Anyone else wtt for #3

Yeah I am thinking its going to be bigger than my last two eeeeek lol mind you got to ttc first lol

Oooh couldn't imagine twins think I would go into shock if they said that ha ha I also had big babies 8.6lbs & 9.4lbs both 2 weeks late so hoping to go early with a third lol x

I would love love love to have twins... maybe im weird lol weve alreay decided names hahaha maybe we should just tcc now ;)
How old are everyones other children then? What will the age gaps be like for you guys x

My eldest is 3 and a half and my second is 1 so hopefully they will be about 5 and 3 when we have our next roughly without doin too much working out lol. How about you? x

Mine are 4 & 2 if all goes to plan they will be 6 & 4 when baby expected. Wanted a bigger gap this time. When is everyone hoping to move to TTC x

Hmm I'm still not sure it's getting shorter and shorter started off jan 15 now swaying towards August 14 I think I want to wait until ds2 is actually 2 to start trying or maybe just before lol what about you? x

I see you have two boys. Same as me are you maybe hoping for a girl next time? X

Ive got two daughters and my oh has a son. My eldest is just 7 his son is 6 and my little one is 2 she will be 3 in January. I am hoping I can tcc soon c

Also waiting to try for #3. We have two boys, my oldest will be 10 @ 3:46pm today and my youngest is 3, will be 4 in October. Will probably be starting in Jan or Feb, trying to figure out ovulation cycle. Would love a girl, but will be happy with either one!! :)

My TTC date is Jan 15 would love it to be sooner but think we will stick with it just to be in best place possible, yes hoping for a girl but if another boy wouldn't mind have been looking into the swaying thing I know a lot of people don't believe it works but thought i would give it a shot!

Also got an app on my phone which will be helpful called pink pad so can track cycles etc as mine can be a bit erratic need to track over a longer time. The more you track the better the app works at working out fertile dates etc I'm pretty rubbish at knowing signs of ovulation etc lol x

Also waiting to try for #3. We have two boys, my oldest will be 10 @ 3:46pm today and my youngest is 3, will be 4 in October. Will probably be starting in Jan or Feb, trying to figure out ovulation cycle. Would love a girl, but will be happy with either one!! :)

Oh gosh it took me ages to figure it out now ive forgotten it all again i spose i will just go to ntnp for a while while i try and figure it all out again lol x

I sway back and fore between girl or boy for #3 - I think I'd be happy either way. Got to have my coil out first - anyone else got one? Not sure when to think about it!

Hiya ladies, thought I would join you as hopefully in a similar situation! I have two DS, my eldest is 2 in October and youngest is 8 1/2 months. I'd love to start ttc but DH needs convincing about #3! Hoping to ntnp in the new year, I've got pcos and pretty sure I got real lucky and conceived the two times that I have ever ovulated! Was a bit of a journey in ttc my first DS so it was an amazing surprise to conceive naturally DS #2 :) Im on micronor mini pill at the mo a didnt want to take the combined pill (cos off the effects on ovualtion!) I'm hoping when I come off the pill I will have some kind of normal-ish cycles, but kinda want to stop taking it when I run out at the end of next month just to see what happens with them...a bit risky?!

I sway back and fore between girl or boy for #3 - I think I'd be happy either way. Got to have my coil out first - anyone else got one? Not sure when to think about it!

I have one. I read somewhere that its best to have it put a while before even ttc because of the uterus lining or something. Will speak to the doctor though next year before we start trc see what she says. x

I have one. I read somewhere that its best to have it put a while before even ttc because of the uterus lining or something. Will speak to the doctor though next year before we start trc see what she says. x

That makes sense. If we start TTC next Sept onwards then I suppose maybe May/June time to give it a couple of cycles.

Yeh it does. I never really thought about it before. I've not long had mine done though so will be asking for it out again in no time lol. x

Whats the swaying thing? x

Swaying the gender of the baby, found a few different methods like timing dtd around ovulation & your diet etc. x

Oh yeh I have heard a few things about how you can help the gender. It's not proven is it? :wacko:
It seems like fun to try though. Did you all find out the sex of your other children? I did! I'm to impatient to wait. I have a theory that for the next one I won't find out the gender until right at the end I will have a scan done at like 30 weeks lol I would like to wait for the surprise but then I would like to know if I'm buying pink or blue stuff lol x

:wave: hello....We are hoping to start this December :happydance:

I have two daughters, 2.8yrs and 3 months.....rather ambitious of us to think of it so soon but I don't really want to wait too long if we don't have to....I like the idea of a smaller age gap plus we want to be at the stage where we have our complete family as I'm not getting any younger :cry:
I would have a football team if I could :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->