs:
Im back from my holiday too. Im happy to be back though as missed hubs lol.

Hope you manage to sort your monitor.

Im going to do 1 more month without mine then reset it

I'm sad coz hubby has gone back to work today :-( I know lo is going to get bored of the tv soon and I can't be arsed to do anything today

I'm sad coz hubby has gone back to work today :-( I know lo is going to get bored of the tv soon and I can't be arsed to do anything today

:hugs:ahhh mrs d, i'll send the MIL to you :haha: that will deffo send you into depression mode :haha: she's not even here and i'm in a bad mood :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

:haha: Sarah trying to palm her off.

Thats ok me and DH were DTD this morning and someone was knocking on the door obviously ignored it and finished the job. Then the MIL called DH saying she was knocking at the door why didnt we answer :haha: :blush:

Oh well :shrug:

Although she does have her uses she buys me lots of lovely things so I shouldnt complain!

Yes come and stay with me.

What kind of fluid hun?

No AF yes but still really gassy :blush:
Usually comes late afternoon so not getting my hopes up

:haha:right i'm getting the train lmao, god i'd love to be at your's right now :winkwink:
err it feels like water, but i've got a pad on, and theres nothing there??? but i've checked my cm, its milky/creamy :wacko: but i've got af cramps, like its deffo trying to... but nothing as of yet :wacko: i never bloody buy pads, but with MIL comin, i cant keep pulling my pants down lmao :haha: she always opens the flood gates!! so if i survive the weekend, fx'd... oh god i hope its not another disaster :cry: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Ive not heard of anything like that before but hopefully its a good sign :happydance:

Have you been DTD much this cycle?

Hope you survive the dreaded MIL remember you can text me if it gets to much :haha:

Hey. How you all getting on? Sarah are you surviving mil visit. I've read somewhere that wet feeling not af is a good sign, so my fingers are crossed for you both.
I'm on day 13 and really hoping I don't ovulate until after Thursday so I get you try this cycle so we can all br bump buddies this month.Cbfm says 'high' for a change. Faint line on the regular clear blue ovulation stick test. Not ready to test out the smileys until I get a darker line.

Today I will be mainly mopping about going back to work tomorrow after the holiday:-( x

Hi ladies.

So AF isnt here yet but ive just tested and got a BFN so the witch is on her way.

Its so mean tricking me and letting me get my hopes up. Oh well always next month :shrug:

Hope your all well. Sarah has AF arrived for you? I hope not :hugs:

But I used a FRER test. So frustrating!!!!

I was feeling so positive this time too.

It will be sods law AF will come today :haha:

Bodies are to hard work lol

I know but when I got my bfn on AF day last time I looked all over the Internet to give me hope and some people don't get their bfp till after AF is due. You never know... It's a horrible waiting game and AF anticipation is cruel. Last month I was was almost relieved to see her in the end just to put an end to the waiting. X

AF is late for me though. She was due on thursday :shrug:

If shes going to come I want her to hurry up so she comes and goes and I can get back to it :haha:

Lazydaisys - yay for a high and faint on opk
Galaxy - sorry for the bfn - hope af arrives soon and you can move on
Sarah - has mil gone now ?

Me - monitor successfully reset ! Yay cd5 already ! I'm hoping that monitor will ask for sticks this time. Am regular enough to us other opks if I have to but would rather not waste the money, was going to try concieve plus too until I saw the price if it - see if I can get it online cheaper

DD is ill and in bed after getting up at 5 .. Should mean she will be in bed at a good hour tonight chilling out watching tv and on here ... Should be doing housework yawns

I had 'high' nearly everyday last month so it's the same as for me.Im hoping for peak this month preferably after Thursday!

Good news ths AF is late for you galaxy.

My boiler has broke and I need a shower.Woe is me! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->