Anyone get a BFN on 13 or later dpo followed by a BFP?

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have been getting some faint positives on Wondfo brand for the past two days. I am 14dpo. But I got a negative FRER at 13dpo.

I would like to hear from ladies who got a BFN at 13dpo or later followed by a BFP please. I am holding out hope that this is a viable pregnancy. Just need a little hope.

Can you include the dpo you were when you got your BFN and your dpo when you got your BFP? Also can you include the test brand you were using? Even if it was a past pregnancy that would be great.

I know some women are lucky enough to have received early BFP's but I would really like to hear from the women with the late ones if any. Thanks.

I was too nervous to test on a FRER again today because I don't want to be crushed. Hard to believe it can go from stark white to BFP so fast.

Hello, I haven't I'm sorry but I found this website really interesting when I got my bfp as it as stats about dpo and pos/neg tests.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

I haven't been in your situation. But a faint positive is a positive.

Perhaps you ovulated later than you thought? Or the baby implanted later?

Hopefully someone who's been through similar can advise soon

My first test I did was negative at 12 dpi and 2 days later turned to positive. Time of day and how much you have drunk can apparently affect the test. But...a faint positive IS a positive x

Thanks ladies. I feel I may be having a chemical. My wondfos only look like shadows of a positive right now. When I had no hcg the were totally negative. I did have burning breasts last night and pain in my butt which gave me hope. Also woke up with a sinus headache. In my nose and forehead. Had that headache with my last chemical. Really hope that the baby implanted later than I thought. Also, I feel like pinching in my breast tissue. Hard to describe lol. My period was due yesterday so still slight hope. Thanks for responding.

How do you know how many dpo you were/are? Maybe you could have been off a little bit.

I won't be very helpful because I have never ttc, both pregnancies for me have been surprises. Sorry.

How do you know how many dpo you were/are? Maybe you could have been off a little bit.

I won't be very helpful because I have never ttc, both pregnancies for me have been surprises. Sorry.

That is okay. Thanks for your reply anyway. I know because I feel myself ovulate. But, of course I could be mistaken because I can't see inside my body lol.

I really think I implanted late, like maybe 11dpo. I am having increasing symptoms. So we shall see in a couple days.

i got bfn 16 dpo and BFP 17 dpo!! bfp now whenever i test. good luck!

With my first i got BFN at 14DPO and BFP at 15DPO.I was convinced i was out,i assume it must have been late implantation
Wishing you the best of luck
:dust:

Wow Mrs Cupcake thanks! That is good to know. I am a late implanter as well. I am 16dpo right now. I haven't tested today but still getting faints on the cheapies and ridiculously faint on FRER (had to take it apart) lol. Though I saw it before taking it apart but as time went on it was harder to see.

I will probably retest with FRER tomorrow morning. Thanks again!:winkwink:

With my first i got BFN at 14DPO and BFP at 15DPO.I was convinced i was out,i assume it must have been late implantation
Wishing you the best of luck
:dust:

Dogtanian, thank you as well. The late implantation seems to be more common than I thought on the internet. It is a sad feeling when you think you really had a chance then feel like you are totally out. I am still getting faint positives. Will be happy when I can get a solid positive on FRER. I have the digital as well that says yes or no. But I know I would be setting myself up for failure to take that now.

:hugs:

You never know about the digital tests. I had a faint positive on Saturday at 11dpo. Later that day (not even with fmu) I tested using a digi test and it came up with pregnant 1-2 weeks!

Some tests just don't show dark lines ever.

X

With my first I didn't get a positive till I was a week late, I rang the doctor because I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant and didn't know what had happened to my period, we put it down to stress in the end.. :haha: I think just test in a few days, I got a negative after my BFP this time, but then after that BFP on another 2 tests. Like an above poster said it depends on when you do the test etc.

With my first, I got my BFP at 12DPO. With my second, I got my BFP at 10 DPO. Both times, it was the first time I had tested for that pregnancy. With my third (current), I tested negative every day from 9DPO until I finally got a BFP 15DPO! I tested every time with both WondFo and EPT brand tests with all 3 of my pregnancies. Good luck with this!!! Hoping for you!

You ladies are so helpful!! Thank you so much! You're right about the digital. I think I will go ahead and use that tomorrow. That will put me at 17dpo!

One way or another I think I will be fine. It has been a joy to even experience being pregnant for even a few days. Just to know my body can do it is great.

Thanks ladies!

I have been searching the forums like crazy because of my situation.
I am 2 days late and 16 dpo today. I am having absolutely no period symptoms....no signs that AF is on it's way. From the day I have O'd till up to 11 DPO I had pregnancy symptoms and cramps, pinching, random ovary pain etc. I have taken 5 different tests...my latest being last night ..a BFN! On my first one(a blue dye) equate I got a faint positive...but after the time limit and so I assumed possible EVAP. I am so confused......HELP!!!!!:nope:

I'm in the same boat.. 14dpo today.. AF due but nothing but brown discharge and only when I check for it. Neg tests since 10dpo. FRER this morning had a line for 10 seconds and by the time I got back with my camera it was gone.. hoping it was late implant as I've had plenty of symptoms.

I'm not sure when I ov'd, but my af started 24th dec (merry xmas to me! lol) then I tested 5th feb bfn, tested feb 12th bfp.

I don't know when I ovulated. All I know is I am over 3 days late and brown&red spotting all week. What I thought was my period was not my normal. Even being this late is not normal for me. I just want to know for sure already instead of feeling like I'm holding out for false hope. :growlmad:

Wow Mrs Cupcake thanks! That is good to know. I am a late implanter as well. I am 16dpo right now. I haven't tested today but still getting faints on the cheapies and ridiculously faint on FRER (had to take it apart) lol. Though I saw it before taking it apart but as time went on it was harder to see.

I will probably retest with FRER tomorrow morning. Thanks again!:winkwink:

LOL..wait, if you take the FRER apart..you actually see it better? I might try that tomorrow morning. I haven't tested in a couple days.

What I don't get though is *if* you have implantation bleeding... how long would it take for a positive to show up after that? I've been spotting for a week now but still no real period and I'm at least 5 days late now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->