anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Mommymel- 31 day cycles is brilliant hopefully your body stays regulated and carries on the good work :) I had painful boobs last cycle but cannot remember when exactly :shrugg: but not one boob it was both so not sure hun??? Sorry I couldn't of been of more help :hugs:

Tella- Yuk I dont like the whole bad needle thing that makes me cringe :haha: I am glad to hear light/short af is ok it made sense with my lining being so thin anyways :)
24TH- That means I wont get to know how it goes as I will be away :( Please write in my journal as will be easier to get my update when I come back as I can imagine I am going to have pages to catch up on here and it might take me a while when I am back...

I really want you to get a natural bfp :dust: :dust: :dust:

Anupur- What is CCQ??? Great news that you are finally starting some meds and I am sure this will get you ovulating as your follicles grew quite big naturally so they propbably only need this boost :)
The weather here is horrible and I cannot wait to be hot :dance: How hot is it in India??

NOTHING at all to report for me natural cycles are boring...

Scerena in India today's weather temperature is 40.5° C. Its too hot. After 11am nobody get out from their home if they havent any emergency work. CCQ is clomifene citrate tab i.e. Clomid. I am just waiting for my af now.

Scerena > don’t worry the needles are really not bad at all. Out of the 2 cycles I injected I only had 2 needles, so you might not even get one.

I will go and update in your journal so that you are up to date when you get back :hugs:

Anupur > WOW that is very hot, I would also not go out!

AFM > Nothing much :coffee:

Anupur- wow that is very HOT yes stay in I would too, Oh right :haha: I'm so stupid sometimes I did have a feeling it was clomid but I wasn't sure!

Tella- thanks :) I hope you report your bfp in my journal :dance: nothing to report from me either so boring isn't it doing a natural cycle but do relaxing I must say :)

I hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

Hi ladies! I just wanted to let you know that I went for my 12 week scan today and baby is very well. It has been a very anxious wait but I'm certainly not complaining! :happydance:

I am stalking and hoping for you all everyday, you are all soooo brave and I feel sure there will be some BFPs just around the corner on this thread. :thumbup:

For the benefit of the new ladies I had OD on the 12th jan and fell pregnant naturally on my 2 cycle following this, oh I was taking metformin, forgot about that! I have thin PCOS. I hope that this post gives you all some hope as I know the success stories definitely helped me along and helped me to stay positive.

Good luck ladies. :kiss:

So glad that you had your 12 week scan and everything is good with you and baby :happydance:
I was wondering how you was :hugs:

Hi ladies

Just catching up on the posts :coffee:

Kat - Glad baby is well. How are you feeling in general?

LPEAR - :happydance: YAY! for NHS injectables. Hopefully you won't need them and you'll get a BFP soon. :hugs:

AFM - CD21 today, so had my blood test this morning - results next week. Still not sure if I ovulated as only had faint lines on OPKs (about 50% colour of the control) but that's not unusual for me. I have never had a +. A few twinges around the ovaries, like cramps. I also had on CD15 a feeling like something "popped" on my right ovary - hope it was Ov but could've just been nothing. I've got sciatica though, which I haven't had since I was pg with my son. I wondered if it was hormone related. :shrug:
I've been upped on Met to 1700mg a day. No weight loss this week - grr - it's stayed the same. :growlmad:

Wonder how blondy got on at her follicle scan?

I was hoping to induce af and start clomid before i see fs on Thursday but he said no, he wants to see me first, a bit gutted as dh is away in June so will now have to wait till July now before starting any treatment.

Kyla- Good luck with your results :hugs: I hope that you ovulated :)

LPEAR- I hope that you get a natural bfp hun :hugs: What cd are you on???

I will pop back on tomorrow ladies and then I wont be on for 2 weeks, so I guess there will be alot of posts n here when I am back so please update in my journal if any of you get your bfp or any good updates :hugs: will make it easier for me to catch up when I am back :)

Scerena - Just wanted to wish you a wonderful, relaxing holiday. Enjoy every minute of it - I am soooo jealous!! Let's hope it's just what you need to recharge your batteries and kickstart those hormones for a BFP. :hugs:

Scerena happy journey hun. I will undate in ur journal if there will be any good news. Lots of baby :dust: for ur natural cycle. Miss u really.​
maria i also miss u.​
Lepear wt ur doc told u?​
I am now cd29. For last 1week i am noticing my mucus its white and creamy. In morning its feel me wet vagina. Is it normal?​

Sorry I've been MIA ldies!

Scerena - have an amazing time and happy Birthday to your DH :cake:

I will go catch up with all of your progress now ladies :thumbup:

Thanks kyla :) I too hope it is all I need, why cd are you on?

Anupur thank you :) I'm not expert on cervical mucus but I know one of the wonderful ladies on here will help you :)

Maria- thanks hun :hugs: so sweet you remembered my oh's bday too :dance: You are so near the end of your pregnancy!!! So exciting! How are you feeling about the labour?

Scerena - I forgot until today that a friend of mine conceived their son in the Dominican Republic, she'd been trying for a while and she reckoned it was the holiday that helped! The little boy is called Dominic :haha:

I'm on CD23.

Anupur - I don't know a lot about cm either, hope it's a good sign.

Ladies - something weird happened to me yesterday. I had a new batch of ic OPKs arrive, and I decided to POAS....and it came up with one of the strongest faint lines I have ever seen. Similar to the ones I had around midcycle, but to me it seems a fraction darker. Anyway, DH and I dtd just in case. I wonder if Femara is playing tricks on me?? :shrug: I know ladies with PCOS can have false positives all cycle, but I never have, just faint lines mid-cyle.

GL and dust to all. :dust:

Keisha, here is some hope for you - after 5 months of clomid and an IUI, my pregnancy was a "spontaneous" pregnancy, natural O! The same happen for you. I tested for O, it was positive, but didnt expect anything to happen. Then BAM + HPT. At 28 weeks pregnant, still cant believe there is a little one in there :haha: Good Luck Hun!

Thinking of you all. Can't wait to see the next BFP on this thread. Its coming!

AFM -still on bedrest in the hospital. Its been 6 weeks now. I have 6 more to go unless doc says I can do bedrest at home. It is tough, really tough. The worst part is I will be no where near ready for him to come home. I was planning on having my shower next weekend, but had to cancel. Dont really want one after he arrives. We will have the essentials, but just wanted to really be prepared. To top all of this off, I failed my sugar test and was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. the menu here at the hospital is horrible and now cut in half.....low carb and no sugar. UGH. As hard as this is I know it will be worth it in the end. Just trying to get there and still be sane!! :haha:

Scerena - have a fabulous trip!!!

Anupur - it sounds like you ovulated! (you had ewcm last week, right?) Yay!! Creamy, white cervical fluid after ovulation is very common.

Snflwrgrl - I'm so glad to hear from you and know that your little guy is still hanging in there! What a drag that you're still in the hospital - I hope they let you rest at home for a time before he comes. I think you should go ahead with your shower after he's born - you SO deserve it!! You need to celebrate big time, and all your family and friends would love to celebrate with you, I'm sure! I know that this pregnancy isn't anything like you (or anyone) would have planned, but you'll make it through it! So sorry to hear about the GD! What a way to add insult to injury. Just a few more weeks - you can do it!!! :hugs: How is your OH doing? I hope he's super supportive and spoils you.

Scerena > Oh yes natural cycle is so nice, especially after all the IUI's and IVF. Hope you have a blast on holiday!!

KatCrazy > Very glad to hear your 12weeks scan went well and all is perfect!

Kyla > Hope you get the results you are waiting for and that you will get a bfp in not so long. You are aware of the fact that a OPK can also show pregnancy? But having your bases covered and Bding is a great thing. But I would say just do a OPK for interest sake.

Lpear > Sorry about the additional wait, it is hard I know :hugs:

Anupur > I get a lot of Creamy CM after O, so I hope it confirms you have O'd and have caught that eggy!!!

snflwrgrl > :hugs: Its awesome to hear from you!!!!!!!!! Im so glad to hear that your LO has been behaving and still inside :) I hope you are allowed to go home on bedrest, I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for you to be stuck in there. Sorry to hear about the Gestational diabetes :hugs: Maybe the doc will allow you to have a mini shower outside in a visiting area of the hospital? But soon you will hold your little man in your arms and all will be forgotten.

AFM > Not much except that I have been getting sharp shooting pains in my ovaries and dull aches every now and then. I praying for a nice and timely O this week with a strong and healthy egg that will become my baby :D Getting better at the temping thing again so temps are reliable again. Only 3 more days till I see my FS :wohoo:

hello i hope you don't mind me joining the thread. I have been reading up on all your progress and it woudl be so nice to have people to talk to about it.
I am 33 with a 5 1/2 year daughter (miracle). She took 5 years of trying to conceive. 3 1/2 years of trying for a 2nd and 10 months of clomid etc. I had Ovarian drilling on Thursday. I am now waiting to see if it has worked and if i will conceive. i really hope so. Any advice would be welcomed.

I a little concerned about my tummy button stitch as sinc having the plaster off it is sore, red and a tiny bit smelly. (sorry tmi on our first meet LOL!). Bleeding still but it is more brown rather than red now. Is that normal. Anyway loving reading all you stories and hope I can add to the BFPs if not encourage some more. xxxx:happydance:

Miracle19 - Welcome to the thread!! :flower:
I'm similar to you in that I've got a 6 year old and I'm now LTTTC a second. I also had a funny discharge from my belly button and my GP gave me some anti-biotics. I just phoned up for a prescription, rather than going in as it's fairly common to get a little infection in there after the op. I cleaned mine with cooled boiled water and with the anti-b's, it soon went back to normal.
I hope the OD works wonders for you! The main thing is (and we all experience this) coping well with the impatience for immediate results. Keep us posted on how you're getting along. :friends:

Snflwrgrl - Great to hear how you are getting along, sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes. I hope you'll be allowed to go home for bedrest soon, but as Tella said, maybe you'll be allowed to have your shower at the hospital?

Tella - Thank you for your reply. Ooh, I didn't know that about the OPKs! FX'd! Hope your appointment with your FS goes well. :hugs:

Hello ladies
I am booked in for laparoscopic ovarian diathermy (which is the same as drilling) and a lap and dye on the 25th June next month. Just wondering if anyone could let me know how long recovery is? I have a holiday booked for 23rd July which is exactly 4 weeks after this and just hoping that I will all be back to normal in time for this. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->