Anyone get BFP after BFN at 14dpo?

Ok I'm testing in the am too... No af all day today. My cervix is still high and turned up? Like actually turned upwards, its weird. And I have had mild sucky cramps all day. They almost feel like flu cramps and not af cramps. Hope I'm not getting sick :(

I'm still hopeful... but I may have snuck a test in earlier today and it was still bfn- it wasn't very much urine, and I was being sneaky. But I just dont get it! No spotting still nothing. Im about to freak Lol.
Let me know your results first thing tomorrow, I'll let you know mine! 16 dpo tomorrow o_O and 4 days late.

So I am STILL BFN.... :'(

I am 16 dpo (I think) I'm beginning to wonder if I ovulated way later then I thought.
Cd 31, and my af was due the 27th according to the last 5 months.
Cycle was 31 days long once last year in the beginning of the year but I was working double shifts in the rain at a plant. I'm a farmer now... Im so relaxed.
I feel so sure I'm pregnant (at risk of saying that and then being back to say my af showed :p)
Why am I still getting negatives ??

That is so frustrating Dutchiekins!! I would just stay as relaxed as possible and keep testing maybe every other day if no AF?? fx for you!!!! :)

I'm shaking right now because I just got my BFP!!! I can't freaking believe it. I had talked myself out of it. OMGGGGG! My husband and 4 year old are sleeping in bed next to me and I am just freaking out.

Keep me posted, Dutchie!!! Baby dust all over you!!!!

That is so frustrating Dutchiekins!! I would just stay as relaxed as possible and keep testing maybe every other day if no AF?? fx for you!!!! :)

I'm shaking right now because I just got my BFP!!! I can't freaking believe it. I had talked myself out of it. OMGGGGG! My husband and 4 year old are sleeping in bed next to me and I am just freaking out.

Keep me posted, Dutchie!!! Baby dust all over you!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That's so exciting, I am SOOO excited for you! :happydance:
How are you going to tell them?? !

Wishing you 9 awesome months of pregnancy :)

I'm holding out, my cervix is still really high. And I dont know I keep getting some little twinges and odd cramps, or like a pulling like I had moved a muscle- but I hadn't even moved. I really really feel nervous to say that I think I'm pregnant. Because I dont want af to show her face and say HA HA!
But I do. I may go to the doc's tomorrow morning, there's a walk in clinic, and ask for a blood test. -if no af still

Thank you!! Not sure how to tell my husband. I'll probably just blurt it out like usual! I should be creative though. Not telling my daughters until we're ready to tell the general public since they'll tell EVERYONE. :)

Dutchie, that's exactly how I was feeling last night. Pulling, fluttering, weird muscle sensations. Oh I so hope you get your bfp!! You may have just ovulated late, dr sounds like a good plan. Let me know what happens!

I don't think so unless it was onlya couple days late, because we bd up until the 29th and had no time afterwards to keep dancing. I was SOsure I felt implantation at 6 dpo.
Unless I ovulated then - but that would be my latest period in history. >.<

I was just so sure!~
You could tell your hubby and think of a creative way to tell your girls!

Maybe my HCg is super slow... meh. Ill ask the doc manana.

No! Well I didn't go this morning, because my hubby needed my help in the barn. But I confided in my sister in law last night and she laughed at me because she said she waited a full 2 weeks after her period was missed to even test, and her first test was still negative. She had to wait a few more days to get her positive. So she made me feel a bit foolish :p

So me and my hubby talked and decided I would wait till the weekend, test again. And hit up the walk in clinic next tuesday (its every tuesday morn). I know now I have to be patient... but Ive come to term's with it because honestly... I REALLY think that I'm pregnant. I just really really think that. I could still be dissapointed, but I'm trying to go with the feeling and be positive.
I'm 17 dpo today... still no af, no sign of it whatsoever.
My mild cramps have turned into a kind of warm full feeling in my lower abdomin.
And I still have a bfn!
LOL

I think I know how this plays out, I just need to relax and let it be. But man my body is being a trickster. well played uterus... well played.

Did you tell your family about your bfp?!!!!

Good for you! That's a great idea to just relax...not that I'd be any good at it! Sometimes people know they're pregnant just because they know, so I'd count that as a big symptom if I were you. :) Keep me posted!

I told my husband and my mom and my doula. I'm dying to tell everyone though! I haven't even made a dr appt for a blood test though! I'm going to take one more test tomorrow am and make sure it's getting darker. And we moved since I had my last daughter so my old OB is over an hour away and I haven't chosen a midwife yet for this new baby. I didn't think it would happen this fast! I'm starting to feel more symptoms though, that's for sure. :)

Thats awesome I'm really excited for you! Maybe we can be bump buddies, if I end up prego. Give me a little time to figure it out hahaha

wow ladies...I just read through this thread. First of all, Crazywaiter... Congratulations!!!!!! How exciting reading through this whole thing and then seeing your BFP!

Dutchie....I'm dying to know what happens with you!

I originally found this thread because I'm 13 DPO and I usually have an 11 day LP. Nothing but BFNs for me too. So I'm playing the waiting game too...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3eca2d/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks seekingsol! The waiting game STINKS!

I just made an appt for Friday to check blood. Took another test this morning, didn't look much darker. Hopefully all is well.

Keep us posted!

I think maybe AF got me this morning! at 18 dpo... I can't beleive it, no warning, no cramps nothing!
Like I really really didn't think it was coming. :( Well its still light so we shall see. But I may be out. Too bad, i was so sure, and here maybe I ovulated later then I ever have!
This will be the longest cycle I've had in years. Way to mess me up Lol
I dont even know how Im going to look at this next cycle. Long, short??
pfff.

Sorry to dissapoint guys! That was the longest wait of my life.
Im ok though - on to the next one.

Well I just checked and it is very light, a bit of pink and then brown spotting since this morning. Now its stopped.
But this is usually how my af starts, a quick spotting followed by full blown af a few hour- a day later. ALWAYS like clock work.
So I'm expecting it.

I think maybe AF got me this morning! at 18 dpo... I can't beleive it, no warning, no cramps nothing!
Like I really really didn't think it was coming. :( Well its still light so we shall see. But I may be out. Too bad, i was so sure, and here maybe I ovulated later then I ever have!
This will be the longest cycle I've had in years. Way to mess me up Lol
I dont even know how Im going to look at this next cycle. Long, short??
pfff.

Sorry to dissapoint guys! That was the longest wait of my life.
Im ok though - on to the next one.

Dutchie, I'm in the same boat today. It is mostly just brown discharge (yuck that sounds gross), but I saw some reddish blood too. I put a tampon in, but now it seems to have stopped. Unlike you, this isn't typical for me...especially it just hits full on. But I'm sure this means I'm out right? Are you calling it out for you? Wow, I feel like I'm grasping at straws. This is what we get for overanalyzing everything right?

I mean, come on ladies, who'd have ever thought you'd actually pay this much attention to what your period LOOKED like?? Crazy.....

I am for now counting myself out, but if it doesn't come full on tomorrow I may be back in? It hasn't come back yet. So we will see... I just say that because I know my af starts that way.
If I were you I wouldn't count yourself out just yet, not until you have a full day of flow. Because I know a couple friends who thought they had their af and were still pregnant. BUT... that being said doll keep your hopes! But don't get them sky high so that its a long fall down when you are dissapointed. If the last cycle taught me anything its that I need to take a chill pill and RElax. LOL

Which is my plan for this next month!

Nobody is out until she's full blown! Remember I had the same thing! I brown spotted super light on 12dpo, then a little more with a little red blood mixed the next day. Then totally gone! Keep me posted!

Really?? Cause I spotted this morning, pink (tmi sorry~!) then I put a tampon in, and later around noon I took it out and it only had a teeny bit of brown... and hasn't come back since.
I always spot the day before my period it seems, That's my warning, and like clockwork it always comes the next day. So I guess I wait till tomorrow to see o_O
Maybe I shouldn't be sooo quick to count myself out. I am still late late after all.
I won't get excited unless it doesn't come tomorrow. I have had occasional cramps today but nothing major, and when I checked this morning my cervix was still high.
Im crossing my fingers XX

Thanks crazy waiter.

Ladies, I'm in the same boat here, is it okay for me to join in?
No AF and BFN, wondering if I just ovulated super late.
Didn't use opk but judging by some cramp I am putting myself at between 17dpo to 19dpo
Anyone here ever have an ectopic? I read that the hcg with ectopic is not picked when poas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->