Anyone from south yorkshire area??

i live in sheffield parson cross && im TTC no luck so far tho :(

It seems daft doesn't it - always thought it was too easy to get PG when I was younger and there's actually more to it than that! Hope you get your BFP soon :dust:

Well hello ladies, I'm back.............not been around for a while and my have things changed! last time I was on here we were TTC, now we have boooked our wedding and are waiting until after then to try again. Can't believe how many replies now on the Sheffield thread, can't wait to be joining you all in the world of mother hood too : ) Hello to everyone anyways xx

Oooh wedding planning, a lovely distraction from ttc, hello and congratulations :)

pinkandfluffy

You'd have thought it would be, but honestly around this time of year, every year is the worst for me, I can't seem to get babies of the brain!!! Still your right a nice little distraction : )

Hi everyone!

Though being from Holland we visit England regularyl and as my husband used to live in Rotherham we always go there and to Sheffield. It would be nice to know some people from there....well, just some others than only my husband's friends, hehehe!

Hi all - another Yorkshire Lass here :) lol

I am from Doncaster area :) how many are from Doncaster area I am nr Thorne x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"