Anyone else waiting to ovulate?

I got another strong positive OPK today (CD17) so going to dtd again tonight

Really hoping this is our month:happydance:

Good luck!

Didn't dtd last night as I was feeling ill now partner isn't well so doubt dtd tonight :( last was Sunday will test later on but prob still faint lol

Good luck everyone!
I'm still waiting for my positive OPK, will test in a couple of hours.

Tested but no line at all now (did drink a little bit of water for my headache but that was an hr before I tested) will test again in few hours but looking grim for this month :(

Sorry to hear that jjbuttons. Just keep testing, mine has only just started changing colour on cd18.

Is this a positive or not quite yet? Getting closer anyway!

https://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/hmh3101/Mobile%20Uploads/9ccd8db7-aed8-4d9a-9ab3-dc35f06113e5_zps2eqcyspx.jpg

Dimmu Id say it was just a smidge off- wouldn't be surprised if it's pisituve if you test in a couple of hours! 😃

dimmu - id say not quite positive yet

well the OH annoyed me last night, he was too tired to DTD and I got positive OPKs on Monday & Tuesday so wanted to DTD both days

This is what we managed on the lead up to/and the days of ovulation:

Saturday - DTD
Sunday - didn't
Monday - Positive OPK (CD 17) - DTD
Tuesday - Still positive OPK (CD18) - but didn't DTD

Ladies - do you think were covered seeing as we DTD every other day from 2 days before ovulation and the day of?

really gutted we didn't DTD again yesterday as the OPK was still positive, its just annoying as I don't actually know 'when' I ovulated even though they say its 12-36 hours after a positive x

Trudie- the clear blue website says the day before ovulation aNd the day of ovulation have about the same odds of conceiving on, so I think you're fine! X

well the OH annoyed me last night, he was too tired to DTD and I got positive OPKs on Monday & Tuesday so wanted to DTD both days

Saturday - DTD
Sunday - didn't

Ladies - do you think were covered seeing as we DTD every other day from 2 days before ovulation and the day of?

really gutted we didn't DTD again yesterday as the OPK was still positive, its just annoying as I don't actually know 'when' I ovulated even though they say its 12-36 hours after a positive x

Same here! hubby fell asleep and i still had positive opk last night :cry: I didnt even talk to him this morning, i hate how he does this every month then asks for a baby:growlmad:

Trudie- the clear blue website says the day before ovulation aNd the day of ovulation have about the same odds of conceiving on, so I think you're fine! X

yeaaaa thanks hun! I keep reading so much conflicting info on the best time x

Saturday - DTD
Sunday - didn't

Same here! hubby fell asleep and i still had positive opk last night :cry: I didnt even talk to him this morning, i hate how he does this every month then asks for a baby:growlmad:

Sooooo annoying isn't it! my OH is always bothering me for :sex::sex: and then the couple of days each month I say we need to do it and hes tired grrrr

I didn't talk to mine this morning either lol x

I dont even know when i ovulated anymore, im gonna BD two more days then i will make him suffer until next cycle :growlmad:

Btw U from Surrey BC?

Tested again and hardly anything there not like faint line like have had :( ah well will wait till next cycle as either missed it prior to getting the sticks or haven't ov this month :s always thought you have period if ov :(

Maybe missed it as wee diluted or if faint one eve could have positive before tested again in morning? But surely if that case the positive lasts?...

Good luck to those that have! Will keep testing but don't think be worth it now :(

Still feel sick and smell of cheese makes me heave :(

Saturday - DTD
Sunday - didn't

I feel you both. Mine has been playing hard to get all week again. Just spoke to him on the phone and he said he's really tired. I know what that means. :(

Tested again and hardly anything there not like faint line like have had :( ah well will wait till next cycle as either missed it prior to getting the sticks or haven't ov this month :s always thought you have period if ov :(

Maybe missed it as wee diluted or if faint one eve could have positive before tested again in morning? But surely if that case the positive lasts?...

Good luck to those that have! Will keep testing but don't think be worth it now :(

Still feel sick and smell of cheese makes me heave :(

You can still have regular period and not ovulate at all, but i think u just missed ur surge. Some people have positive for like couple hours. Thats why its impostant to test couple times a day. If you dont get positive this cycle, you should start temping since ur lh is hard to detect.

Saturday - DTD
Sunday - didn't

I feel you both. Mine has been playing hard to get all week again. Just spoke to him on the phone and he said he's really tired. I know what that means. :(

Mine just texted me asking why i didnt speak to him in the morning, i told him that if he is gonna act careless like this, i dont think he deserves a baby. I wait all month and check everything to catch ovulation and he sleeps at 8pm! even tho im the one with 5 hours of sleep everyday. Not sure why he is so tired all the time around my fertile window. I said im done with TTC until you step up. He said sorry, hopefully he behaves next cycle:growlmad:

Saturday - DTD
Sunday - didn't

Mine just texted me asking why i didnt speak to him in the morning, i told him that if he is gonna act careless like this, i dont think he deserves a baby. I wait all month and check everything to catch ovulation and he sleeps at 8pm! even tho im the one with 5 hours of sleep everyday. Not sure why he is so tired all the time around my fertile window. I said im done with TTC until you step up. He said sorry, hopefully he behaves next cycle:growlmad:

Yeah I don't think they get that its such a small window where it can actually happen each month

I had a moan at my OH this morning when he called and he was like its fine we'll do it tonight... don't think he gets that it might be too late now and we've done so much hard work this week LOL x

I dont think he knows how everything works, like couple months ago, we both thought you can get pregnant whenever, didnt know what ovulation day is. Also when i get my period, i thought its my egg breaking down, not the lining. I have read so much and learned how it works of course but he doesnt believe me when i try to educate him too. He says stop reading that bs and we will have it naturally like our parents did.

He also said we will BD tonight, but it might be too late:cry:

I dont think he knows how everything works, like couple months ago, we both thought you can get pregnant whenever, didnt know what ovulation day is. Also when i get my period, i thought its my egg breaking down, not the lining. I have read so much and learned how it works of course but he doesnt believe me when i try to educate him too. He says stop reading that bs and we will have it naturally like our parents did.

He also said we will BD tonight, but it might be too late:cry:

my hubby wanted me on top last night, and i said that was fine as long as we finish missionary. he said why!? i said because studies show (well the ones i have found) that the sperm gets in the deepest that way. he thought i was making it up! he goes, you don't read any studies. i said i looked it up!! GAHHH men!! but i got my way anyway lol.

you know what i found odd? the last two days i have been using Wondfo and the Clearblue Digital (not the advanced version) opks. on lunch yesterday i went to grab a dollar tree one bc i forgot to bring my wondfo to work. dollar tree was clearly positive (matched control line, not darker than). got home, took wondfo and clearblue. wondfo test line was slightly lighter than control line which would mean negative, but clearblue gave me a a smiley. covered my bases anyway since i was pretty sure i started ovulating yesterday anyway. just thought it was weird of the two results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->