Anyone from south yorkshire area??

Jemma_x

Mummy and Engaged
Reaction score
Looking for some friends from the south yorkshire area but there doesnt seem to be anybody :(

Is there anyone out there??

I live in South Yorkshire, actually rotherham to be exact. We moved here 10 months ago. I have a 8 week old baby boy called Zach.

Me - i live in Rotherham too!!

Where did u move from Lizzie?

I dont think theres many of us from south yorks tho! x

I live on t'other side of Sheffield, in the middle of nowhere. Not been here very long, but loving it to bits. I can't believe how few people have replied to your original message. Surely there's more than four people on BnB who live in areas around Sheffield?!

I have moved from doncaster now in snaith in goole but only 20 mins from doncaster x

Hi there i am from Doncaster and have a 7 month old son called Jack........... Def not many people from this area on Baby and Bump xxx

Me im from wath upon dearne in rotherham

xxx

Totally forgot i had done this thread, there really doesnt seem to be alot of us from this area. Im from rotherham too mer01, maltby to be exact. Congratulations on your valentines :bfp: btw.

hi all iam from barnsley and just ttc at the moment :D but ur right there doesnt seem many from this neg of the woods

Hi all, I'm in Sheffield : ) looking for buddies to chat and share experiences with. : )

Hi all, I'm in Sheffield : ) looking for buddies to chat and share experiences with. : )

Hello Wish2B, nice to "meet" you and welcome to BnB. What side of Sheffield are you? xx

Hi Colsy, I'm near ish the city centre, near to Crystal Peaks!

Oh shame! thought for a moment there I might have found a chum close by : )

Hey wish2bmum, im from rotherham. There doesnt seem to be that many people on here from south yorkshire really:(

Me im from wath upon dearne in rotherham

xxx
i work there *shudder* lol

i live in crappy mexbro. but rossington born n bred n am so lookin 4ward to movin back :)

Jemma - where bouts in Rotherham are you? hopefully looking for someone to share experiences with and may be look to meet (when my dream of becoming pregnant comes true)

It's always nice to know there's peole out there locally to talk too : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->