anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Also I just found both his letters, pre and post op and both refer to my fertility. His last letter even says if she has issues getting pregnant still then to re-refer.

Daisy I'm not sure on your chart. I think you need one more rise to be triphasic. But then again I'm still new to charting and don't know for sure. I'm pretty sure they say ff will alert you if it's triphasic. Before the op I Raley ever got sore boobs. After the op I seem to get really sore boobs 1dpo till 3 days after af shows. Last month they didn't start getting sore till like 4 or 5 dpo I think. And that's the month I've showed the strongest ovulation. It's all so confusing.

Hey linkerland, my charts still on the rise, slight dip today. But tbh, I don't think you can be considered triphasic unless it's 10dpo onwards. So mine at 5 means nothing and you can't really tell anything from charts bar ovulation let face it.

I've had terrible cramps again, really deep and pulling, usually they are on the right, but thus time it's a mix of middle and left and right. Since the op I usually start cramping on 5dpo so I'm wondering if my tubes are blocked and that's why I'm cramping. Apart from that and being tired all the time, Nothing else doing, not sore bb's nothing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2
Hey girls! So I just got back from my cd 14 ultrasound. The follicle on my left went away. And he saw 4 possibly 5 mature follicles on my right. They are all around 14/15 mm. He's going to have my trigger this month to try and get me to ovulate a little earlier. I'm triggering Sunday. Which is cd16. This is my first time triggering. So figure I'll start googling to figure exactly how to do that and what to expect. Super excited he didn't cancel the cycle and I have his blessing to proceed. Really keeping my fingers crossed I get my bfp this cycle. Fingers Crossed :)

Fingers cross linkerland, I hope you get that BFP.

Arm, trying not to get hopeful but chart looks pretty good ATM, I'm 12dpo today but that means nothing, I'm just praying it stays high the next 2 cause that will be a good sign. Bb's started to get sore today but that's not unusual now and had heartburn all yesterday. Cramps continuing on and off but that's an every month thing. Did get a cold sore though 2 days ago, first one in over 2 years.

I've not been temped to test this month going to wait until Tuesday 14dpo and if temps are still up not spotting when I check my cervix I'll test. But I. Not high hopes and I've drank the last 2 nights as had parties. Still secretly hoping for that sticky BFP. I still can't believe it was a year ago,yesterday since my mc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
Soooo. I tested. Early days but 1 year after our mc but :BFP: I'm still in shock.this bean is a stick one!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
Oh my gosh Daisy!!!! I'm so so so excited for you! Yay!!!! What an amazing early Christmas present. Let's keep these bfp's going.
Afm- Df fell asleep on me last night. I'm so irritated. I go thru all this all month. And his job is only four days and he falls asleep one of them. Ugh!! So I triggered Sunday at 11:30am. We bd on Saturday morning. And on Sunday night. But didn't get to last night. Which I felt was a really important night. Not sure if I've ovulated yet. Will do it tonight for hopefully more of a chance. But totally frustrating regardless. The only thing that makes it not to bad of a day is Daisy's exciting news :)

And daisy those lines are nice and dark. Seriously couldn't be more thrilled for you :)

Thank you. I'm so happy. So so happy. I hope yours comes this month to. We did every other day this month rather than everyday. Who knows if that's what made it happen or not. I rang the doctor though and told him. He said how did I know to test. I said my temps were high and I was due today tomorrow. And he was like oh do you're only 4 weeks. Put a bit of a damp squib on it.

I'm cramping badly still but I have been for days and those lines are so so much darker than any on the previous. They came immediately no waiting like last time.

I hope she's a sticky one :)

How did you know to test??? Uma duh! Can't believe he said that. Are you getting your betas drawn? Can't wait to find out what they are. I definitely think those lines are super dark. Praying for your bean to be sticky :)

My temps just stayed up and I was due today/tomorrow. They don't draw betas here apparently. I'm happy as I wasn't looking forward to that dye scan or clomid.

Yay congrats daisy!!!! That's such a beautiful Christmas present!!! Hope it's a sticky one too and take care of yourself :) happy and healthy 9 months to you

:happydance: :dance: :wohoo: :cloud9: :wohoo: :dance: :happydance:

Its such amazing news Daisy!!!! Don't let the doctor get you down, those are awesome lines for 13dpo and dont let him rob you of this amazing time. This is your forever bean and you must enjoy every moment it goes so quickly! !!

Thank you, I tested again today, as I was worrying. 16dpo and again they were there immediately and so so dark. This ones a sticky one.

I've got everything crossed that there are more BFPs this month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7
That's an amazing line for 16dpo!!! This is yours to keep :winkwink:

Hey girls! Just wanted to show my testing out trigger progression. This is 5dpt-today's 8dpt. I know it's way to early to tell. But I like that today's was darker then yesterday's. But could be differently diluted. But all were fmu just woke up at different times. But like I said I know it's way early and most likely the trigger. Maybe they will keep getting darker. Could I be that lucky? Guess time will tell. https://20141222_190013.jpg

Nevermind girls. Can't seem to figure out how to upload the pic correctly. I'll upload it if I can figure it out.

https://i1380.photobucket.com/album...oads/20141222_190034_zps6jvux2pz.jpg~original

Here it is in better lighting. Think I got these to work. Needless to say I know it's really early. But I'm grasping at straws lol.
https://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah190/sparklnlis/20141222_190013_zpsohtmpblc.jpg~original

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->