• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone expecting their FIRST in April 2013?

I am due April 23rd, we think! lol We thought I was 6 weeks but it turns out I am only 5 weeks. Going back next Thurs. for another u/s - she is hoping we will hear the babies heartbeat!

I tested Aug. 10th and got a BFP! So I found out pretty early I guess. The only reason I even knew to test was because my temperature was staying elevated and it has never done that before. Sure enough - BFP! I had sore breasts before I tested but I assumed it could be due to AF coming soon or to the Clomid. As of now, the only other sign I really have is some slight nausea. If I don't have crackers or something every couple of hours I start to feel sick to my stomach. I've just been keeping them in my desk drawer at work and keeping fruit and veggies around.

Good luck to all of you ladies!! :happydance:

Sore boobs that are growing rapidly, sleepiness has hit recently and I get hungry often. No food aversion or serious cravings though, just plain hungry and quite thirsty too.

Sounds good! I've got all those too....just try and focus on the fun parts of pregnancy like thinking about how you are going to decorate the nursery, doing research for your registry items, looking at pictures of how your baby looks week by week..etc that is how i am trying to fill up my time before i got to the dr. We have got to have faith that God will bring our babies into this world..healthy and safe. It sure makes me feel better when i try to think like that...

You are absolutely right, actually I was looking at cots today and playpens :) I keep bookmarking stuff I like!

flutterbee congrats hun! H&H 9 months!

Go to page 6 and read pbl article. It was great!

I did read it just now, great article, deff better than the "MS is a good sign" articles! Thanks so much!!!

BTW, I forgot another HUGE symptom.....GASSSSSS.....

Omg, from upstairs and downstairs (sorry tmi)

anyone else have unbeleivable gas...?

I just saw this and am laughing so hard because...GUILTY! I have this too lol

Not taking it personally hun, I don't feel nauseous either, many women don't feel nauseous it is not a fool proof indicator. The info is out there and I just quote it. I'm worried as much as everyone. I'm basically bumping into discouraging info lately, I'm over 30 (17% risk of ms), my DH is over 35 (200% risk), and I'm not vomiting or feel constantly nauseous (another 50%) ... I feel like all the odds are against me and I just tough it out. I apologize if I made you worry.

Awww.... :hugs: I think you're a bit too early to count yourself out for nausea and vomiting, though! I thought it was typically 6/7 weeks and beyond, yes?

And I've got all that risk going on, too. I'm 35 next month, OH is 40 in January, and so far no nausea, although I feeling a bit queasy sometimes and my appetite is definitely diminished. I'm fully expecting to feel sicker in a few weeks, although my mother never had nausea with either of her pregnancies, and both delivered healthy.

Not that I'm not worried. I don't think I'll rest easy until that 9/24 scan! But I do know the m/c risk declines rapidly with each week of pregnancy. So, FX for both of us! Hope we can both find good ways to relax. :flower:

BTW, I forgot another HUGE symptom.....GASSSSSS.....

Omg, from upstairs and downstairs (sorry tmi)

anyone else have unbeleivable gas...?

Um... yeah. Guilty as charged. If burping and/or farting in the first few weeks was a crime, I'd be in prison for a loooong time. :blush:

Oh geez the gas scares ME sometimes. I'm like" Oh geez, sorry" to my hubby! LOL

For sure!!! Gas is just coming out so much i stopped excusing myself hahaha. I got wind both ways. the constant grazing and thirst isnt helpful either :)

I had vivid dreams and insomnia for about 3 weeks now bt now i am kinda sleeping more through the night. yay!!

boobs are hurting more and more by the day and nausea too.

Honestly i am jus useless i am awake and alert bt dont want to move or do a thing!

Still peeing alot and suffering numb limbs bt other than all of that. i have started to expect, welcome, and more peacfully endure any and all symptoms!

Which is weird considering all my life i over focus and worry and freak out bt since my bfp ive been just going with the flow effortlessly!!!

Okay. I tried typing that once and the screen kept doing this weird reload thing so I tried it again (same repetitive reload thing) and again (same result) and each time, my post didn't appear.

Now, I log off and log back and it's there 3 times. Whoops. My bad. :blush:

Oh geez the gas scares ME sometimes. I'm like" Oh geez, sorry" to my hubby! LOL

I'm not even kidding you, my gas spooked the dog the other night. My hubby finds it hilarious, which makes it even worse. Oh, the shame. I hate even burping in front of anyone normally but all bets are apparently off until mid to late April, I guess.

LOL you ladies are cracking me up! It's so good to know I am not the only one with horrible gas these last few weeks! Grazing on food all day and I have never drunk so much water in my ENTIRE life! Water, water, water. Thirsty all the time, peeing all the time!

Ahhh but I don't mind as long as its a healthy 9 months!

Of course, DH might mind the gas - haha. He has been teasing me about it! :dohh: lol

Congrats to all!

I am due with my 1st 4/23/12 (after a prior history of IF). I am so happy that I can actually get PG and feel so very blessed. I have had sore bbs since ovulation. I have some random cramps/stretchy feelings. And I am very tired today. I have felt a little more tired in general but today it's more. Oh, and I can't sleep through the night but have to get up and pee.

I see my NP 8/29 as I already had an appt. set. She isn't doing the u/s though 'til 9/26 but DH will be there for that and I will be 10 weeks.

I told my mum already. After 8/29 we may tell other close family but are waiting until 12 weeks to tell others.

I had a small cramp, period pain like one a few nights ago. I was scared shitless, and the same night I had a dream of having some blood and was crying in my sleep. I guess it is my way of dealing with scary stuff... I suppress them so deep I only deal with it in my dreams.

I've had period cramps too, usually occurring at night. What a terrible dream and glad it was only that-a dream!! Today I had first nausea fling, yucky:wacko: . Due April 23rd and it's our first!

Congrats to all!

I am due with my 1st 4/23/12 (after a prior history of IF). I am so happy that I can actually get PG and feel so very blessed. I have had sore bbs since ovulation. I have some random cramps/stretchy feelings. And I am very tired today. I have felt a little more tired in general but today it's more. Oh, and I can't sleep through the night but have to get up and pee.

I see my NP 8/29 as I already had an appt. set. She isn't doing the u/s though 'til 9/26 but DH will be there for that and I will be 10 weeks.

I told my mum already. After 8/29 we may tell other close family but are waiting until 12 weeks to tell others.

Congrats and welcome to the thread, cre8! We're just a couple of years behind you and your DH: 35/40 (well, that's where will be in a few months). I'll also be getting my scan right around the same time as you, on 9/24. Any ideas for how we'll stay sane before then? :wacko:

My nauseaousness in the morning is all bc of my gas.....haven't gotten sick yet almost wish somedays I would tomorrow is 8 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->