Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

OMG.... andy's just come home from work, ill as fuck, light headed, sick, stomach cramps and feeling just horrible lmao, i said if you typed that into the computer, it would come up as your pregnant lmao xxxxxx

Big hugs to Andy!! Hope he feels better soon. There was me texting you moaning about my problems :dohh:

Anyway thought id update you ladies. Its a bit TMI sorry :haha:

So this afternoon I went to the loo at work wiped and had some brownish like discharge so thought great AF is on her way. Well ive had minimal cramping and usually im in agony so thought hmmm thats strange.

So now once again its a waiting game to see if it becomes a flow!!!

My life has become one big fat waiting game and it sucks!!!! :(

Big hugs to Andy!! Hope he feels better soon. There was me texting you moaning about my problems :dohh:

So this afternoon I went to the loo at work wiped and had some brownish like discharge so thought great AF is on her way. Well ive had minimal cramping and usually im in agony so thought hmmm thats strange.

:haha:your not moaning, just keep in mind what i said :) nah, he's still in bed, so i'm gonna put the tea on now, then wake him, dunno whats wrong with him, he does sound like he's pregnant :haha:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bless him!!
Im having a roast tonight and then Jay wants me to go on a bike ride ..... how do I get out of that one lol. Need excuses :haha:

Bless him!!
Im having a roast tonight and then Jay wants me to go on a bike ride ..... how do I get out of that one lol. Need excuses :haha:

:winkwink:hes ok, i think :haha:
just tell jay that its been a long day at work, and your cooking a roast, so you'll go tomoz :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bless him!!!

Im having a roast tonight then Jay wants me to go on a bike ride ..... I need excuses now to get out of it :haha:

So I've gone test crazy today.. Spurred on by a baby scan being shoved in face, somebody actually poking me and saying your next, (Actually it was my turn ages ago!.) and then facebook.' Our little surprised scan photo'-Really???!
Sarah your face book status made me laugh.

I know I'm a horrible person:muaha:

7.30am -monitor 'high'

6.30pm. 2 x hcg tests.bfn. (I wanted one of those surprise babies.):pink:

6.40pm 2 x clear blue digital, got a smiley on both types of digital ovulation tests.

It's official. Day 14 ovulation :cry:

Was really hoping I would be able to hold off ovulation until at least day 17 so I can try this month after tube test on Thursday.:nope:

Still hopeful somebody can pull a bfp out the bag on this thread this month:happydance::test::test::dust:

So I've gone test crazy today.. Spurred on by a baby scan being shoved in face, somebody actually poking me and saying your next, (Actually it was my turn ages ago!.) and then facebook.' Our little surprised scan photo'-Really???!
Sarah your face book status made me laugh.

I know I'm a horrible person:muaha:

7.30am -monitor 'high'

6.30pm. 2 x hcg tests.bfn. (I wanted one of those surprise babies.):pink:

6.40pm 2 x clear blue digital, got a smiley on both types of digital ovulation tests.

It's official. Day 14 ovulation :cry:

Was really hoping I would be able to hold off ovulation until at least day 17 so I can try this month after tube test on Thursday.:nope:

Still hopeful somebody can pull a bfp out the bag on this thread this month:happydance::test::test::dust:

:haha::haha::haha:you crazy lady!!! pmsl.... to the hcg test, and ffs to the opk's, you've got patience hun, as soon as i saw it, i would have been right andy... upstairs, fuck the hospital :haha:
my status is actually based on my nan lmfto.... WHY!!! and as for the baby thing, i really could have punched her lmao :haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Who knows why I did the hcgs. I had to do two as I over enthusiastically dipped the first one!:blush: AF came last week so it was silly really.

He's gone to football training otherwise I'd be tempted, but there's really no point and got to sign something to say we didn't at hospital.

They say those lines in the back of the smileys are inaccurate and you should ignore them, but two strong line definitely equates to positive.

Feeling really poo at the moment , comin back from holiday with af and back to a plate full of shit at work :-( have no money to cheer myself up- argh

Yeah I know what you mean about returning to work blues. Everything I'd left until after the holidays came back to bite me today.
I do spend money to cheer myself up, if I'm het of cash it's lovely baths or chocolate is a good fix:)

I had to wait for the electric shower to fill the bath as the stupid boiler broke. Should have had a shower really but to lazy! Lol

Is it bed time yet :haha:

I just want to go to bed and wake up feeling positive!!!

Although I have a feeling tomorrow is the day the witch will show her ugly face :cry:

Hmmm yeah but has some mild cramping and brown like spotting and when I wipe so not feeling hopeful anymore.

Think the witch will get me tomorrow. Will keep you updated though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->