Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Hmmm yeah but has some mild cramping and brown like spotting and when I wipe so not feeling hopeful anymore.

Think the witch will get me tomorrow. Will keep you updated though

:hugs:how are you doing hun? i'm starting to get af cramps, the witch might get me today too :( oh well, back to it if she does :growlmad:
hows things your end :haha: your end, i mean going for you :haha: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

How are you all doing ? Any bfp's today ?

Soooo something weird is happening to me today a bit tender and stretchy cm cd 7 ? Wtf ? Have 32 day cycles and a high on the monitor - isn't it a bit early like 12 days to early for ov surely ?

How are you all doing ? Any bfp's today ?

Soooo something weird is happening to me today a bit tender and stretchy cm cd 7 ? Wtf ? Have 32 day cycles and a high on the monitor - isn't it a bit early like 12 days to early for ov surely ?

:nope: just a big fat opk :wacko:
:wacko: after the cycles on here, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE :haha: just keep dtd hun :happydance:
just been to have my hair shaved off... having one of those days :haha:
xxxxx:hugs:

Have you tested ?

How short is your hair now ?

:wacko: yeah i tested BFN on pg test, but a BFP on ovulation test :wacko: still no friggin af, thought the walk may have brought it on :haha: just given me more cramps :wacko:
well i was debating the jessie j look, then she said NO, i said well do it short bob then, so thats what it is :haha::tease:

Fingers crossed x

:wacko: thanks, but it feels like she's on her way... got af cramps, so she might spot me tonight and then i'll wake to her, if she doesn't come... well i dont really know what to do :wacko: dr is off till monday, and after the blow out with all the other silly twats i wont be seeing them :haha: i'm probably actually banned from seeing them anyway for saying there smoking wacky backy :haha:
have you got any smileys hun? i'd start dtd now, just in case it shoots to peak :thumbup:

AF got me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cant believe it!!!!

God knows why she decided to give me false hope and come late :shrug:

Oh well maybe next time :shrug:

AF got me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cant believe it!!!!

God knows why she decided to give me false hope and come late :shrug:

Oh well maybe next time :shrug:

:hugs:theres always next cycle chiccy, chin up :hugs: i'm starting to spot, so i'll wake full flow, looks like we're back together :hugs: i think our cycles were waiting for eachother, tbh i'm glad that af is here, at least i can start again! it was a piss take of a cycle for me all the way through hun, i had low on the monitor, then a smiley, didnt know which one to go off :shrug: probably didnt even ovulate, as i've heard your body can gear up to it, but not actually ovulate :shrug: so tbh, there really is no 100% guarantee that you do ovulate even after a positive :wacko: so, do your laid back approach again chiccy, and see what happens, remember what the psychic said :) xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Lets hope next cycle is the one for us both. I cant go through all this again.

I defo wont be wasting tests again untilnim at least a week late :haha:

Stupid body :cry:

�� Oh bugger - we will all be bump buddies next month xxx

Lets hope next cycle is the one for us both. I cant go through all this again.

I defo wont be wasting tests again untilnim at least a week late :haha:

Stupid body :cry:

:hugs:yeah, i'm saying it now, but i'll probably change my mind :haha: i might sit next cycle out, i really think my body needs to deffo recover, plus i'm off on my jolies, and there will be water parks etc... so i might just see if af comes on time, i cant even tell you when af will be due, should be the sat 6th, which is annoyingly the day after we go.... but i think it needs to recover... but there again, its me, and i'll probably change my mind after af :haha:
dunno why our bodies went silly hun, well i know why mine did, but not sure about yours??? still v strange how late you were xxxxx:hugs:

Maybe you should have a break from humpty and just DTD as and when you both want it and see what happens. You never know :)

Thats what im doing anyway :haha:

I dunno either perhaps it was trying to implant but didnt???

Remember everything happens for a reason.

I was nearly crying earlier. Now I just want her to hurry up and go so I can get back to it :haha:

Maybe you should have a break from humpty and just DTD as and when you both want it and see what happens. You never know :)

Thats what im doing anyway :haha:

I dunno either perhaps it was trying to implant but didnt???

Remember everything happens for a reason.

I was nearly crying earlier. Now I just want her to hurry up and go so I can get back to it :haha:

:haha:oh its not humpty that stresses me, i mean i wouldn't know without these things, so i'll have to use him as my cycle counter :haha: then i might do what i suggested to you, around cd11-14 get susan out :haha: see your talking me into it already :haha::haha:
mrs d, been trying since jan, thats when i met these lovely ladies xxxx:hugs:

I was NTNP for a year. Nothing happened I thought hmmmm so got a monitor.

Starting using it properly in february then stopped using it.

Tbh me and DH werent active enough to begin with now its super active ;) :blush:

Sorry the:witch: came. I know I always say this but I'm feeling positive for us all next month. :hugs:
My monitor is back in working order. Got a smiley on Susan (clear blue digital ovulation predictor.) yesterday. Got egg on monitor today day 15.

We probably don't need the monitors anyway as we roughly know when we get the smileys and if we bd around that week we are covered.

What if we ovulate twice in one month? Do you think monitor would detect that?

Got to be at the hospital at 7am tomorrow to fill in paperwork and have bloods done for pregnancy test. Think I've done enough testing this week and another one when I'm clearly not pregnant is insult to injury:growlmad:

I'm going to go crazy bding next month after my month off.:blush:

Do you like your hair Sarah? Glad you went for Jessie J pre shaved head.:haha:

:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back