Anyone got AF due for 11th Nov ?

Feel a little nauseous off and on today. No more cramps but funny stomach sensations. Felt a couple of spasms in the left ovary and bbs are still feeling tight in the bra. I'm not sure if I want tomorrow to come or wish I could fast forward through it.

Feeling nauseous on and off myself. Body aches. Headache. May be TMI but I wiped and there was a very small amount of a brownish color mixed with the cm. Is that normal?

i think af is on its way early to day i had blood in cm :S which i have never had before it was just one streak (sorry for putting it like that) and i have cramps as well so i dont think this is my month :(

***********************baby dust to you all ****************************

I'm sorry to hear that Sweetie/ :( Keep us posted. :hugs:

Im sorry i dont know much about the brown CM. Have a look on google search, thats my answer to everything lol.

Today i have a constant flow of creamy CM, seems to be so much of it.
Anyone else got this ?

I think im guna be good and wait till im 2 weeks late to test.

xx

Thanks! I checked on the net and said that the brownish cm is a possible sign of eps!!! :D Fxed!!! :dust:

Hi Stacey, can i join this group??
I was due my AF on the 9th Nov but it still hasnt shown yet :) but the thing is i tested using clearblue on mon nite and got a BFN. Am trying to wait til sat morning 2 test again that is if AF doesn't show. I hav been havin cramps since last week and am convinced every mornin and throughout the day that AF has come, im rushin to the loo sooooo many times, the guys at work must b wondering wot is wrong wi me...lol. Anyway its sooo nice that we can speak 2 each other on this journey as i 2 am the same as justmarried24......... we hav not told family and friends we r ttc.
So girls need some advice please......when do u think i should test again?? if my calculations r correct im now 16 dpo (remember i got BFN 2 nites ago) also what HPT should i use??? should i try 1st response this time??
Baby dust 2 every1.

Hi auntiebee :) Course you can join !
I personaly think its best to always test when your atleast 1 week late. I have non plenty of people to get BFN before its been a week and then after a week they have gotten their BFP =]
The test iv always found the best are Clear Blue Digital, there a little pricey but they are the best as you dont get faint lines or anything, just words :)

What symptons are you having atm :) ?
I have no sign of AF yet,starting to feel abit neasua when i wake up.

How is everyone else ? ? Hoping we all get our BFP soon :D

xxxxxxx

Hi stacey, thanx so much 4 ur support. I am at work atm and as im sitting here typing this i am not feeling well and hav the worst lower back pain along with AF pains so am 99% sure its gonna come b4 i even get home from work and i have friends comin 4 dinner 2nite so will b in no mood at all 2 go straight home and cook. Im in so much pain rite now..........if AF doesnt come by tm morn then i will b on top of the world and wayyyyy more hopeful that il get my BFP but il let u all no tm morn the score. PPPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE evry1 keep them Fxd 4 me. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

the witch got me to day and early as well!

but hay cant complain at least i can try again sooner

baby dust to you all xxx

Still no cramps but my bbs are still feeling slightly tender and full. Yesterday I did feel a bit nauseous but it went about later that evening. Felt a bit bleh this morning too. Was so tired last night that I was sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Otherwise, I'm not sure if AF is going to be stealthy and sneak up on me or if she's coming at all. Last cycle, she came later in the day. I wonder if she will this cycle too.

mumanddad - Im sorry AF got you, hope next month will be it for you, nice christmas gift :)

Auntiebee - I dont want to get your hopes up but last time before if got my BFP i was having strong cramps when AF was due and i got rele down thinking thats me out !! and the cramps carried on but no AF and 3 weeks later got my BFP ! Cramps is not always a bad thing :)

Tickledpink3 - I feel like you today aswell, no cramps been feeling sick on and off and boobs feel fuller with tender nipples. I hope this is your month :)

I am feeling very icky right now! I am moody and I am NAUSEOUS!!! I am at work so I don't want to be sick here! LOL Holding it back!!!

I felt like that last night. Today I was just really moody but it went away about 3 hours after it started. Right now I'm feeling fine. No cramps but the same thing with the bbs.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

ETA: I forgot to add that I am extremely bloated, yea I know could be AF coming. But also every night I've had excessive drool and having to swallow alot. The past three days, I've felt too full to eat even though I haven't eaten much.

Cramping has started along with lower back pain. It might be the :witch:

the witch got me to day and early as well!

but hay cant complain at least i can try again sooner

baby dust to you all xxx

Got me early too! :( I never had the symptoms I have been having before I got AF. I am early, 4 days early, and I am guessing it is because I just got off bc. I got pg with Jace immediately after I got bc. I was on it 2 years then. This time I was on it 4 + years.

Cramping has started along with lower back pain. It might be the :witch:

I hope you get your :bfp: :dust:

AF didnt come, omg i might b still in wi a chance. still got lower back pain but my boobs r not that sore which im waiting 4, mayb they will come l8r but if i had sore boobs i think i would b more positive espec when i got a BFN on mon nite. but i no they could come yet.

Stacey....... thanx so much 4 ur support really hope ur rite and u get that BFP, when u gonna test?????? xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->