anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Thanks Tella :) I completely agree. Plus with all these bfp's lately maybe the lucky baby dust will head my way. And I'll be next. Hope all is going well with you and the baby!
Sasha- love the new ticker :)

Hey guys my scan was disappointing. I'm not sure I understand yet.
As I said I went to a new doctor because I couldn't get an appointment soon to see my doctor. Now I wished I waited a week or two.

The findings are as follows:

A single 9.6mm intrauterine gestational sac seen.
There was no evidence of a yolk sac or fetal pole seen.
The endometrium appeared normal.
There was a small amount of pelvic fluid seen.
Follow up scan in 3 weeks to confirm viability.

I was Soo heart broken I don't quite understand I need ur help guys.

Hi girls

Flib I hope you get the chance to try other things before ivf because the cost is so high but I pray you get your bfp before having to worry that. And 4 stone is amazing weight loss!! Don't let her get you down! Hopefully the psychic is right! Good luck this cycle :)

Sasha congrats on your bfp - so sorry the scan didn't go well - I don't know much about the findings but I pray everything is ok! Thinking of you

Daisy - yay on the heart beat! Love hearing about how the bfp girls are going

Link - I'm sorry af got you - she is so annoying! 2015 is our year!! Fingers crossed for this cycle! It will all be worth it in the end :)

Afm- this 2ww was hard - first round on injectables after od and it was negative this time. Really hoped it was this month but onto the next cycle. A little pissed at our FS beacuse he told me to do 100iu last month and it only produced one 11mm follie. He kept me on 100 and it didn't grow after 4 days so he bumped me up to 150 and it finally went to 16mm and they had me trigger the next day. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be this month but when I spoke to FS again he said what do you want to do? I said probably do another round considering it was only our first try and he said fine that's fine and I sensed he was mad at me! He said I just thought you would go to ivf that's all!!! No not yet thanks! Then he said well we will start you on 75iu!! What the!?!? If 100 barely got a response why would you lower the dose! I asked about it and he said fine if you want to take a punt then do it then take 100iu. I'm feeling pretty mad at him this time. He was unorganized and didn't even have my chart in front of him. I am on 100 now but going into it a little less excited. He said he was worried about over stim!! Seems crazy to me. Good luck girls can't wait to see more BFP's :)

Sasha, try to stay positive, I read a lot of people don't see a lot at this stage? Use that calculator link it's really good. And perhaps,do another test. You said your last AF was 10th Nov, were your cycles 28 days?

Farrar, you do whatever you feel, you need to, it's funny I was pushing for ivf and got told to wait, you want to wait and are being pushed.

Keep us updated. I'm crossing everything.

Well ladies, I guess I ovulated at some point because the witch came in Friday! All on my own again! Started 100mg clomid on Saturday one dose left. Fingers crossed! A little gutted a didn't catch that random egg but buzzing that I didn't have to induce AF with mess again.

Come onnnnnnnn bfps!

New year, new mamas need making :p

Sasha- I'm sorry you're going through that :( I hope it's just to early to see anything but the sac. I don't know much thougj, cause I haven't gotten that far. Praying for you to see a heartbeat at the next scan.
Farrar- sorry your dr is making you feel that way. Why wouldn't you try a round again. And not jump to ivf. I hate when dr's make me feel bad. Sometimes I think we know more then they do. And seriously to try and prescribe you less when you needed more last month. Seems like he doesn't even remember how you cycle went last month. Happy you stood up for yourself to get the dosage you need. Hope this cycle is your lucky one.
Flib- sorry af got you :( but yay for it coming on it's own. I just took my last pill of 100 mg clomid yesterday. So we're probably pretty close on our cycles. Although I took it cd2-6 so today is cd7. Going in Thursday for an ultrasound. Hopefully they'll be big enough to trigger a few days after. If not I'll probably go back in Monday for another ultrasound.

I also am taking days 2-6, it's now 3 am so day 6. Looks like we're a day apart! I'll likely not iv until day 20 or so though. We shall see :) good luck with the scan and trigger!

Hey girls I'm going to the doctor today! My doctor! I'm praying all goes well. So scared right now. Btw my lines are not getting darker. They're dark but just one level. Is that ok?

Hi sasha! I'm not sure on the test. I know I've heard girls saying to not keep testing cause after a certain time it doesn't get darker or after a certain time they actually can get lighter. If I remember correctly. I've never gotten a line so I'm not of much help. But I'm wishing you the best, and hoping for some good news!

Link is correct :) you get some thing called the hook effect and your tests may actually get lighter.

Update us ASAP :)

Hi guys strange thing! I'm 6 weeks 2 days! What the hell....lol

Got to my doctor and as soon as he put the wand in he saw the sac and my little peanut. This is why I don't trust anyone but a doctor doing my ultrasound. On Saturday I measured 9.6mm gestational sac. Today I'm measuring 19mm. Now it's supposed to be 1mm growth per day. So I don't think I would grow 10mm in 4 days right??

Anyway I'm just Soo ecstatic. The doctor said everything was in the right place and he immediately put me on Natele which is a really good prenatal.

Thanks all u gals for keeping me in ur thoughts!

Now I firmly believed that 2015 was going to be a great year before I found out I was pregnant. So I am forecasting BFPs for all u ladies. My prediction is going to come through. :flower:

Oh Sasha! I've been waiting all day for the news. I'm am so so soooo excited for you! How amazing :) yay!!!! :)

Hey girls. So had my cd9 ultrasound sound today. I had a 10 mm on my left. But my right had a large cyst. The dr said even if I ovulate the one on my left the cyst will cause hormones that will make conceiving this cycle highly unlikely :( so now I have to wait all month for af to show and another ultrasound to see if the cyst went away so I can try clomid again next month. Heading to go gamble and have fun for my fiance's birthday. So atleast a can have a fun long weekend.

Sasha I'm so relieved, did you see the heartbeat too? If your cycles were longer than 28days it would put you at a lower time in weeks if that makes sense.

Linkerland you never know!

Flib, in this case yah for AF

Afm, I've got my booking in apt on Monday next ultrasound at 8.5 weeks next Saturday. It can't come soon enough, I just want to see bean again and know everything's progressing as it should still. As bar the fatigue and regular nausea I don't really feel much.

Thanks girls! I didn't get to hear the heartbeat but on my next visit which is February 7 is my next appt. Can't wait.

Daisy we're so close now my Edd is August 31!

Thanks girls! I didn't get to hear the heartbeat but on my next visit which is February 7 is my next appt. Can't wait.

Daisy we're so close now my Edd is August 31!

Cool! I didn't get to hear the HB but we saw it. My edd is August 25th so we are close. I've been so exhausted I've literally not got out of bed today. Roll on next Sat.

Girls I'm everything crossed for more BFP's

Hi girls!!! I have been so busy at work I haven't had a chance to get on! To our expectant mummies - you girls are giving me so much hope! Hope you are enjoying every second of it :hugs:

Link that's no good - i hope the cyst doesn't play havoc for any other cycles!

Flib - how you traveling?

Afm - I went in for a scan today after doing 100iu of gonal-f (which isn't entirely true because I gave myself 3 days of 150iu instead of the 100iu :blush:) and I have a 16mm and a 24mm!!!! Holy moly!! I've never had that many or that big on day 14!! Trigger tomorrow afternoon and then timed intercourse for the next few days. Then the dreaded 2ww. I hope this 2ww goes quicker than the last one! Anyway good luck girls and you are never far from my thoughts :hugs:

Yay! That's so exciting farrar! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is your month :)
Hope everyone else is doing great!
Afm- started opks on cd12 first one got a solid smiley. Got kinda excited thinking maybe I'd ovulate the follicle on my left. But now it's cd15 and still no temp spike. I think this cyst is really screwing with this cycle. I just hope af doesn't take forever to show so I can move on to the next cycle. And hoping the cyst goes away. so I'm not out another cycle. I Guess Only Time Will tell.

Hi ladies,

I hope you're all doing ok, any new updates?

We had our 2nd scan today. It was AMAZING!!!

Baby measured 8weeks 3 days which is bangon my dates and the most amazing thing this time we didn't just see the heartbeat but heard as well, 176bpm. We even saw her moving around. Doctors was really happy, chance of continued success 98%.

Photo isn't as clear as it was on screen, but here's our little blob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Daisy- that's so exciting to see your little miracle :) couldn't be more thrilled for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->