• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone expecting their FIRST in April 2013?

Hi all! :)

I'm new here, but I am also due my first baby in April...my DD is April 3rd :)

I'm having LOTS of morning sickness...except its not so much in the morning as all day long! I'm off all food, which sucks coz I'm hungry all of the time :(

Ladies! Learn from my fail:

Put snacks in your purse or bag. This morning is the orientation for the new students at my school, and I thought the schedule said we were going to have breakfast. It didn't. We were having "Breakfast beverages." I started getting pale and shaky in front of students and my colleagues. Finally got a break after three hours, and I barely made it back to my office where I have high protein pretzels and energy bars. I thought I was going to pass out in between the buildings. From now on I'll be keeping at least two energy bars and maybe some dried fruit in my bag.

:hugs: to one and all!

Just wanted to say good luck to you all on your first bundle of joy. A first pregnancy is always the best and the worst at the same time filled with hundreds of questions and lots of worries, but at the end you have a beautiful baby in your arms that will literally take your breath away.

good luck ladies and enjoy every bit of your pregnancy, even the bad symptoms because you really do miss being pregnant once its over xxxx

Hi all I'm new here my due date is 20 April so nervous,got nausea cramps and this weird tingling in my hands like electricity,has anyone else had this???.its weird

soy i've had pins and needles or something very simular...hope this helps!

I don't have any pins and needles but since I found out I was PG, I have had sneezing fits 3 or 4 times a day - every single day! I don't see how this could be linked but I thought it was weird and worth mentioning! lol :kiss:

Ya it goes away and comes all of a sudden,thank god I'm not the only one,Im trying to remember when it started as I don't no if it was a bleed in July I had r not,and my doc didn't seem to care he just added up from then when I could be further on .. I could scream

Hi ladies

I'm due 23rd April with my first after my 1st round of IVF :) At the moment I have really sore (and BIG!) boobs and incredibly tired and cramping every now and again. No morning sickness, but I have gone off sweet things and wanting more savoury things, which is weird for me as I've got a big sweet tooth!

I'm also really nervous, I also keep feeling like I need to keep checking for blood when I go to the loo. I've had 2 ectopics previously so I'm just so nervous, but my sweet DH keeps reminding me that I feel different to before and that my body knows what to do. I hope I can stay as positive as he is.

Hope you're all well :)

Carmen. xx

Welcome MrsMoose!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am also due April 23rd with my first! I know what you mean about being nervous and checking for blood every time you go to the bathroom. I keep telling myself to stay calm and stress free as much as possible and that it will all be okay. It's good that we all have one another here!

I see you got your BFP on Aug. 10th! Me too! I woke my husband up at 5:30am with the result hahaha!

Good luck to you!! :thumbup:

Hi all, I am 6 weeks and 4 days and due in April :) just anxious because I have only spoken with the midwife on the phone and won't hear from her again until 10 weeks with an appointment for a 12 week scan. Is this normal? Just feels weird that I haven't had a doctors or midwife appointment or anything. EEEEK

I thought I would escape nausea, or have very limited small waves of nausea.

Ha! It came with a vengeance today... :growlmad:

And of all days the most busy one : I attended a funeral full of relatives :wacko: Not only I was feeling awful , I couldn't say anything as it is still a secret... Blehhh!

Hi all, I am 6 weeks and 4 days and due in April :) just anxious because I have only spoken with the midwife on the phone and won't hear from her again until 10 weeks with an appointment for a 12 week scan. Is this normal? Just feels weird that I haven't had a doctors or midwife appointment or anything. EEEEK

Amanda congrats! It is normal, most doctors/midwives are seeing healthy women around 10w... They see you earlier only if you haver a problem :winkwink: Or if you are super insistent.

Hello, good that you've got your scan booked. I'm 6w and 4days and haven'y had a scan scheduled yet. The midwife said she wont be in touch with me until 10 weeks - so anxious!

Welcome Amanda and congratulations!!!

I think the 10-12 week range is pretty common from what I have read online. Good luck to you and I hope to see you around more!

I have my 1st appointment and scan next week on the day I enter my 7th week. I think the doc agreed to see me because he knows my in laws personally (they go on vacay together)....

I have my 1st appointment and scan next week on the day I enter my 7th week. I think the doc agreed to see me because he knows my in laws personally (they go on vacay together)....

I guess it could also depend on the doctor maybe? I had a scan on Wednesday - we thought I was 6 weeks but turns out I am only 5 weeks but we could see the yolk sac and nothing more. She scheduled me to come back next Thursday which would be 6w2d, to see if we can hear a heartbeat yet. Nervous bc I want to hear it so bad!

So I am wondering if it's really dependent on each doctor and when they normally do it in their practice?! :shrug:

I thought I would escape nausea, or have very limited small waves of nausea.

Ha! It came with a vengeance today... :growlmad:

And of all days the most busy one : I attended a funeral full of relatives :wacko: Not only I was feeling awful , I couldn't say anything as it is still a secret... Blehhh!

Amanda congrats! It is normal, most doctors/midwives are seeing healthy women around 10w... They see you earlier only if you haver a problem :winkwink: Or if you are super insistent.
thanks so much Lily, thats good to hear. Congratulations to you too and sorry about the funeral x

Welcome Amanda and congratulations!!!

I think the 10-12 week range is pretty common from what I have read online. Good luck to you and I hope to see you around more!
Thanks loads and congratulations to you too. It's just an anxious time and I'm probably overly paranoid as one of my best friends has had 6 miscarriages bless her. x

Well, Lily, despite your awful day, do you feel better having had real nausea now? :)

PS. A lot of new people have joined up recently, and I've lost track of folks! Congrats to everyone and good luck for a H&H 9!!!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"