Anyone got AF due for 11th Nov ?

Yeah your still in with a chance hun :) !!

Iv still got no sign of AF coming,have not had any cramps in 2 days, atm i just have rele tender nipples lol and i have such bad munchies at night time i just wanna stuff my face.
Im not going to test anytime soon, dont want to see a BFN ! some i might wait a couple of weeks if AF has not shown, plus the tests are so expensive its annoyin when u get a negative and spent loads on a test lol.

xxxx

Cramps went away just as soon as they came and bbs are no longer sore. Heck if I know what's goin on with my body right now lol I still feel a bit full though I haven't eaten anything and have a twinge on my right side. If I make it to this evening, I will be officially one day late.

:dust::dust: For you all. Even you majm1241. Don't hurt:hugs: to get started early

The :witch: got me. I just started spotting though still no cramping.

sorry hun fingers crossed for an xmas :bfp::bfp:

i had to go to the doctors today because i had a really bad day yesterday, i felt some pressure down there and when i went to the toilet i passed 3 B/C's the size of my hand and then AF has been so heavy that i can hardly move :cry: i have never been like this, has anyone else?

:dust::dust::dust:

After the onset, I was cramping reeally bad and passed some pea sized clots. I could hear them hit the water. :sick: But after that, it was fine, now just way smaller clots and the intensity of the cramps have subsided.

i had to go to the doctors today because i had a really bad day yesterday, i felt some pressure down there and when i went to the toilet i passed 3 B/C's the size of my hand and then AF has been so heavy that i can hardly move :cry: i have never been like this, has anyone else?

I have been VERY Heavy and havings lots of clots myself! Not normal BUT it could be that I JUST got off bcp last month. :(

After the onset, I was cramping reeally bad and passed some pea sized clots. I could hear them hit the water. :sick: But after that, it was fine, now just way smaller clots and the intensity of the cramps have subsided.

Been having clots too! :(

Sorry to hear that ladies :( Hope everything is okay ??

Still no AF for me yet, keep getting cramps but they last about a few mintues and disapear for the rest of the day, Got another sympton aswell, starting to get bigish bumps around my nipples, apprently thats a good sign.

Im testing next saturday :) have more symptons...

and just had my 2nd nap of the day lol feeling EXHAUSTED today for no reason.

What did the doc say?

What did the doc say?

he said it could of been a m/c :S but never did anything he said he didnt need to because i passed so much blood i was so light headed thursday i couldnt do anything it was that bad (he wasnt my normal doc)

i honestly dont know what it was but i am still having serious pain at my left side :S but he wont do any thing

I say give your normal doc a shout and see what he thinks. Or just pop in that way that can't even stop ya before you get there :hugs:

yeh i am going to because i dont think it was a m/c to be honest

Maybe just a bad AF. Either way, everything is goin to be all right :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"