anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hello lovelies,
I hope you don't mind me joining in. A bit about me- I am 29 and ttc my first. I just had ovarian drilling done (along with cyster tony, hsg etc) on 10th May last week. I had been reading this thread for a month (only made to page 519) and realised it is still active. Got bit too excited :happydance: and I had to jump in. I really hope this forum keeps inspiring women out there for years to come.
Thank you in advance for accepting me :hugs:

Hi Kelly and welcome!
Our history is very similar in that I too had a dermoid removed, ovary repair and ovarian drilling. However I had the procedures over two surgeries. Unfortunately I've also been found to have PCOS and endo so the OD didn't work for me and we are moving onto IVF. I wish you lots of good luck, I've heard so many positive outcomes with OD!

Hi Dandelion82 :flower:
Thank you for your reply. It is kind of nice to hear from someone in similar position! How come your procedure was split in two? I was pretty surprised to find the tumour contained teeth, bones and hair :wacko: Did you have similar contents? I am sorry to hear you have endo on top of PCOS :hugs: Did you try for long after OD? I wish you all the best with IVF. I will look forward to following your journey :flower:!
I have heard of a few women in your situation having great success with IVF so fingers and toes crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->