Anyone got AF due for 11th Nov ?

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Anybody want to take another journey with me??:thumbup:

Really hoping for that BFP for the 6th month of trying.

If so whats your story and how long you been trying :)

would be great to talk to some people

Hi Stacey!

AF due on 13th November for me, although obviously I'm hoping not to see her this time around. :)

I have just arrived in TTC today, as Hubby and I have just started trying, and I'm fertile sometime over the next week or so. No charting for us, just listening to my body, but of course we're not expecting anything to happen right away.

Been off the pill and preparing for three months (i.e. taking vits, doing lots more yoga, heading to the gym twice a week, giving up alcohol and most caffeine, etc.), but we got bored of WTT and so have started a little earlier than first planned. Hurrah!

It's good to have others to go through it with though: it's all a bit scary! :) xxx

Hey girls. I am also TTC #1. This is our first month of trying properly as previously were NTNP but this month we have used OPK and I ovulated on Saturday (I think?!?!) and we bd every other day last week and over the weekend, so fingers crossed! AF due 9th Nov, so hoping she doesnt arrive! Good luck to you both, will be nice to share this together as we're not telling friends or family were TTC yet xxx

Hey Laddiess:happydance:

Its good to see theres some woman in the same poisiton as me :)

I hope this is lucky number 6 !!

Me and my parnter have plenty of regular sex,and i know when im ovulating by tracking my body signs. i dont chart,or use tests,i believe that makes it more like a job, just going to let nature do its job :winkwink:

Keep posting your updates :)

sending baby dust to all your ways xxxxx

Hi Stacey :flower:

I am due AF around then too -normally CD27 -31 so was planning on testing on 12th originally.

Then my cycle got all messed up this month :growlmad:and FF has me ovualting at only CD9 -so now dpo11 -WTF??? So now I am all confused as to when to test. :shrug:

Sensible head says wait until 12th still, but would be dpo 22 by then lol so I may not hold out that amount of time without 'needing' to POAS lol :haha:

Think I may compromise and test in between just one time -gonna do it on bonfire night (15dpo, only CD24 though) -just to see if I get my bonfire baby afterall lol :haha:

mmmmmmmmmm I dont know though - may chicken out -got loads of BFN's last month due to testing crazily at dpo7, 8, 11 and 12, any advice lol -
p.s no symptoms at all, although temp has stayed up since presumed ov date.

xxbaby dust to all xx
:hugs:

I was the same last month aswell, it actualy made me skint testing so much lol !!
i cudnt help myself i was a crazy woman with tests !! haha.

This month think i will take it easy though :) Going to wait till im atleast two weeks late if AF dont show up. I had a MC 5 months ago and thats messed up my cycles abit but nothing mayjor !

Feeling very positive about this time. I went to a baby's birthday party today and everywhere i looked there was a baby and it just made me think rele positive which was weird cuz i was expecting to get myself down and thinkin when will i get one of those !!!

Good luck everyone else :) Keep updated

xxx

I have not told family we are TTC aswell.
They can sometimes not be as supportive...

but i know they will be over the moon when i tell them soon im pregant again :)
My mother is dying to become a granny !! lol

xx

hello i am due af around the 13th nov, but already getting stomach cramps already and of cd24 of 34, soi dont think its happened for me this month

spreading lots of baby dust to you

My AF is due on November 11th and I'm already getting stomach cramps but of course those could just be early period cramps. Only one breast is slightly sore though both feel bigger. My cycles are regulary 27 days so the wait begins...:dust:

Is it me or does it feel like the 11th is taking forever to get here lol

Not long to go :)

Iv started having cramps today so im not getting my hopes up or planning to test just yet.

Anyone else having cramps ? Trying to think positive still tho cuz last time when i was pregnant i had cramps around AF was due and just neva showed up :)

How is everyone doing? When are you planning to test ?

Good luck xx

I got cramps this morning but then they went away. I think the witch will get me this time around but there is always next month!

ETA: I will test Thursday if she doesn't come on Wednesday

Uh feel ruff today

got headaches,weird tight cramps as if iv been doing sit ups, backache,

How is everyone else feeling??

x

and now my nipples are tender, the left one is more tender though, odd ! lol

How is everybody else ? Keep us updated, hope we get our BFP

Can I join? AF is due on the 15th for me. I have all of the same symptoms everyone else is having too. Been having them for a few days now. Staying Positive because I really think this is my month! :dust: for all of us! :D

Please do join!

I still got that "feeling" that AF is coming but no cramps since this morning so I shall see. I rebuke the witch! lol

i think af is on its way early to day i had blood in cm :S which i have never had before it was just one streak (sorry for putting it like that) and i have cramps as well so i dont think this is my month :(

***********************baby dust to you all ****************************

Course you can join :)

My cramps have gone today just got rele tender nipples and increased in CM.
Just going to keep myself relax and not get my hopes up because i crnt stand the disapoitment !

MUMANDDAD: Sorry to hear about that, i pray that its not AF though !!!!
keep us updated good luck xxxx

I have hardly thought about AF today, i actualy thought today was the 9th lol.
hope it stays away :) How long is everyone waiting till they test ??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->