Anyone else waiting to ovulate?

Update from me I'm either going to o today or did yesterday. My breasts normally get tender after o but they started getting tender last night. But I'm getting a ton of ewcm today so I'm thinking it could be today. I'll be testing on the 27th :) it's a early o for me!!

No I don't use opks. I'm quite in tune with my body and know what I get ewcm for about a week and then when o has happened I get sore boobs. Then 12-14 days after my boobs get sore after arrives! This is only my 2nd cycle ttc so if it takes too long I'll start using opks and start temping. I did all that with dd2 though and got way to obsessive with it so I'm trying to hold off lol

Finally! Cd 28!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
Woop good luck hun :)

Dtd yesterday will test in few hours (let my cuppa go down)

How is everyone today? Have awful back ache and so tired :( had some stomach cramps last night

X

I'd like to join please ladies.... currently on CD16 and I was hoping to ovulate yesterday or today. Usually my OPKS get darker and darker on the lead up to ovulation but the last few days i've just had really faint lines, not getting any darker which is annoying.

I've only been using OPK's a few months and previously ovulated on day 15 and 16 but last month it was day 19 so i'm hoping its not another late month

Do you think you can still fall pregnant if you ovulate as late as day 19?

I'm going to test this afternoon at work around 3 and then tonight around 7pm so hoping its got darker than previous days at least grrrrrr x

I'd like to join please ladies.... currently on CD16 and I was hoping to ovulate yesterday or today. Usually my OPKS get darker and darker on the lead up to ovulation but the last few days i've just had really faint lines, not getting any darker which is annoying.

I've only been using OPK's a few months and previously ovulated on day 15 and 16 but last month it was day 19 so i'm hoping its not another late month

I'm going to test this afternoon at work around 3 and then tonight around 7pm so hoping its got darker than previous days at least grrrrrr x

Absolutely! I fell pregnant with my 6 yr old on day 100 and something 😳😳

I don't really think it matters when you ivulate- just means your body started making the egg later than expected. Xx

Absolutely! I fell pregnant with my 6 yr old on day 100 and something 😳😳

I don't really think it matters when you ivulate- just means your body started making the egg later than expected. Xx

100 and something ! wow - definitely hope for me ha

Thanks x

Tested and it's still light line :( cramps at mo but no more ewcm :s will test again tonight but on cd16.....

:(

Hey girls, little update

Done my OPK at work just now and really strong positive :happydance:

We didnt get to DTD last night which I'm gutted about now as I keep hearing its important to do a lot of :sex: on the lead up to ovulation too

We done it last on Saturday .... this this will be OK?

Im obviously going to make sure we DTD tonight and every day for the next few days too lol x

It'll be fine trudy, Id say today and tomorrow are the most important days! 😃

This is my first time joining a site like this, and I believe I am on CD 9 as well, I started AF on Oct. 10th. This will be my first time TTC, I am thinking I should ovulate on or around the 24th as I have a pretty regular 28 day cycle. I have talked about this with DH for probably 2 years and finally he is on board lol. We have 4 children currently but none together, we both have 2 from previous marriages. Our youngest is almost 9, so I am basically brand new to this and have just started taking ovulation tests twice a day, we want to try for a boy, and I know that the timing for a boy can lower the chances of getting a BFP as you only dtd on ovulation day. We will se what happens.

Hey girls, little update

Done my OPK at work just now and really strong positive :happydance:

We didnt get to DTD last night which I'm gutted about now as I keep hearing its important to do a lot of :sex: on the lead up to ovulation too

We done it last on Saturday .... this this will be OK?

Im obviously going to make sure we DTD tonight and every day for the next few days too lol x

I got positive opk today too. Are you temping? Dont worry! You probably will ovulate tomorrow so BD today for sure and ovulation day and after ovulation day. Thats when fertility friend gives high changes of conceiving

Im on CD 8. Could this be any slower?! Im ready to start POAS already! :laugh2:

Well done hun as long as dtd in next two days fingers x :) what cd you on? I'm testing again later but starting to give up and it's only first proper cycle lol

Feel sick and sad as tested again and faint again but seems lighter than others :( maybe I ov before got the tests weds???? My ewcm has stopped so will still test but don't think have ov this cycle (didn't think could still get af and not ov) all new to me!

Urgh fed up will it get easier or more depressing?... Will be dtd tonight anyway tho but I'm holdings not if still faint line that means can still be happening soon?...

Help xxxxx

Feel sick and sad as tested again and faint again but seems lighter than others :( maybe I ov before got the tests weds???? My ewcm has stopped so will still test but don't think have ov this cycle (didn't think could still get af and not ov) all new to me!

Urgh fed up will it get easier or more depressing?... Will be dtd tonight anyway tho but I'm holdings not if still faint line that means can still be happening soon?...

Help xxxxx

What opk u using? are u temping? My opk was clear two days ago then turned really dark today, so urs may still go dark?

Orange cheep packet ones from savers (will go boots tomorrow I think) they come in a pack of 5 :s not temping yet will next cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->