• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone expecting their FIRST in April 2013?

I find it a bit difficult to keep track of ppl but hopefully over time will get a better sense.

I am hoping the Mayo Clinic Guide comes in this wknd. and I can start reading it. I am hoping some informative reading will help me know what is going on in my body over the next few weeks/months. And that will help keep me sane while waiting for u/s and whatnot.

I called my insurance company today and it looks like they cover the birthing center so I am going to do more research on midwives and the center.

I find it a bit difficult to keep track of ppl but hopefully over time will get a better sense.

I am hoping the Mayo Clinic Guide comes in this wknd. and I can start reading it. I am hoping some informative reading will help me know what is going on in my body over the next few weeks/months. And that will help keep me sane while waiting for u/s and whatnot.

I called my insurance company today and it looks like they cover the birthing center so I am going to do more research on midwives and the center.

I've been looking at the Mayo Clinic book too and thinking about ordering it. My husband is looking for a book too, that helps the husband understand what all is going on and that doesn't speak in all medical terms lol. If anyone has any suggestions on that end, please let me know :)

Im in the U.S and i am looking into birthing centers which i will use with or without medicare assistance..

I've got the Mayo book. It's pretty good. Anyone have others they recommend?

I got the Mayo clinic guide (through Kindle) a few days ago, it is a good read and doesn't freak you out. The Mayo clinic stuff is the only thing I allow DH to read too because we easily get carried away and dig deep for obscure studies etc and get all freaked out.:dohh:

Very lucky that your insurance covers the bithing center. I recently found out my insurance covers nothing that a normal pregnancy would include. Everything will come out of our pockets. Except if we have complications/emergencies etc.:growlmad:

Well, Lily, despite your awful day, do you feel better having had real nausea now? :)

Indeed I do have a mind at ease, but a queasy stomach. I actually discovered what makes me queasy.:wacko: => Sugary drinks. I couldn't drink any wine of course and asked for an orange juice but the waitress brought me a Fanta orange. I gulped it down and probably messed up my blood sugar so much I was severely nauseous, like my knees were shaking and I was sweating, and feeling cold and wanted to vomit all over the place. Plus I couldn't have a my usual between the meals snacks. I think the key (for me at least) is keeping my blood sugar stable.:thumbup:

Hi ladies :)
I am having quite the bout of nausea today it seems. For the past three weeks I have had it off and on in small spurts but normally a couple saltines and a pieces of fruit takes care of it but today I am really feeling it much stronger. I wonder if it's because I am getting closer to 6 weeks now. I am 5w3d today. From what I read most morning sickness doesn't hit until around the 6 week mark and like I said mine has been fairly subtle up until today. I can leave work in two hours, that should help haha. Leaving work does wonders for the mind and body :rofl:

Also, thanks everyone for the feedback on the Mayo Clinic book. I am going to purchase it. I just can't decide if I should get the real book for the kindle version, lol! Decisions, decisions lol!

I'm expecting my first with an estimated due date of April 4! Super nervous but it's good to know I'm not alone :)

Hi reader! :hi: Good to see you on this forum! How are you feeling? Everything going okay now?

Hi ladies, I got my bfp on Thursday my edd is 25th April going by my lmp. I've got a doctors appointment booked for Wednesday morning, not sure what to expect, I live in Hertfordshire uk, can anyone tell me what will happen?

My symptoms currently are: sore boobs, and already look larger/fuller, achy crampy stomach, had a couple of dizzy spells, and I'm need to pee a little more often, I'm also feeling hungry in the middle of the night?? Lol
xXx

I am due April 28th. This is my 3rd child. I have a 13 yo girl and a 11 yo boy. We needed a tubal reversal to have this one. It has been 5 months since the surgery and we are BFP! I am scared, I have a cervical cerclage scheduled in October because I have an incompentent cervix. I am scared but I have had two kids while I had the same problem.
My boobs are sore and I am having vivid dreams. I check to make sure I have not bled everytime I go to the restroom. I am expearincing twinging in my tummy and I have a log way to go. Men have it soooo easy.

Congrats Srbn and Jodey!

How is everyone else doing? I still have no m/s (I think I mentioned my mother never had any, so I'm not sure if I'll get any), and I'm having a hard time not settling into thinking that this will happen! I know I'm still at elevated m/c risk because we're older, but I just feel so damned healthy! I even worked out a couple of times, which seemed to help with the backache. So I'm constantly having to remind myself how early I am.

How about y'all?

Hi reader! :hi: Good to see you on this forum! How are you feeling? Everything going okay now?

Hi there! I am doing pretty well. I had some spotting yesterday for the first time in weeks. I think I'll feel better once I've had my first ultrasound - which is tomorrow! I plan to tell my parents and siblings if they hear the heartbeat and everything looks good. How are you doing? :flower:

Hi there! I am doing pretty well. I had some spotting yesterday for the first time in weeks. I think I'll feel better once I've had my first ultrasound - which is tomorrow! I plan to tell my parents and siblings if they hear the heartbeat and everything looks good. How are you doing? :flower:

Whoohoo! Good luck tomorrow, reader! Let us know how it goes!

Hello ladies, we got our BFP on Friday 8/17. Our edd is May 1, 2013.

My symptoms currently are: sore boobs, I had a soem dizzy spells yesterday. I notice that I have feeling hungry in the middle of the night.

I hope everyone is enjoying there first trimester!!

Had my 2nd u/s Friday heartbeat is 156, and baby is long for 8 wks but thats to be expected with mom being 5'9 n dad 6'4, I'll post pics later.

Congrats everyone! Wannab-can't wait to see your pics! How exciting! I can't wait until my next ultrasound...it's not until Sept. 13! It seems forever away!

With this being my first and me not really knowing what to expect, I am always expecting the worst. I keep worring I am going to miscarry or have a mmc by the time I go into my next scan. This past weekend I was feeling pretty well and it was worrying me, but last night ms came back and is lingering into this morning...thank goodness! ;)

DH and I are thinking about telling our parents this coming weekend. It makes me nervous to tell anyone in case anything bad happens before the next scan, but I just don't think I can wait any longer to tell them. We will wait until 12 weeks to tell anyone else, though.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Morning ladies!

It is so exciting hearing everyone's wonderful stories!! :happydance:

I am getting my second u/s on Thursday. I will be 6w2d at that time. The Dr. is hoping to hear a heartbeat. I really hope that we do hear one! I want to tell my dad and my DH parents so badly but we want to hear that little heartbeat first!

Welcome and good luck to all of the mommies in this thread! I am at work and can't properly read through the thread right now but I wanted to wish you all a healthy and happy 9 months! :)

Hey Sissy! Congradulations!!! I just found out I am pregnant yesterday, and I think my due date should be around the beginning of April 2013!! You're Not Alone!! Lets share our excitement (and fears) Together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->