Anyone get a bfp on blue dye before FRER??

These were my first positives!!
Top was the night before. Middle is the blue dye. Bottom is the same sample as the blue dye.
Hope that helps!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 26
Not sure about the blue dye test brand you're using but I know I used a clearblue one very early and at about 10-15 mins I could see the line. I figured evap because the first responses were all bfn's. Turns out it really was a BFP and the other tests took longer to pick it up :) Good luck to you!

I used two different blue dye brand tests (4 tests total). All positive. Took an FRER just now after a super long hold and bfn and took another blue dye and bfp. I'm just so confused and at a loss. I hope the blue dye remains right, and I get the bfp like the rest of you! 😢

I've not trusted FRERs since about the time I got pregnant (testing in late April last year). The thing that worked best for me was the dollar tree brand. Never failed. And they were a buck so I could pee on a million of them without feeling guilty or wasting money. Lol. Maybe try a dollar tree one? It picked up before FRER for me.

I've not trusted FRERs since about the time I got pregnant (testing in late April last year). The thing that worked best for me was the dollar tree brand. Never failed. And they were a buck so I could pee on a million of them without feeling guilty or wasting money. Lol. Maybe try a dollar tree one? It picked up before FRER for me.

Thank you kfmalk! I think I will. They typically work for me as well... I've just been in an "I don't care mood" and spending money on all tests but the $tree! I think I'll run out and get some!

These were my first positives!!
Top was the night before. Middle is the blue dye. Bottom is the same sample as the blue dye.
Hope that helps!

This is crazy too! I was googling, and I saw some ladies that even said the blue dye CVS brand is what gave them a positive before their FRER, which is the kind of blue dye I have. I also have the blue dye from Kroger.

The wait continues...

Sidenote, when I got my BFP in September, I got a BFP on FRER on cd 29 in the evening. I took one that morning and it was negative. I'm holding out hope for this evening.

Also, I'm not sure if it's possible but I literally had a 14 hour hold before going to bed last night. I peed in a cup, and I'm wondering if that was too much urine??? Who knows!?

Took an FRER this am and thought I saw a very very faint line, but now I am having very light pink spotting. Looks like it was false + :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->