Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I'm here , falling asleep ! Lo was up at 5 coughing -ergh

What are you up to

Where on earth is Sarah!? Not like her to not visit. Think I will drop her a text to check shes ok.

So AF hasn't shown her face today so im guessing it will be tomorrow :shrug:

Hey. The boiler has died VIP. Lol thanks mrs doddy:)

Ooooh galaxy I'm glad AF is staying away.I hope she understands she's not welcome!!! X
Where's Sarah hope the mil hasn't stressed her out too much?!! X

Oh no :( rip boiler ! Hope you can get another sorted quickly x

No hasn't been this late for a very long time. The only time it was late was when I first come off the pill!!!

I sooooo hope its my time for a BFP. Time will tell I guess. I hate waiting.

Ive text Sarah but not had a reply yet. Will let you know when she does though.

Sorry about your boiler!!

No hasn't been this late for a very long time. The only time it was late was when I first come off the pill!!!

I sooooo hope its my time for a BFP. Time will tell I guess. I hate waiting.

Ive text Sarah but not had a reply yet. Will let you know when she does though.

Sorry about your boiler!!

I know ... It's a tricky one. It really annoys me if a test and then AF comes along, but on the other hand you might get a bfp? What month did that psychic predict you would get bfp?

Conception in june BFP july.

Im going to stay positive until the witch shows her face.

Ill keep you updated

And so I'm a muppet and so is my monitor !

I had to get up to lo this morning and went straight to the toilet- doh ! Monitor asked me to poas - argh so this month you want me to huh ? I tried to fool it by putting in an unused stick coz that would give you a low right?! Erm wrong I got a high pmsl - I'm cd 6 btw - idiot monitor.

Lo is ill and still in bed - first day back at work may be short ....

Sarah is fine ladies :happydance:

:haha:mornin lovelys ,
i'm still alive yes, had mil, then went for a meal with his brother :growlmad: well no af so far, but we've decided if she doesn't show by friday/sat i will test... pee'd in a cup this am... but tipped it away :haha: what a baby!!!
galaxy- well we spoke :winkwink:
lazy- oh i hope your pullin out susan soon, rely on her :) wait till you get a darker line on your opk, then start using susan, not fmu, use day ones :winkwink:
mrs d- :happydance: on the high, see it was just being silly! needed totally re-setting, i think we've all done it at one point lol, so now its high start dtd, apparently dtd days before is much better than a day before and then just on the peaks :winkwink:
i've still got a pad on, but at least i can pull my pants down to check it lmao :haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->