anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi Fee- glad you are feeling better :thumbup: What's the plan of action for you for the next month and what CD are you now?
I always thought 50mg of Clomid won't hurt and took it anyway without any monitoring (I didn't get monitored on it anyway even when the doctor prescribed it!).
So unless the FS has some other plans for you for this cycle I would take the 50mg of Clomid,

MommyMel - any news?

AFM - 11DPO and more BFNs. Anyways, DH and I are busy with all the bloods and the SA which he did today (poor, porr DH :haha:). I have my clamydia swab tomorrow and then CD3 bloods for hormones booked on Monday. The its about a week to get all the results and send them up to the fertility clinic. And then we wait for the first appointment :happydance:

I am day 5 today! So I took 50mg of clomid like normal then I will check tOmorrow when I c the doctor! He sends me for a blood test every month to check if I ovulated and that

MommyMel> You doing to us not what i did to you guys by not testing :) Any news on the witch?

Maria > Im so sorry about all the BFN's, you have far more courage than me, after 1 i give up. I cant handle the disappointment so i rather not test. Good luck wiht all the tests, bloods etc. but atleast it is for a end result. Hope you get an appointment VERY quickly!

Fee > Good luck with the clomid.

AFM > I started clomid yesterday again, same dosage so hopefully it helps me again to O around day 16. Now the wait starts again.

I agree with Tella - MommyMel - WHERE IS THE UPDATE :trouble::haha:

Tella and Fee - best of luck with the Clomid. You are both at the "exiciting" stages of the cycle. PMS is over and there's something to look forward to again. Im still at the very end when all hope's gone and you are just waiting for the inevitable :nope:
Then it takes me a few days to get back to normal and stop sulking :cry:

I booked myself in for the hormone tests on Monday. I should be CD 3 or 4 then

Fee & Tella - good luck with the clomid this cycle! I agree with Maria - this is the exciting time of your cycle again where you can build up hope.

Maria - I'm so glad you're making progress and getting all your testing done. The SA was by far the worst test we did! Puts those men under way too much pressure. ;) At least if af finds you this month you have an exciting month to look forward to! I'm right there with ya - I'm expecting af sometime by the end of the week. I'm excited to see her so I can get going on month 2 of femara.

Oh Mommyme-el..... where are you girl?!

I have never tried Femara - is it pills or injections?

I had Menopur for my IUI but it will be interesting to see what the new consultant will use :winkwink:

You are right - basically I should be CD1 on Fri or Sat. Then by Wednesday I should have copies of all the results back to send to the fertility clinic. I LOVE reading and analysing test results :dohh::haha: Like the SA and the hormones.
We've not had those tested in over 6 months so it will be interesting to see how they changed. DH's morphology was never great so Im keeping my fingers crossed it's OK this time. He has been taking vitamins and eating more fruit/veg. I would also like to see what my LH/FSH results are going to be.

Given how quickly the clinic called last time, if they get the results by next Friday I might get a call as early as Mon/Tue of the following week :thumbup:

Hi Ladies- its been a while. So much going on - sorry. I will be going in for my first IUI tomorrow. I had one follicle ready to go today when I had my u/s done. Then I had my HCG shot. We are going in back to back (tomorrow and Thursday). Goodness - I hope this is IT!

hiya girls sorry im late replying been crazy busy last few days the ovulation tests seem pretty much the same there is always to dark lines but not positive think we just going bd every day till end of this week and see what happens before my op id get one line or 2 very faint lines i dont temp i have thought about it but im worried il end up getting obesesed x

YAY - Snflrwrgrl - so great to hear from you again :happydance:

How was your holiday?

Keisha - we are all waiting for MommyMel to update us on her news! She was expecting the witch (well, NOT expecting her I guess :haha:) on Sunday but hasn't updated us since :dohh:

Jennie - do you have any follow up appointments with the FS? Are they going to check your bloods again to see what your LH and testosterone are doing after the OD?

Maria - Femara (or letrozole) is a pill very similar to clomid. It works a little differently on the brain, but gives the same basic result. Benefits over clomid is that there are fewer side effects and it doesn't mess with lining thickness. Many women that don't respond to clomid respond to femara... although I responded a lot later on femara last cycle than I ever did on clomid.

I'm like you - I love analyzing my blood and test results. I have spreadsheets of all my information over the last several years and they've come in handy throughout the years! :)

Hi Keisha - what's been going on?! It's been awhile!

snflwrgrl - good luck with the IUI tomorrow! fx'd this is your month!

jennie - you're right in that temp charting can make you a little obsessed, but I think you should give it a try for a month or two. It can also ease some frustration cause you'll have a better idea of what's going on. Honestly, I only get frustrated with temp charting when it goes on for month after month and I don't ovulate. So I only chart now on months that I'm drugged. ;) I have over 10 years of temp charts stashed away and they've really helped me out every once in a while to compare what's going on now with what my body has done on the past. It actually allows me to obsess less about a symptom here or there.

I was finally digging into research for licorice root that Maria had suggested and I stumbled upon this supplement (for PCOS) that I thought looked very interesting. I'm starting acupuncture in a couple of weeks and I have a feeling that I'll be on lots of these herbs anyway, but I'm definitely going to give this a try once I've given up on acupuncture (which will probably be January due to costs). Check it out and let me know what you think:

https://biotanicalhealth.com/products/cystclear/

Hi Maria-it was great - well, except for Hurricane Irene. But we still had a great time. Its tough getting back to reality! :wacko: Now it is baby making time.

I hope your tests come back with good results!

Keisha > Welcome back :) Where are you know in your cycle?

Sunflwrgrl > YAY, this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the IUI today!!!!! Will be keeping everything crossed so that this is it for you!

Jennie > I understand your worry, I felt the same however it is great to be able to know for certain that you ovulated after the OD. That was my main reason for starting to temp. At the end of the day you still need OPK's to tell you when it is approaching as it only confirms O after 3 days.
Good luck with the OPK's they can either be very motivating or discouraging.

MommyMel > you killing us here!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope the reason we not hearing from you is that you are far too busy letting the friends and family now about the positive :D

AFM> Not much more except my AF was very short this month, only 3 full days and yesterday spotting. Is this a bad sign of clomid? Does anyone know?

hey ladies,,,,,, still nothing hey,,,,, no :witch: ,,,,,
i am so awear of "murphy's law" test today, :af: tomorrow,,,, ARGH !!!

I tender boobs and tingly nipples,,,, but that too happened the last time,,,,, :nope:

i have been so hectic here at work,,,, trying to get vehicles delivered before deadline,,, and working late !!!

how is everyone doing ? :kiss:

How many DPO are you now? And how long is your LP normally?

I know exactly how you feel about murphy!!!!!! Till when are you gonna wait before testing?

Mommymel - I totally know how that sneaky Murphy works. I think you should test though. Either you'll get your bfp, or, thanks to Murphy and his law, you'll get af and not have to wait any longer. ;) test, test, test!!

MommyMel - do you temp? If you did, constant high temperatures could confirm pregnancy! Good luck with the test :thumbup:

Tella - my af off the pill is always like that - 2 days very heavy, 1 day light and 1 day spotting. Whenever I had scans around ovulation (twice I think) they always said my lining was fine :shrug:

AFM - I have raging PMS since yesterday :gun: I was so bad last night I was throwing things around the kitchen :nope: it never actually been this bad before. 12DPO and a large temp dip today. So although af isn't due till Fri/Sat really I expect her earlier. Probably tomorrow...

Its so hard to contol those hormones you know?! I knew I was being unreasonable and poor DH just watched in shock but I honestly couldn't control my outburst :nope:

i dont actually take my temp.... AF was due on Sunday,,,, so i dont know what tio think,,, i am so tempted to test..... if nothing by friday, then i am testing..... aaaiiii .... here i go again.....

does our hubbys have any idea what we "really" go through,,,,, all this emotions can realy drive one crazy..... we are such strong women !!!!!

i think iv just got a positive ovulation test :) only thing is i havent written down my days so forgot where about iam in my cycle :dohh: iv added it up and if iv got it right i should be due on in a few days. going have make sure i right it all down in future x

Jennie - I'd say go and jump hubby :haha:

Your body is probably still adjusting after the OD so this is just a very late ovulation which should be followed by a 2WW. So in theory you shudnt be due for another 10-14 days...

I'm still feeling really low and crushed :nope: I just don't understand what else is wrong with us :shrug:
Its now month 7 since the OD and still nothing although I ovulated at least 5 times... Is it really "psychological" infertility??? I just have this "knowledge" deep down that it will never happen for us. Like, I know I can't get pregnant. Its physically impossible and regardless of what we do nothing will help. I just don't see myself pregnant or as a Mum :nope:

But in reality I can't accept this "knowledge" and keep fighting and doing all the stuff that I'm doing....

Apologies for a real downer of a post ladies :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->